Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl initiating texting but not meeting up?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you tell her your leaving the convo you seem to let her re-initiate the convo shortly after ?

this appears weak bro make sense? youve told her your going(instant ghost for now), then youve basically shown......"im not really going booby scooby" by allowing her to re-communicate with you so soon

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Just edited original post. The last three times I asked her out she agreed then cancelled plans (with a reasonable excuse) but no offer to reschedule.
Have you ever considered that she doesn’t want to go out but wants you to come climb in bed with her?
What’s this going out stuff?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so was busy all day. Checked my messages. Chick says “hey”. Then a bit later says that some guy that was stalking her has threatened to slit her throat. Then she had to go to police station and file restraining order. Sounds psycho to me. I didn’t respond and am not going to. #bailing.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you tell her your leaving the convo you seem to let her re-initiate the convo shortly after ?

this appears weak bro make sense? youve told her your going(instant ghost for now), then youve basically shown......"im not really going booby scooby" by allowing her to re-communicate with you so soon
I appreciate you taking the time to put a response in. I think it’s somewhere in the middle between weak vs strong given she initiated. But I have been a bit flimsy with my game and have tightened it up now.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever considered that she doesn’t want to go out but wants you to come climb in bed with her?
What’s this going out stuff?
Yes I have considered it. That’s not what’s happening here. That’s where we started out.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I have considered it. That’s not what’s happening here. That’s where we started out.
Are you trying to marry her? Lol
I don’t understand what you endgame is. If you think you will get a relationship...it’s not happening.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That 49 year old is like that texts with me and calls me but always hesitant to meet up but chats everyday and uses the age gap.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to marry her? Lol
I don’t understand what you endgame is. If you think you will get a relationship...it’s not happening.
That’s actually a great question that I can appreciate.

I haven’t thought that far ahead to be honest. I’d like her to submit and not text me all the time unless she wants to hang out.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so went out last night. Got pretty lit lol. So then I’m leaving and standing out front. This HB8 comes up to me and starts chatting me up. My friend and her friend all jumped in a cab together. This chick was rubbing my balls in the back of the cab and the friend was fat and turned into a huge **** block and I guess my friend didn’t want to take one for the team.

Anyway. Next day rolls by. And the girl this post is about is super pissed at me for not responding to her messages the night before. She started accusing me of being with someone else. I told her that we’re not in a relationship so it shouldn’t matter. Anyway then she was like “let’s just be friends”. And I pretty much just told her it was nice knowing her and in the future if she wants to link up for some dates or whatever get in touch.

so I would say that this situation has resolved itself. Also kinda looking forward to nailing the chick from the bar last night hahaha

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the correct answer on your part. She stinks of narcissism.
So I unfriended her off Facebook and the chick messaged me getting all angry about it. Then started begging me to be friends with her. Reversing blame on me. And I think she just entered a relationship with another dude. With all her drama and non stop crisis she’s starting to come across as a potential cluster b. I deleted her number out of my phone just in case I get a dumb idea like drunk texting her or something. Then I was thinking I should’ve probably blocked it first. So now I guess we’ll find out shortly whether she’s going to be a full blown crazy.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought this was a threat started by biggoal for a minute.. Geez. @MountainSlide, she's wasting your time. Don't be an orbiter, just move on. If she reaches out, standard procedure. She comes to you or f uck off.
Hahaha. That made me laugh. I know how it works and haven’t strayed from the standard procedure. Don’t worry.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who's been texting with a 50 year old for nearly two months as well and still hasn't met up with her.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what you call a classic timewaster.

Her main objective is to get attention from you. Perhaps some entertaining conversation and compliments to boost her ego.

Next time she initiates you have to let her know upfront that you are interested in texting her only if she wants to date you. Put her on the spot. Shelle expose herself and probably give a crappy excuse why she can't date you, or shelle ignore you altogether. That's when you will know for sure that she is manipulating you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought this was a threat started by biggoal for a minute.. Geez. @MountainSlide, she's wasting your time. Don't be an orbiter, just move on. If she reaches out, standard procedure. She comes to you or f uck off.
Gotta love how women will do anything they can to get free attention and waste your time. Two Strikes Rule, if she reaches back out she has to initiate "we should hang out" and then she's only coming over for a drink right?

Even asking women out over two times validates them apparently.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Gotta love how women will do anything they can to get free attention and waste your time. Two Strikes Rule, if she reaches back out she has to initiate "we should hang out" and then she's only coming over for a drink right?

Depends on how long you've been seeing each other. If it's new, you can wait a week or two and try again. After that, no dice, move on.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I'm still talking to that teacher. You cant say that because you might offend her and she will ghost you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still talking to that teacher. You cant say that because you might offend her and she will ghost you.
It doesn't matter if you offend her or if she ghosts you, unless you could've had sex with her.

If she gets offended or ghosts you over trying to have sex with her, then obviously it was never on the table and she's wasting your time.