Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl initiating texting but not meeting up?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this HB8. Hooked up with her a bunch of times before. Now it seems that she just wants to be pen pals?? Lol. She initiates texting everyday but seems to have no interest in meeting up. I’ll shoot 2-3 messages back and forth. Then tell her I’m going to do xyz, chat later. Later on, she’ll initiate the text conversation again! Wtf kinda bs is this?? (I quit trying to make plans with her because every time she’ll agree then cancel)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know this HB8. Hooked up with her a bunch of times before. Now it seems that she just wants to be pen pals?? Lol. She initiates texting everyday but seems to have no interest in meeting up. I’ll shoot 2-3 messages back and forth. Then tell her I’m going to do xyz, chat later. Later on, she’ll initiate the text conversation again! Wtf kinda bs is this??
Did you ask her to go or just state that you are going somewhere? Maybe she is waiting for you to take the lead and well...lead?

What do you want from this? If you've already hooked up a bunch of times why don't you just invite her over to hang out or make dinner, etc?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ask her to go or just state that you are going somewhere? Maybe she is waiting for you to take the lead and well...lead?
Just edited original post. The last three times I asked her out she agreed then cancelled plans (with a reasonable excuse) but no offer to reschedule.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just edited original post. The last three times I asked her out she agreed then cancelled plans. No offer to reschedule.
You aren't at the top of her list. You are the guy she will meet up with when she has nothing better to do.

Maybe she doesn't want to meet you out or do anything but would be DTF? Try inviting her over and tell her to wear something sexy or tell her to wear something she wore when you guys were banging.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also, think of it like this. There is only one way to get anyone to do anything. And that is to make them want to do it.

So the question you should ask yourself is "How can I make her want to come out with me?" And then try to follow that path.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't at the top of her list. You are the guy she will meet up with when she has nothing better to do.

Maybe she doesn't want to meet you out or do anything but would be DTF? Try inviting her over and tell her to wear something sexy or tell her to wear something she wore when you guys were banging.
Well my life is definitely way busier than hers. I think she’s trying to get me to chase her and throw me into her orbit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well my life is definitely way busier than hers. I think she’s trying to get me to chase her and throw me into her orbit.
Try just inviting her over. Or just call her up and be straight up with her and say something like:

"Look, I'm not sure what you are looking for but I just want to let you know how I operate. I am not interested in being penpals or text buddies with anyone. I don't date women I don't see and I don't text women I am not dating. Ball is your court, let me know when you are free to get together."

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this HB8. Hooked up with her a bunch of times before. Now it seems that she just wants to be pen pals?? Lol. She initiates texting everyday but seems to have no interest in meeting up. I’ll shoot 2-3 messages back and forth. Then tell her I’m going to do xyz, chat later. Later on, she’ll initiate the text conversation again! Wtf kinda bs is this?? (I quit trying to make plans with her because every time she’ll agree then cancel)
Your goal is to force her into a position where she either gets nothing she wants from you, or sucks your ****, no in-between. She'll either give you what you want or leave you alone (or if she legitimately wants a more friendly relationship she won't have any problem with what you'll do)

Basically make sure you're not giving her free money, services, emotional support or attention. Nothing that would make it worthwhile to stick around without a genuine interest in you as a person.

If she disappears, she was a user.

If she starts fvcking you she either realized she'd rather have sex with you than lose you, or she's a hoe that's trading sex for favors from you.

If she continues to talk to you with no problems, then she's just a girl that is your friend and nothing more, she's not interested but she doesn't dislike you and isn't a user.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete # +++ block!

#nextset

She texts after getting stretched out by Tyrone.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I get this sometimes too from women I get numbers from.

onlineman

Reaction score
she's looking for a commitment , and is testing how persistent you are , she sounds manipulative, because if she was into you she would make time, Best to ignore and move on

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So earlier she texted me. I told her that I was off to Christmas dinner. Nice hearing from you. Chat later. Then she starts texting me again about half an hour ago. I asked her what she’s doing tomorrow. She says shopping. I asked her if she wants to meet up for drinks in the evening. She responds with “maybe. Depends on how tired I am”. :rofl::lol:. So I just responded “maybe another time then. Have a goodnight”. Then she starts accusing me of getting mad at her. People these days. Just watch. I’ll make other plans tomorrow night and then she’ll hit me up to meet lol.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's looking for a commitment , and is testing how persistent you are , she sounds manipulative, because if she was into you she would make time, Best to ignore and move on
I feel kinda like someone’s trying to manipulate me in this situation. Never dealt with this one before. I don’t even think she’s deliberately manipulating. I think she’s just confused and afraid

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is getting free attention from you.

1. Stop initiating
2. Stop asking her out.
3. one or two polite responses then "it's been great chatting twith you but I gotta run"
4. Don't ask her out.

Eventually she will find another source of attention or she will ask if you want to get together. At that time you say "naw, you always flake"
That’swhat I’ve already been doing lol.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving her the benefit of the doubt . I think you are wrong. I think she wants attention.

Next time she texts you say " I am really tied up, just get ahold of me when you want to meet up" and then never respond again to ANYTHING but an offer to meet up.
Good idea. Best idea is just to ignore

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation. Girl was texting me up flirting but would never want to meet. I stopped reaching out and stopped following her snap and Instagram. She gets zero attention from me now. She still follows all of mine pretty closely. I'm nice and fun when I see her in person but I keep it short and move on. She can be real or **** off.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation. Girl was texting me up flirting but would never want to meet. I stopped reaching out and stopped following her snap and Instagram. She gets zero attention from me now. She still follows all of mine pretty closely. I'm nice and fun when I see her in person but I keep it short and move on. She can be real or **** off.
This girl will meet. If I wanted to jump on her orbit. I believe that she’d throw me some occasional sex. So then you’d wonder why not just plate her then? The problem is that it will always be on her terms and I’ll take the role of subservient bytch (hence the orbiter). A position I have zero interest in being in.

So I’m just going to quit caring about bringing other women around our mutual friends etc. This will lead to me becoming the bad guy and will turn out two possible results: 1) she will not care and f* off. Or 2) she will get jealous and enter the subservient position.

Given my expectations for myself (not to be a beta orbiter) and my competitive nature. She either has to screw off or she can take the passive role.