Girl Im talking to is Filipina, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a scam, bro. Be careful.
This is a huge reason why I'm not at all a fan of the whole "passport bro" movement. I totally understand the thoughts of finding women from 3rd countries that are more traditional and feminine, at least compared to what you'll typically find in the west. However, I feel like these guys are going out about it the wrong way and basically just setting themselves up to get involved with a gold digger or possibly even something much worse.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a huge reason why I'm not at all a fan of the whole "passport bro" movement. I totally understand the thoughts of finding women from 3rd countries that are more traditional and feminine, at least compared to what you'll typically find in the west. However, I feel like these guys are going out about it the wrong way and basically just setting themselves up to get involved with a gold digger or possibly even something much worse.
I’ve been to over 30 countries and I can tell you that most countries aside from extremely poor countries and outliers like North Korea have western influence there. Unless these girls have locked up in a hot box their whole lives, they are lying to you.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been to over 30 countries and I can tell you that most countries aside from extremely poor countries and outliers like North Korea have western influence there. Unless these girls have locked up in a hot box their whole lives, they are lying to you.
I'm totally aware of that. What I was getting at is I understand why these passport bros might have these thoughts of finding a better-quality woman in 3rd world countries but I think it's mostly a terrible idea and just a way to set yourself up for disaster.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally aware of that. What I was getting at is I understand why these passport bros might have these thoughts of finding a better-quality woman in 3rd world countries but I think it's mostly a terrible idea and just a way to set yourself up for disaster.
Lots of expats here from Veterans to digital nomads who settled down and found a good woman.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you must be strong now.

This might come as a shock to some of you...... but every relationship is a scam if you let it happen.

In the end allmost all men pay for relationships one way or the other and as soon as time/energy/money stops flowing, the countdown to the end of your relationship is ticking.

Might as well be honest and let a cute little 24 year old Vietcong-Girl have her 700 bucks a month to keep you goood and looong company for a couple of years or maybe even forever.

Life in the 21st century is not a Disney romance. You pay for every woman, the only difference might be in the currency.

Time+energy = money

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s Filipino like me, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship.
So, in what jail did she spend the last 15 years?
Or did her parents lock her up in the shed, waiting for you to come along and wife her up?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The fact that you are worried about messing this up means you have already messed it up because you have the wrong mindset that she is the prize and already have her on a pedestal.

WRONG!

YOU are the prize. But you actually have to believe that, and clearly you do not.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get a work visa or what? I was looking into living in Bali for a while myself, or really anywhere in Indochina in general. Like 6 months or so, to save $$.
Hi Hamilton,
Having been to all three of your contemplated destinations,I would strongly advise that you go to the Philippines.....The people genuinely like Westerners and are ultra friendly,English is spoken by most People in the Towns...It's cheap,not such a touristy place and the Girls are free and easy...Downsides are the oppressive heat and lousy food.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, in what jail did she spend the last 15 years?
Or did her parents lock her up in the shed, waiting for you to come along and wife her up?
Hi Amsterdam,
Naah,she was locked up in the Convent with Mother Superior...
Nell Nun,the Nun that got nun.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hamilton,
Having been to all three of your contemplated destinations,I would strongly advise that you go to the Philippines.....The people genuinely like Westerners and are ultra friendly,English is spoken by most People in the Towns...It's cheap,not such a touristy place and the Girls are free and easy...Downsides are the oppressive heat and lousy food.
Thanks for the advice. I'm mostly concerned with ease of getting a work visa / residency / citizenship. Is Philippines hard to emmigrate to?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep this is definitely a double standard. If a guy is 30 and has never been in a relationship and has no dating experience (the case with me and several other men these days) women see that as a huge red flag and run away from him. High value for a woman to be in this situation, extremely low value for a man to be in the exact same situation.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pump and dump.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep this is definitely a double standard. If a guy is 30 and has never been in a relationship and has no dating experience (the case with me and several other men these days) women see that as a huge red flag and run away from him. High value for a woman to be in this situation, extremely low value for a man to be in the exact same situation.
If she runs away it's because of the weirdo vibes the dateless 30yrs guy gives. And in 95% of cases it's not high value for a woman to be 30yrs old and have no dating experience ... because in 95% of the cases it means she's either a liar or has some other serious issues.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she runs away it's because of the weirdo vibes the dateless 30yrs guy gives. And in 95% of cases it's not high value for a woman to be 30yrs old and have no dating experience ... because in 95% of the cases it means she's either a liar or has some other serious issues.
There are definitely some exceptions, like if she is legitimately waiting until marriage, but otherwise I agree with this. It's not hard for women to have a ton of interest from men, even unattractive or fat ones, so for a woman who is not religious or holding out until marriage to still be a virgin at 30 or have no real dating history is not a good sign. It's actually way more common to see something like this in men than you probably realize, I guarantee a substantial number of men in their 20s and 30s that are in the STEM fields, particularly things like engineering, computer science or physics, are virgins. It's not so much that these guys have "red flags", it's just that a lot of them are legitimately on the spectrum to some degree or have nerdy personalities that women just do not go for. Add this with the modern dating climate that is way more harsh and judgmental than you would have seen just a couple decades ago and this is the result.

With this out of the way, male virginity at an older age is far more looked down upon than female virginity. This degree of stigma probably puts many of these men in a negative spiral where they lack the experience to do well or get the ball rolling at all, which results in them essentially getting in their own way. Basically what @needimprovement250 mentioned previously.

I've also discussed this with @SW15 quite a lot.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, there are times when that is the case. But more often they get turned off and run away from inexperienced men in their 30’s is due to the lack of social proof by being that old with no dating history, the lack of pre-selection from other women, a lot of them feel like they’re gonna have to be your teacher and show you a bunch of things about dating and sex that most men your age already know and they also feel like that will force them into the dominant role since you don’t know what you’re doing and she’ll have to take the lead so you can learn, and they get concerned you’ll get really clingy since she’s your first at such a late age. Not to mention that a lot of them feel like it would be pretty awkward to be a 30 year old guy’s first girlfriend and it would emasculate you in her eyes if she does have to teach you these things, especially when it comes to sex.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, there are times when that is the case. But more often they get turned off and run away from inexperienced men in their 30’s is due to the lack of social proof by being that old with no dating history, the lack of pre-selection from other women, a lot of them feel like they’re gonna have to be your teacher and show you a bunch of things about dating and sex that most men your age already know and they also feel like that will force them into the dominant role since you don’t know what you’re doing and she’ll have to take the lead so you can learn, and they get concerned you’ll get really clingy since she’s your first at such a late age. Not to mention that a lot of them feel like it would be pretty awkward to be a 30 year old guy’s first girlfriend and it would emasculate you in her eyes if she does have to teach you these things, especially when it comes to sex.
That sums up a defeated man's POV.
Feel that a girlfriend has to teach you about sex in this day and age when information is so easily accessible? :rolleyes:
Think it's a liability that you haven't had a girlfriend by 30yrs old? First off, unless you wear a sign that says it, she won't know it before you develop some rapport with her. And when the subject comes up, you say that you didn't meet the right girl for a relationship. BAM! Instead of using an apologetic tone and a sheepish face to 'excuse' their situation, as most guys would do, you put yourself on the pedestal and become a challenge for her. Instead of you looking up at her with puppy eyes, hoping to take mercy and be your first girlfriend, she'll look at you wondering if she has what it takes to become your first girlfriend.

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen anywhere even with your neighbor. The passport movement is just expanding your dating options abroad, so necessary with the stupid hoeflation men like in the U.S. have to endure.