Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Girl I'm dating constantly giving me "s**t"

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Not in a bad way. Teasing, joking, light name calling - seemingly normal things, to me, in the early stages of a potential relationship and hooking up together.

What isnt normal is that lately it is almost CONSTANT. Sometimes text, sometimes in-person. Nothing ever insulting or rejecting to me, light goofy jabs though. Usually I turn it on her/make it sound like a compliment/exaggerate on it, or just flat out ignore it (best strategy for text).

What's your experience with this? I think sometimes it is a super weak sh*t test - which I bypass using one of the methods listed above.

Is this a red flag? I've always done more teasing of a girl than them of me - and I still do a bit with her, but hers are way more frequent...

We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).

Thoughts? Anything I should maybe do?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Yes it’s a red flag. Women with high interest don’t throw zingers. She doesn’t value you.

Name calling other than nicknames is disrespectful. You need to put her in her place. Failure to comply will result in withdrawal of your attention. This chick is already on her way out, mate. You can turn it around if you stand up to her.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Yes it’s a red flag. Women with high interest don’t throw zingers. She doesn’t value you.

Name calling other than nicknames is disrespectful. You need to put her in her place. Failure to comply will result in withdrawal of your attention. This chick is already on her way out, mate. You can turn it around if you stand up to her.

Hmm, so how does one suggest doing that exactly? My usual strategy is ignoring it entirely - especially when it's text - then it shows her I dont care to reply and it doesnt phase me.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Not in a bad way. Teasing, joking, light name calling - seemingly normal things, to me, in the early stages of a potential relationship and hooking up together.

What isnt normal is that lately it is almost CONSTANT. Sometimes text, sometimes in-person. Nothing ever insulting or rejecting to me, light goofy jabs though. Usually I turn it on her/make it sound like a compliment/exaggerate on it, or just flat out ignore it (best strategy for text).

What's your experience with this? I think sometimes it is a super weak sh*t test - which I bypass using one of the methods listed above.

Is this a red flag? I've always done more teasing of a girl than them of me - and I still do a bit with her, but hers are way more frequent...

We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).

Thoughts? Anything I should maybe do?
Specific examples would be good for better feedback.

If you are both having a good time there’s nothing wrong, she’s into you, keep having fun with it.

Use the opportunity to up your skills.

Do you transition into playful dirty talk during sex?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
To pull a line from Stripes: "Lighten up Frances."

She's playful, so what? Maybe you're too serious, stolid, or overly sensitive. Would you rather date a princess, AW, or b*itch? Hit her back with a few zingers.

Be playful, not a drip.

Good luck.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Not in a bad way. Teasing, joking, light name calling - seemingly normal things, to me, in the early stages of a potential relationship and hooking up together.

What isnt normal is that lately it is almost CONSTANT. Sometimes text, sometimes in-person. Nothing ever insulting or rejecting to me, light goofy jabs though. Usually I turn it on her/make it sound like a compliment/exaggerate on it, or just flat out ignore it (best strategy for text).

What's your experience with this? I think sometimes it is a super weak sh*t test - which I bypass using one of the methods listed above.

Is this a red flag? I've always done more teasing of a girl than them of me - and I still do a bit with her, but hers are way more frequent...

We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).

Thoughts? Anything I should maybe do?
I find girls who grew up with brothers tend to be good ball busters because they understand guys better than most women who didnt grow up with brothers do. Especially if they had older brothers that busted their chops and it became fun banter for them

Is it a red flag? Not unless it is down right disrespect. Let your skin thicken a little and she may just show you she is a cool chick.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).
Focus on the bolded main thing here which is the thing that matters. All women are a pain in the a$$ in different ways, that's why you have your buddies to hang out with.
Personally i enjoy a good banter, i fvck with them all the time so i love when i get a few jabs back.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Men - get rid of the word dating. It has no purpose. It’s a term women use. Dating is like spinning in circles.

Men spin plates for sex, or commit to a top 2% woman.
instead of consulting the forum for every little quirk in behavior.
either like the girl, or dont. Spin her as plate or get serious.
or
be alone.

The level of weak minded males flooding into SS is appalling, where are the men?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Not in a bad way. Teasing, joking, light name calling - seemingly normal things, to me, in the early stages of a potential relationship and hooking up together.

What isnt normal is that lately it is almost CONSTANT. Sometimes text, sometimes in-person. Nothing ever insulting or rejecting to me, light goofy jabs though. Usually I turn it on her/make it sound like a compliment/exaggerate on it, or just flat out ignore it (best strategy for text).

What's your experience with this? I think sometimes it is a super weak sh*t test - which I bypass using one of the methods listed above.

Is this a red flag? I've always done more teasing of a girl than them of me - and I still do a bit with her, but hers are way more frequent...

We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).

Thoughts? Anything I should maybe do?
Then it is you, not them. Next time this happens, go back in your mind and see what you did or when you saw them change their attitude towards you. That's what you need to fix. You can be nice and good to them without looking weak. My lady said something I didn't like a few days ago, I stopped her, said that wasn't right or nice and apologize. She did. YOU, the dude, sets the standard, not her.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Men - get rid of the word dating. It has no purpose. It’s a term women use. Dating is like spinning in circles. Men spin plates for sex, or commit to a top 2% woman. Everything we do has a purpose.
Everything a women does is on purpose too.

Women spin dates for attention.

It’s your frame or hers. Lack of yours as a male defaults to hers as female.
 
Top