Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating constantly giving me "s**t"

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in a bad way. Teasing, joking, light name calling - seemingly normal things, to me, in the early stages of a potential relationship and hooking up together.

What isnt normal is that lately it is almost CONSTANT. Sometimes text, sometimes in-person. Nothing ever insulting or rejecting to me, light goofy jabs though. Usually I turn it on her/make it sound like a compliment/exaggerate on it, or just flat out ignore it (best strategy for text).

What's your experience with this? I think sometimes it is a super weak sh*t test - which I bypass using one of the methods listed above.

Is this a red flag? I've always done more teasing of a girl than them of me - and I still do a bit with her, but hers are way more frequent...

We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).

Thoughts? Anything I should maybe do?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it’s a red flag. Women with high interest don’t throw zingers. She doesn’t value you.

Name calling other than nicknames is disrespectful. You need to put her in her place. Failure to comply will result in withdrawal of your attention. This chick is already on her way out, mate. You can turn it around if you stand up to her.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it’s a red flag. Women with high interest don’t throw zingers. She doesn’t value you.

Name calling other than nicknames is disrespectful. You need to put her in her place. Failure to comply will result in withdrawal of your attention. This chick is already on her way out, mate. You can turn it around if you stand up to her.

Hmm, so how does one suggest doing that exactly? My usual strategy is ignoring it entirely - especially when it's text - then it shows her I dont care to reply and it doesnt phase me.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in a bad way. Teasing, joking, light name calling - seemingly normal things, to me, in the early stages of a potential relationship and hooking up together.

What isnt normal is that lately it is almost CONSTANT. Sometimes text, sometimes in-person. Nothing ever insulting or rejecting to me, light goofy jabs though. Usually I turn it on her/make it sound like a compliment/exaggerate on it, or just flat out ignore it (best strategy for text).

What's your experience with this? I think sometimes it is a super weak sh*t test - which I bypass using one of the methods listed above.

Is this a red flag? I've always done more teasing of a girl than them of me - and I still do a bit with her, but hers are way more frequent...

We have sex regularly and she is frequently asking to hangout or come over (usually 2 times a week or so).

Specific examples would be good for better feedback.

If you are both having a good time there’s nothing wrong, she’s into you, keep having fun with it.

Use the opportunity to up your skills.

Do you transition into playful dirty talk during sex?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To pull a line from Stripes: "Lighten up Frances."

She's playful, so what? Maybe you're too serious, stolid, or overly sensitive. Would you rather date a princess, AW, or b*itch? Hit her back with a few zingers.

Be playful, not a drip.

Good luck.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I find girls who grew up with brothers tend to be good ball busters because they understand guys better than most women who didnt grow up with brothers do. Especially if they had older brothers that busted their chops and it became fun banter for them

Is it a red flag? Not unless it is down right disrespect. Let your skin thicken a little and she may just show you she is a cool chick.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on the bolded main thing here which is the thing that matters. All women are a pain in the a$$ in different ways, that's why you have your buddies to hang out with.
Personally i enjoy a good banter, i fvck with them all the time so i love when i get a few jabs back.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men - get rid of the word dating. It has no purpose. It’s a term women use. Dating is like spinning in circles.

Men spin plates for sex, or commit to a top 2% woman.
instead of consulting the forum for every little quirk in behavior.
either like the girl, or dont. Spin her as plate or get serious.
or
be alone.

The level of weak minded males flooding into SS is appalling, where are the men?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Then it is you, not them. Next time this happens, go back in your mind and see what you did or when you saw them change their attitude towards you. That's what you need to fix. You can be nice and good to them without looking weak. My lady said something I didn't like a few days ago, I stopped her, said that wasn't right or nice and apologize. She did. YOU, the dude, sets the standard, not her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I wouldn´t give it much thought unless sex decreases

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men - get rid of the word dating. It has no purpose. It’s a term women use. Dating is like spinning in circles. Men spin plates for sex, or commit to a top 2% woman. Everything we do has a purpose.
Everything a women does is on purpose too.

Women spin dates for attention.

It’s your frame or hers. Lack of yours as a male defaults to hers as female.