Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i want to bang KEEPS msging me first but WONT meet up keeps making excuses

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep that's exactly what im going to do , i predict she will msg me again randomly or send me a pic on snapchat in a few days . And im tryna figure out a smooth way to respond in asking her to meet. Maybe i just say so you wanna make plans and meet ? And if she doesnt answer it ill ignore
Yes exactly. If you even respond keep it short and direct.

She has already disrespected you so don't be too eager to respond to her.

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep that's exactly what im going to do , i predict she will msg me again randomly or send me a pic on snapchat in a few days . And im tryna figure out a smooth way to respond in asking her to meet. Maybe i just say so you wanna make plans and meet ? And if she doesnt answer it ill ignore
Why bother trying again though...? I don't understand. You tried 7 times already. What makes you think she'll agree to meet you? I'd ghost, or if she's someone you'll still see at work then just keep it short and end whatever convo she initiates.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what? You plan to ask her AGAIN?

If she wants to see you she'll make an excuse to be around you. You shouldn't take one extra step off your path for her. Let her come to you.

If you want to play games with her then at this point you should just be negging her when she messages you and making it clear she's gotta earn back the privilege of meeting up.

Her: "I wanna lick your abs when we hanging out?"
You: "lol"

Or leave her on read. Every message you send should be the last message of the convo. No questions, no answering her questions, no compliments, no full sentences, no responses 99% of the time. That's how you take control, by only moving things forward on your terms.

Real men just move the fuuck on and entertain the women they vibe with.

Last edited:

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the max a dude should try to arrange a sex date is 2-3 maximum..

Anything above that is just stupid and thirsty and will kill attraction!
Anything more and your chances of ever getting some are out the window.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will continue baiting you for the next 10 years, but no matter what you do she will never put out.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My relative is a counsellor in the UK, his clients are women like this, who are now in their 30s....

Life trolls them harder than any comments on the internet could.

its a joy to watch, the A.W predator become lifes prey

there lifes over, men treat them disposable all day. after years of treating others the same

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she wants to see you she'll make an excuse to be around you. You shouldn't take one extra step off your path for her. Let her come to you.

the idea is for her to come more towards you than you are coming towards her

If you want to play games with her then at this point you should just be negging her when she messages you and making it clear she's gotta earn back the privilege of meeting up.

Or leave her on read. Every message you send should be the last message of the convo. No questions, no answering her questions, no compliments, no full sentences, no responses 99% of the time. That's how you take control, by only moving things forward on your terms.

very good one .

in the same time try also to be warmish towards her in the sense of being emphatic , but do not over do it as you know that she will start playing games again

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
My relative is a counsellor in the UK, his clients are women like this, who are now in their 30s....

Life trolls them harder than any comments on the internet could.

its a joy to watch, the A.W predator become lifes prey

there lifes over, men treat them disposable all day. after years of treating others the same
Yes i agree , all these attention W And chicks riding the cc will hit the wall super hard and be used

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score

Im saying id ask her IF SHE msgs me im not going to msg her , either that or ignore because i dont want to respond and just tlk for the sake of talking obviously. So what are you sayinf i should ignore her ? I doubt she will randomly msg me asking me to make plans in her first msg , i feel like i have to ask her to make plans , but at the same time im over the bull**** and i dont want to ask her for her to make excuses again then ill regret replying to her and trying again. So i dunno weather i should just ignore her or give a response like : lol

Or do what somone told me eailer : say im busy and to hit me up when shes ready to make plans etc

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im saying id ask her IF SHE msgs me im not going to msg her , either that or ignore because i dont want to respond and just tlk for the sake of talking obviously. So what are you sayinf i should ignore her ? I doubt she will randomly msg me asking me to make plans in her first msg , i feel like i have to ask her to make plans , but at the same time im over the bull**** and i dont want to ask her for her to make excuses again then ill regret replying to her and trying again. So i dunno weather i should just ignore her or give a response like : lol

Or do what somone told me eailer : say im busy and to hit me up when shes ready to make plans etc
You've cucked yourself so hard that you're afraid of losing her. You're in no mental state to go the games route. You should forget about her, ignore her, not ask her again wtf, and move on.

In fact you sound like you got nothing else going on. As in no passions or craft or career you're focusing on. That should be your first love, women are an optional side dish. You sound like you're seeking fulfillment from women like a child looking for his mama. Like you're trying to distract yourself from a shiit life with this girl.

Snap out of it dude. Focus on yourself until you got ice in your veins. Then you won't be wondering wtf she's thinking and you won't be thinking so hard about what to say. Women love dudes that have a life, the ones they have to work for. And those dudes are a force of nature, they don't spend time drawing out game plans of what to say, they got better shiit to do!

You're already harboring tons of resentment towards her, that's why you're getting salty about it. That is some weak weak shiit and you have no one to blame but yourself for coming back to her AGAIN and AGAIN to get the same treatment. You clearly think you deserve this shiit otherwise you'd stop.

Your self worth/self respect is in the toilet and it's cringey af to read how desperate you are for this shiitty woman's attention.

You're like a crackhead trying to quit. "Just one more hit then I'll stop!" No mofo that's not how quitting works, stop now! Get your shiit together, then talk to women that are into you. You'll know because they won't play games.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can do whatever you like but if you continue to deal with her the result will be the same - she'll continue hitting you up every so often to bait you (increasing the bait until you fall for it) and when you do fall for the bait again she'll just reject you by giving you another excuse.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do whatever you like but if you continue to deal with her the result will be the same - she'll continue hitting you up every so often to bait you (increasing the bait until you fall for it) and when you do fall for the bait again she'll just reject you by giving you another excuse.
So should i just ignore her ?
Or next thing she msges me ill reply : im pre busy these days just hit me up when you can meet up and we will organise something. And if her response is anything other then making plans ill ignore
What u think about that

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or next thing she msges me ill reply : im pre busy these days just hit me up when you can meet up and we will organise something. And if her response is anything other then making plans ill ignore
What u think about that
Ignore

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What u think about that
I think you already tried enough times. Now you should just block her so that she can't disturb you again. If you keep giving her chances, she'll keep on baiting you and wasting your time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What u think about that
OP, are you really this desperate?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u (increasing the bait until you fall for it)
An Ex from a few years back baited me at first but i was a sosuave rookie so handled it well,

she upped her bait to submitting to me in my bed traveled to mine and she paid for all the food etc.
All she was looking for was me to start talking bout a "relationship"..

the morning after i went all petty romance on her instead of staying mysterious, she totally ghosted me LOL,once i confirmed i still wanted an LTR..

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
An Ex from a few years back baited me at first but i was a sosuave rookie so handled it well,

she upped her bait to submitting to me in my bed traveled to mine and she paid for all the food etc.
All she was looking for was me to start talking bout a "relationship"..

the morning after i went all petty romance on her instead of staying mysterious, she totally ghosted me LOL,once i confirmed i still wanted an LTR..
Hahahahahah these hoes are crazy