Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i want to bang KEEPS msging me first but WONT meet up keeps making excuses

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short i met her at work ( i dont work there anymore ) we flirted alot.
She acts like shes super keen back when i worked with her she would ask me who im txting , i remember once i was tlking to a chick at work and shes asks me who is that how do you know her ? Asif shes jelous

Anyways tho ive tried msking plans with her multiple times and she keeps giving excuses.
Anywahs the first 2 times i tried she gave me excuses i knew it was BS the medium is the msg if she wanted to meet me SHE WOULD i know so i stoped msging her. But then she would msg me and start a convo and ill try again and she would come up woth a excuse or avoid the question.

1 day she msged me randomly she was drunk and she was like sooo when are goijg to come see me come see me now ;) . And i was literally finshing work in 30 mins and i was like alright ill be there in 30mins whats your adress then AGAIN she gave a excuse but then she goes i wsnt to lick your abs but she wouldnt meet.
I got fustrated i played it cool but then i tried making plans with her again ( since she literally told me when am i going to come see her ) so you woukd think she would make plabs but no i tried snd she wouldn't give me an answer and made excuses again.
So i stopped msging her again and 2 days later she msgs me gojng she misses me at work because i left and a few hrs later she puts up a snapchat going who wants to meet up for drinks so i replied and said ye lets go for drinks AND SHE IGNORES ME. so at this point ive literally tried making plans with her like 7 times shes given me excuses every time but she keeps starting convos with me flirting and putting up snapchats and insta stories wanting to apparently hang out with somone and when i take the bait nothing she doesnt meet.

So anyways after all that i got pre fustrated with her and im not msging her 4 days we havent msged and SHE MSGS ME AGAIN and starts a convo i havent opened up her snapchat yet but i literally dont want to evwn tlk to her if shes not going to meet i dont see the point.
So what should i do guys ? And why does she flirt why does ALWAYS send me msgs FIRST but never meets. Is she just a attention ***** ? Or should i still tlk to her casualy and try to get her out again or what ?
Tbh i am pretty fustrated with her and anoyyed i feel like soon ill probably tell her off because its anoyying as ****.
Ps : she uploads pics in gstrings on snapchat somtimes so shes that type of girl definitely has been around thats why i woukd thibk she would just meet up . In my experience any girl thats acted like that with me WILL MEET UP but not her ?
Shes 18 and im 25
Thoughts?

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she meet you when you've given her all the validation over txt and snap that she desires. Remember, women don't need sex to feel like they've won...you've already given her the W without her having to put out. Guaranteed she already has a regular rotation of ****s to jump on when she does need it.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she meet you when you've given her all the validation over txt and snap that she desires. Remember, women don't need sex to feel like they've won...you've already given her the W without her having to put out. Guaranteed she already has a regular rotation of ****s to jump on when she does need it.
I haven't validated her once tho , i never gave her a complanit or nothing. We only spoke thsts the only fourm of attention i gave her i guess. But like i said shes the one that keeps starting the convo not me

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but no one is going to turn down being outright solicited the first few times.

I usually give then an opportunity.. If she seems keen and interested.. However once I Catch on that she is now taking the pizz & playing games.. I simply drop all attention and move on.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she really wants that much attention, create a profile on a dating app with her pic and put in her phone # in the profile description.
j/k don't do this unless she's a real b1tch.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where self-respect comes in. If she won't meet up and just wants your attention then she doesn't deserve your attention at all. Block her and move on.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You validate her every time you reply to her and try to make plans with her. By my count, you are close to double digits now.

I don't there is anything inherently wrong with trying to make plans with her.. However if she bails on those place 2x then Yeh it's best to ignore that shyte out of her.

I usually give them 2x opportunities.. And I'm not afraid to reach out and try to arrange a
This is where self-respect comes in. If she won't meet up and just wants your attention then she doesn't deserve your attention at all. Block her and move on.

Exactly this.. Don't even block her.. Just carry on like she never existed.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can just tell her come to your place next time when she texts you and if you will get an excuse again - just delete her and move on
Ive tried making plans with her 7 times already always gave me a excuse and this is even when it was her day off work and she wasent doing jack lol

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually give then an opportunity.. If she seems keen and interested.. However once I Catch on that she is now taking the pizz & playing games.. I simply drop all attention and move on.
Thats what im doing , and what if she msgs you again would you ignore her at this point or try again ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is a common one, and an easy one.

Here is what you do;

Stop reaching out.
If she contacts you for any reason, no matter what she says you say this:

"Hey, I am pretty busy these days, not alot of time to text. Just contact me when you are free to get together"

if she responds with anything other than an offer to get together, you simply don't respond.
Let her text you 6 times if she wants, don't respond

She will realize she needs to set a time and place, or she will never get a response from you again.
Yep thats good , i wont say that now because the txt she sent me is her complimenting me about a pic i had on snapchat , so ill ignore that. But any txt forward were shes tryna tlk to me ill say somthing along the lines of that

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive tried making plans with her 7 times already always gave me a excuse and this is even when it was her day off work and she wasent doing jack lol
My limit is either 1 or 2 depending on the girl. At your age, there's way too many other options to get hung up on a girl. Don't ever give a girl 7 chances moving forward. :up:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My limit is either 1 or 2 depending on the girl. At your age, there's way too many other options to get hung up on a girl. Don't ever give a girl 7 chances moving forward. :up:
I live by two chances.. However thanks to this covid situation & a temporary dry patch I have become a little too forgiving.

But yes.. Only two chances then NEXT

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would take a different approach. Put this chick on the spot.

"I am going to try to scratch this itch one final time. I'm going to such and such place tomorrow night at 9pm for a drink or two. Let me know if you are free to meet then. If not, thats ok too....the itch will be scratched either way. Let me know soon".

If she bobbles or doesnt show up, delete her....block her. Move on

Last edited: