"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girl I like getting mad I’m getting fit?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
See this girl at the gym almost everyday and I think she’s hot as ****. Today at the gym she gave me the stink eye when usually we would eye each other down at the gym. I have been getting hella ripped. Do girls hate guys when they see them improving more and more? She’s hot as **** and I’m going to approach her tomorrow if I see her
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
This is one of the more ridiculous threads I have seen in a while.

Troll senses are tingling with this one...

I think you should get in her vision, put your head in your hands and rock back and forth violently a few times then just go up to her, pull her headphones off and say

"Yo...straight from the muthafvckin' slums that's busted...
Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' to fvck wit'"

With a few well placed hand gestures as you say it for emphasis.

Then see how she reacts...I mean if she ain't down with the Wu she needs to fvck off anyway. If she asks why you were acting that way just tell her you were getting into character to head into the 36 chambers to get C.R.E.A.M, tell her a story about Once Upon a Time in Shaolin and how you are about to be smoking bones in the staircase and see if she wants to join you.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
She could have forgotten her contacts. NO, but I had a girlfriend that was clearly upset with me. After demanding
She tell me what her problem was, it turned out she didn't think I would like her when she used to be fat.o_O well turns out before I met her she lost 70 pounds. Now there's a hijack for ya!
 
Top