Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I like flaked Idk what to do

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've liked this girl for a while, and she and her bf recently broke up about a month ago.
A few nights ago i was texting her and she said, "We haven't hung out in like a week." and i said, "Yeah, I know, I've been busy." and she said, "I've missed you." and i said, "Haha, i've missed ya too. We should hang out. How about tomorrow?" and she said, "Well, i'm broke... :(" and i said, "Don't worry about it. I've been working. I can spot ya." and she said, "That's money you shouldn't waste on me." and i said, "I'm either spending it on drugs or you. Your call." and she said, "Haha, me :)" so then I tell her i'm gonna catch some z's and i'll tell her later

Day goes by and I text her saying, "Hey, we still on for tonight?" and she said, "I'm sorry! I already made plans today and i'd be a jerk if i cancelled." and i said, "I thought we made plans for today? Whatever you do, have fun." and she said, "Wow, i can't believe you're mad at me. I made these plans at 12. Way to be immature." and i said, "Who said i was mad? I said have fun. I thought i handled it maturely considering we made plans before you made plans with that other person." and she said, "You know what? Whatever." and i said, "Have a fun night" and she said, "Bye." That really pissed me off. I tried to handle it without being pissed off and showing anger, but its like she wanted me to be pissed and it pissed her off that i wasn't.

Then today i had to work with her on a project for a class. I figured if i acted like nothing happened I'd be in a better position for dealing with her. So i was really chill with her. Then she started talking and said, "Hey, i'm sorry about last night. We can still hang out tomorrow if you want." and i said, "No, sorry, I can't. Plans." and she said, "But i thought you wanted to hang out with me.." and i said, "Yeah, i really did, but i'm not so sure about that anymore." and she said, "Well who do you have plans with." and I said, "A girl. You don't know her." and she said, "Oh... well what's she like?" and i said, "She's really cool. I like her a lot." She just left it at that.

I really like this girl a lot. I'm hanging out with a girl tomorrow, but she's just a friend, although i left that part out with her. I figure if i act like i'm not affected it'll really get under her skin. I could tell it sort of did when I told her i didn't want to hang with her. What should i do from here?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
... and she said, "That's money you shouldn't waste on me." and i said, "I'm either spending it on drugs or you. Your call." and she said, "Haha, me :)"

What should i do from here?
"...spending it on drugs or you . Your call."

It was lost there..no wonder she bailed..

LawnmowerJoe

Reaction score
Stuck up women...

Girls are quite confussing at times. I work with a girl that acts like that and she blew me off a few times in the past. Her name is "goldielocks" and she's really pretty.

Goldielocks is my partner at work and turns out she has blow off other co-workers beside me. Figures right? :nono:

Well, about a week ago she noticed that I was not that interested in her anymore and I actually got her really jealious by talking about the last few Fun dates I recently went on. I used mysteries (seduction tactics) to have some fun with her in the office. Goldlocks calls and texts me almost everyday now and when I'm with another chica I let the girl say hi to her. hehe :crackup:
Goldielocks hates these other girls of course, and the attention I get from her is ridicious. :cool:

My advice use some other "good looking" girls as piviots and see what happens. Tell this chica about all the fun you had last night with those other girls! Wait a while and than take her up on a date if she's still interested... :cool:

LawnMowerjoe

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
I've liked this girl for a while, and she and her bf recently broke up about a month ago.
A few nights ago i was texting her and she said, "We haven't hung out in like a week." and i said, "Yeah, I know, I've been busy." and she said, "I've missed you." and i said, "Haha, i've missed ya too. We should hang out. How about tomorrow?" and she said, "Well, i'm broke... :(" and i said, "Don't worry about it. I've been working. I can spot ya." and she said, "That's money you shouldn't waste on me." and i said, "I'm either spending it on drugs or you. Your call." and she said, "Haha, me :)" so then I tell her i'm gonna catch some z's and i'll tell her later

Day goes by and I text her saying, "Hey, we still on for tonight?" and she said, "I'm sorry! I already made plans today and i'd be a jerk if i cancelled." and i said, "I thought we made plans for today? Whatever you do, have fun." and she said, "Wow, i can't believe you're mad at me. I made these plans at 12. Way to be immature." and i said, "Who said i was mad? I said have fun. I thought i handled it maturely considering we made plans before you made plans with that other person." and she said, "You know what? Whatever." and i said, "Have a fun night" and she said, "Bye." That really pissed me off. I tried to handle it without being pissed off and showing anger, but its like she wanted me to be pissed and it pissed her off that i wasn't.

Then today i had to work with her on a project for a class. I figured if i acted like nothing happened I'd be in a better position for dealing with her. So i was really chill with her. Then she started talking and said, "Hey, i'm sorry about last night. We can still hang out tomorrow if you want." and i said, "No, sorry, I can't. Plans." and she said, "But i thought you wanted to hang out with me.." and i said, "Yeah, i really did, but i'm not so sure about that anymore." and she said, "Well who do you have plans with." and I said, "A girl. You don't know her." and she said, "Oh... well what's she like?" and i said, "She's really cool. I like her a lot." She just left it at that.

I really like this girl a lot. I'm hanging out with a girl tomorrow, but she's just a friend, although i left that part out with her. I figure if i act like i'm not affected it'll really get under her skin. I could tell it sort of did when I told her i didn't want to hang with her. What should i do from here?
What a b1tch lol. "YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH ME ONLY WHEN I SAY IT'S OK. WHAT'S THAT, YOU HAVE PLANS WITH SOMEONE ELSE? CANCEL THEM". You passed her sh1t test.

You played her well by mentioning this other girl and leaving out a lot of details. There's still hope...

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree... you did fine. keep doing what your doing, but dont forget not to overplay the fun you have with the other girl (just be semi-aloof). If nothing else, it's fun!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
What a b1tch lol. "YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH ME ONLY WHEN I SAY IT'S OK. WHAT'S THAT, YOU HAVE PLANS WITH SOMEONE ELSE? CANCEL THEM". You passed her sh1t test.

You played her well by mentioning this other girl and leaving out a lot of details. There's still hope...
The problem with women like this is that the sh1t tests and power struggles never end...she is at best a hit and quit, but then again, you have 'feelings' so ....

Igetit!

Reaction score
First of all,I 100% agree with Jophil.

Second,Katatonia...are we reading the same thread?

You say he passed her sh!t tests? Wow.

Jokerisk's last question was what he should do from here on.
I'm curious to hear what you'd suggest for him to do.

I'm serious about that. You say that there's still hope here and there still may be,but he'd have to do a complete 180 from what he's been doing.

Jokerisk,I'm sorry I gotta be rough on you,but think of it like Piccolo being tough on kid Gohan,lol.

I'd rather you'd take a slight beating here on the forum than to repeatedly go out and get DEVISTATED by girls.

Here's my take on this thing...

Jokerlsk said:
A few nights ago i was texting her and she said, "We haven't hung out in like a week."
You shouldn't be "hanging out" with a girl you're romatically interested in.

This is ALREADY headed towards the friendzone. I said "headed" there,not there....not yet.

You hang out and text this girl. Therefore I take it that you haven't shown your interest yet. I know you haven't. You know why?

Because if you had,you two either would have gone on a DATE,or she would have rejected you,and you'd have moved on by now.

"DATING" and "hanging out" are NOT THE SAME.

"Dating" has a romantic/sexual intent to it. "Hanging out" has more of a friendly vibe. They're NOT the same. If you think they are,then instead of hanging out with one of you guy friends,take him out on a "date".

See what I mean?

Jokerisk said:
and i said, "Yeah, I know, I've been busy." and she said, "I've missed you." and i said, "Haha, i've missed ya too. We should hang out. How about tomorrow?" and she said, "Well, i'm broke... :(" and i said, "Don't worry about it. I've been working. I can spot ya."
Now this is interesting. She told you that she missed you here.

She said she MISSED YOU,you two make plans to see each other,then she flakes.

Oh she's goood. What an actress.

When I miss someone,truely miss someone,I'm going to take the FIRST OPPORTUNITY that comes along to spend time with them,even if it's just for an hour or two,I'll take it.

She said she missed you,then when you tried to make plans to see her,she just tossed them to the side like it was nothing.

Another thing I noticed was even though she "missed you" when you suggested for you to hang out,she tried to use lack of money as a reason for not being able to see you.

"I'd really like to see you,but I'm broke."

Oh pul-lease. Gimme a break. She couldn't come up with something better than that? When people really miss each other,the activity they do together DOESN'T MATTER.

They could hang out at the park,go window shopping at the mall,it doesn't matter. The important thing is that THEY'RE TOGETHER,REGUARDLESS of whether money is spent.

and she said, "That's money you shouldn't waste on me." and i said, "I'm either spending it on drugs or you. Your call." and she said, "Haha, me :)"
I think the "money thing" was a test,that you failed. She probably just wanted to see if you'd be willing to spend it on her.

And that reply about spending the money on either her or drugs,I don't know where that came from,but you shouldn't have put the decision in her hands.

The whole money thing was a test. I'd been like,"Look,you just said two minutes ago that you missed me,now you're saying you can't see me because you're broke? I'll tell you what then. Gimme a call when you get some cash on ya,then well hang out,ok?".

You don't see what just happened here man. The money thing was a test.
If you're willing to spend your money on her,than means you must be emotionally invested in her.

You screwed up Jokerisk. If she thinks you're more emotionally invested in her than she is in you,and before there has even been a first date,she'll lose interest. There's no challenge. She already has you won over,or at least she thinks she does.

You unintentionally boosted her ego. She's like,"Wow,I didn't even have to do anything,and this guy's already willing to spend his hard earned money on me. He even told me I COULD DECIDE how he should spend it."

She got her ego boosted out of it. That thing I said about her waiting until she gets some money,then to call you to hang out,if you had said something like that,you'd have shown her that she still has some work to do if she wants to win you over,plus she probably would have suggested something for you to that wouldn't require money.

That,or she would have said she was just kidding about being broke.

I didn't believe that for a second.

Jokerisk said:
Day goes by and I text her saying, "Hey, we still on for tonight?" and she said, "I'm sorry! I already made plans today and i'd be a jerk if i cancelled."
Hmm. When you called to confirm,she told you she already made plans with someone else and that if she cancelled,she'd be a jerk.

She broke her plans with you. So I guess she doesn't mind being a "jerk" to you. And I thought she said she was broke. Hmm,I guess she "magically" found some money somewhere.

Jokerisk said:
and i said, "I thought we made plans for today? Whatever you do, have fun." and she said, "Wow, i can't believe you're mad at me. I made these plans at 12. Way to be immature." and i said, "Who said i was mad? I said have fun. I thought i handled it maturely considering we made plans before you made plans with that other person." and she said, "You know what? Whatever." and i said, "Have a fun night" and she said, "Bye." That really pissed me off. I tried to handle it without being pissed off and showing anger, but its like she wanted me to be pissed and it pissed her off that i wasn't.
This kind of thing she pulled here makes me ANGRY. It's flat out disrespectful to you.

I HATE seeing girls treat guys like this.

I wish I could be you the next time you see this girl.

I KNOW HOW to handle behavior like this from a girl. This should NEVER have happened in the first place,but it's here now.

She's in AW mode Jokerisk. And you're unknowing,unintentionally feeding into it.

Jokerisk said:
Then she started talking and said, "Hey, i'm sorry about last night.
That's a lie.

She accused YOU of being angry and immature,right?

Well if YOU were angry,and YOU were being immature,if YOU were doing these things,then what's SHE apologizing for?

It's because she knew she was wrong.

She wasn't sorry about last night,she just said that so she could continue having you to pump up her ego.

Jokerisk said:
We can still hang out tomorrow if you want."
Another test,but this time you passed.

So your "Highness" decided to take pity on you and grace you with her presense,huh?

This sucks. Unfortunately,she has the stronger frame here.

She's like,"Well I was busy last night,but I'll be free tomorrow. So if you want,you can still see me". It's like SHE DECIDES whether or not you can see her,and all you can do is just sit back and wait FOR HER to decided when...or if.

You did the right thing here by telling her you had plans. I just wouldn't have told her it was with a girl.

This probably can be turned around,but it would require a MAJOR SHIFT on your part. I mean MAJOR dude.

I can't STAND the way she treated you,but she wouldn't have done it if she couldn't have.

Hopefully you can turn it around man.

Last edited:

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
First of all,I 100% agree with Jophil.

Second,Katatonia...are we reading the same thread?

You say he passed her sh!t tests? Wow.

Jokerisk's last question was what he should do from here on.
I'm curious to hear what you'd suggest for him to do.
I didn't read your post so I'm not sure if what you said is going to differ from my advice (I'm assuming it is) but here goes...

This girl is obviously a drama addicted attention seeking slvt with an entitlement attitude problem, just look at this sh1t she said in response to him saying 'have fun' to her flaking bullsh1t:

"Wow, i can't believe you're mad at me. I made these plans at 12. Way to be immature."

lol... and she made plans AFTER the ones with Joker. Uh oh, she's trying to bait an argument or emotional response from you; yellow flag.

Anyway he is in the friends zone and must game her accordingly. So far Joker could've done better with this little texting incident but he did alright. I'd say he should not text her again for at least a week and even longer if she does not message him first (Joker must wait for her to make contact a few times before responding).

So he's planted the seed of doubt and jealousy in her mind by bringing some competition into this situation which is good of course, so he should milk it. Act aloof/disinterested in the target girl and try to bring up this new girl subtly in front of your target or with other people within earshot of your target. Leave out a lot of details but hint at your interest in this new girl in a subtle way. Try to deflect all her questions about this girl, try to make it as much mystery as possible. It should drive her nuts.

Then after ignoring her for a while when you get another whiny "are you mad? why don't we hang out anymore" crap again, tell her to join you at so-and-so place. When you are there, act cool and amp up the kino until you are making out. If she rejects your kiss, act unaffected and a minute later say you are feeling pretty tired or make up some other bullsh1t excuse and get up and leave.

Then go completely no contact and repeat jealousy games until you get the desired result.

If that doesn't work then you may as well just give up lol.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez!!! Why bother spending the time and dealing with the drama. Why waste your time (the only thing in life you can't get more of) on this dunce. Spend the time finding 3 or 4 new girls that don't play stupid games.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
boomerick said:
Jeez!!! Why bother spending the time and dealing with the drama. Why waste your time (the only thing in life you can't get more of) on this dunce. Spend the time finding 3 or 4 new girls that don't play stupid games.
I agree, forget this girl, and listen to Igetit, he knows what hes talking about especially when it comes to AW's.

These types of girls aren't worth your time and effort. They are attention seekers who play the game. The games and mind fvcking will never stop as long as you keep contact with her.

You're better off nexting her and finding new girls. Your biggest mistake was having feelings for this girl. By what you're saying, she has already won.

She's occupying too much space in your head it would seem. She definitely has the upper hand and as long as you keep thinking about her, she's got you hooked.

Let her go and next her, it will do you wonders.

Shes disrespectful to you and your time. By keeping contact with her, you're disrespecting yourself as well. Br a real DJ and walk away from this AW b1tch. You can do better.

AW's are lifeless shells who go on life continuously doing what they do. Starting drama for no reason, creating conflict when not necessary. You don't need that kinda sh1t in your life.

Surround yourself with positive women and you will attract many more positive women.

-SchoolBoy​

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Offering to spot her money right off the bat . . Dude. The sub-communication there . . you're practically begging.

Would you do that for someone else, a friend? Maybe once in a great while, as a genuine thing to do, you'd cover a few drinks or a movie ticket. And hell, if its coming from a non-desperate genuine place, cool . . but was this really like that?

If someone offered to hang out with me and said they'd spot me money right off the bat like that, I'd think something was up.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys.
Igetit!, I really did screw up with the texting conversation. I NEVER should of offered to pay for her. I should of just said, "When you find some cash, we'll do soemthing." and left it at that. Something, ANYTHING different from offering. Damnit.

I thought i did a pretty good job by denying her. I don't do **** on a girl's terms. No. I offered to hang out with her, and she said she "missed me" but she's gonna make plans with someone else after our plans and then play VICTIM, calling me a jerk just because i handled the situation maturely. It's like she WANTED me to be pissed off, and when I didn't give that to her she got pissed off. It's sorta funny how I'm gonna chill with some girl this afternoon, and another girl I hung out with last night wants to do some stuff later on too.

Igetit! how would you react towards her the following day when i had to work with her? I thought I actually did a good job in person, and I could tell it really got to her when I mentioned the other girl and wouldn't give her any details. Where would you go from here man? You said you "wish you could be me the next time you see her." What exactly would you do, and what would you say? You really know what you're doing. I liked the DBZ reference hahaha! I used to love that show when i was a kid. Picollo is legit

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Then she started talking and said, "Hey, i'm sorry about last night. We can still hang out tomorrow if you want." and i said, "No, sorry, I can't. Plans." and she said, "But i thought you wanted to hang out with me.." and i said, "Yeah, i really did, but i'm not so sure about that anymore." and she said, "Well who do you have plans with." and I said, "A girl. You don't know her." and she said, "Oh... well what's she like?" and i said, "She's really cool. I like her a lot." She just left it at that.
No matter how this all works out if you keep starting wars that women are better at, you'll always lose.

You should have left it a mystery, not played the jealous gaming girly card. Keep doing that and you'll dig a huge hole with every girl you meet.

Not only is it girly to do that, you're giving her full permission her to pull that crap on you in the future and you won't be able to stop her because you do it. And, yes, she will do it also because it blatantly showed her that you were saying it for drama effect to get her.

Don't do girly things or girls will do it back to you with much more effect.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
This wasn't that bad. Definitely not lost here. Pay for her if you want to pay for her. Personally, I don't like to (bc I'm a cheap mofo lol). In that case, you should have looked for something to do that doesn't cost money (ie: walk in the park, movie at your place, etc).

Jokerlsk said:
Maybe a lie, maybe not. Who knows. Disrespectful? Yes. Should you ever get pissed off? NO! Next time a girl does something like this (and there will be a next time), I want you to practice saying something: "whatever." Girls love it when you are persistent. Girls love it when you don't react to them. This one word (and mindset) will encompass both. If you just said whatever instead of taking it personally and getting pissed, you probably would have hung out with this girl and banged her. Nothing you can do about this now except learn from it.

Jokerlsk said:
today i had to work with her on a project for a class. I figured if i acted like nothing happened I'd be in a better position for dealing with her. So i was really chill with her. Then she started talking and said, "Hey, i'm sorry about last night. We can still hang out tomorrow if you want." and i said, "No, sorry, I can't. Plans." and she said, "But i thought you wanted to hang out with me.." and i said, "Yeah, i really did, but i'm not so sure about that anymore." and she said, "Well who do you have plans with." and I said, "A girl. You don't know her." and she said, "Oh... well what's she like?" and i said, "She's really cool. I like her a lot." She just left it at that.
She wanted to hang out with you again and you said no. Why? What are your goals for this girl anyway? Do you want to fvck her/get with her or do you want to hurt her feelings? It's pretty obvious to me (and her apparently) that you wanted to hurt her feelings. This is where you really messed it up. Like I said above, don't get pissed. Get your revenge by spanking are extra hard when you're fvcking her doggystyle. ;)

JK

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, I didn't get mad. She assumed i was mad, and from my conversation, i obviously wasn't. I didn't say i was hanging out with a girl just to get her jealous. I really had plans today. She can deal.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you exactly what's going on here...

She's interested, but the sale is not closed. Sure, she'd LIKE to see you, your cool and she probably thinks your cute... but she really isn't in an hurry to set up a date.

I don't doubt she actually does "miss you", but that doesn't mean she'll change her schedule just to see you. Yet. She's probably spinning a few other plates, and still getting over the ex-boyfriend. I promise you that. She thinks you'd be fun to hang out with but your not her first priority.

I actually don't think you handled that too badly (doesn't sound like you got mad or overreacted) but you still said too much. Especially what I bolded. No reason to say that. Hurts your case more than it helps it.

I got flaked on the other day (by a girl I've gone on 2 dates with already) and my response was "Sure no problem". That's it. Not 5 more texts back and forth, I didn't ask her what came up or why I wasn't important enough, I didn't try salvaging the date, I didn't go tell her I made other plans... simply "Sure no problem".

Simple, courteous responses to flaking will drive a girl NUTS. They're expecting you to get mad and be bothered and start a fight. Don't even give her ANYTHING to work with.

There it is. Her interest is starting to pick up. You were SUPER smart in reciprocating the flake/ IL drop.

Take it how it comes. Don't go in with any kind of agenda and don't tell her how you feel. Just have fun and see if any sparks fly. When you are with her, watch the body language. If she agrees to a second date... green light.

Don't forget though, if you going on a lot of dates, she'll end up flaking again at some point... I promise you that. This is a good read on what to do (and why she does it): http://www.sosuave.com/rondavid/succeed31.htm

By the way. You handled everything well. You're in good shape. She seems interested (especially after you flaked).

Last edited: