Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I like flaked Idk what to do

Igetit!

Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Thanks a lot guys.
Igetit!, I really did screw up with the texting conversation. I NEVER should of offered to pay for her. I should of just said, "When you find some cash, we'll do soemthing." and left it at that. Something, ANYTHING different from offering. Damnit.
LOL,yeah man. You shouldn't have offered to pay for her.

The thing is...you were too invested. You were doing too much too soon.

You two haven't even had ONE SINGLE DATE YET,but your behavior towards her is behavior that two people who have been dating for a while should exhibit.

It wasn't what you did,it was when you did it.

If you had been dating her for like maybe 3 months and were in a normal girlfriend/boyfriend relationship,you offering to "spot" her wouldn't be that big of a deal.

You need to keep the offering of money reserved FOR GIRLFRIENDS ONLY,and even then,be careful.

Jokerisk said:
I thought i did a pretty good job by denying her.
You did do well. You just shouldn't have told her you were going to see another girl. ThatMysteriouGuy went into greater detail about this.

Listen to him Jokerisk,he knows what he's talking about.

I don't want to try and re-explain what he said,just trust it.

Jokerisk said:
Igetit! how would you react towards her the following day when i had to work with her?
Dude,when I saw what you wrote about how she treated you,it made me ANGRY.

I can't speak for everyone,but that kind of thing turns me off.

I don't like that. I DO NOT LIKE when a girl tries to degrade a guy.

If she doesn't like you,fine.
If she doesn't want to date you,fine.
If she just wants to be friends even,I'm cool with that.

But when she tries to punk you around,disrespect you,and make a fool out of you,I just loose interest because that's a character flaw.

I don't want to be around someone like that,reguardless of how "hot" she may be.

I'd probably shut her out EMOTIONALLY. NOT as some "tactic" to try to win her over,but to show her that I'm a MAN,and you can't treat me like sh!t one day,and then just expect everything to be all "peaches 'n cream" and normal the next day.

What a liar she is. She said she was "sorry" for how she treated you the night before,then the very next day she tried to do THE EXACT SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN with that "We can still hang out tomorrow if you want" line. Then when you told her you had plans already,she said,"But I thought you wanted to hang out with me?".

PURE EGO.

If you'll notice,she NEVER SAID ANYTHING about her wanting to hang out with you,it was all about you hanging out with her and wanting to see her.

This is where Forum teaching comes in play: Rule #1:Go by what a woman does,not by what she says.

We've heard what she's said. She said she missed you,but what did she do? She completely ignored the plans that SHE AGREED TO with you.

I agree with everyone who said to just drop her and move on,and that's RARE.

I RARELY say to "next" a girl,but her behavior is just a flat TURN OFF to me.

It may not be for you. Well,you've gotten two or three replies of suggestions on how to go about winning her over,you can try them out if you want.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he needs to realize that girls are emotional, not logical. When she got mad at him he tried to ask her why she cancelled using his man-logic, which did nothing but bounce off of her bltch-shield and add more fuel to the flame. I believe the best thing to do would be to let her run her course, then just say "bye" after she finished, which is entirely optional. Then, perhaps you could try to plan something with her one more time. If she pulls out her armor again then I think you can do better.

These female emotions are not for us to understand.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a girl like her.. and that isn't a good thing. She's really pretty, she's really smart, but she's really insecure, and I'm not gonna be there to feed her ****ing ego. She's the type of girl who likes to get as many guys as she can to fall over for her, but she won't date any of them. I'm tired of all of that bs. I'm done texting her. I'm done really talking to her. I mean, if we're in a group i'm not gonna be a ****, but I'm not gonna initiate anything anymore. I'm not gonna do that. I figure i'm gonna get over her, and trust me, that blatant disrespect was a turn off. How the **** was I in the wrong? Wait, that's right, i wasn't. I'm still gonna see her A LOT, but that's where my other social circles come in. I've been chillin with them a lot more lately, and it's really just felt great.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School has resumed, and so i see her a lot. I see her in the mornings, in the afternoons... fortunately I don't have a class with her.
Ever since I told her I couldn't hang out with her and had plans with that other girls she's been hugging on me and ****, and I really wish she wouldn't. That kinda stuff really pisses me off. She does it to reassure to herself that she still "has me." I'm one of her ****ing pets or tools or something. I don't really talk to her much, but if i'm in conversation with one of our mutual friends, she'll be like, "Hey, jokerlsk!" and touch me or hug me or some other BS. I can't shake this girl because it'll cause too much drama.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
School has resumed, and so i see her a lot. I see her in the mornings, in the afternoons... fortunately I don't have a class with her.
Ever since I told her I couldn't hang out with her and had plans with that other girls she's been hugging on me and ****, and I really wish she wouldn't. That kinda stuff really pisses me off. She does it to reassure to herself that she still "has me." I'm one of her ****ing pets or tools or something. I don't really talk to her much, but if i'm in conversation with one of our mutual friends, she'll be like, "Hey, jokerlsk!" and touch me or hug me or some other BS. I can't shake this girl because it'll cause too much drama.
All you have to do is stop talking to her. It's obvious that her "interest" in you isn't genuine and only hugging you etc. just to pull you back into her orbit.

I personally would just have some fun with her and play around with her head knowing she isn't worth pursuing anyways.