“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl gone from warm to cold to HOT

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Aight, this has been on my noodle lately, and I thought I'd share my situation with you guys.

On Jan 10th I was hanging out with some friends for my birthday. Anyway my one friend brought one of her friends along, I'ma call her B. Anyway B is pretty good looking, so I decided to DJ her. We had a good time and the group eventually landed back at my place (B thought it would be a good idea to go, as did I :D).

So we get there and my friend starts talking about how B is in love (yes, love) with some other dude. I heard that, but thought it was just BS, my girlfriend trying to c0ckblock me with B. So I kept going at it until I finally got stopped when trying to go for making out. They left around 3AM and even though I got the number I just chalked it up as a loss, went to sleep.

The next day another chick asked me what I did that night. I jokingly commented "Yeah I almost got some play." Well she told all her girlfriends and before I knew it I had been bragging how I did stuff with B at my house (riiiiiight). The girl I was out with that brought B told me that B called her and said I deserved to be slapped. Definitely chalked this girl up as a lost cause.

Anyway I'm online for a bit last Friday and this girl sends me an instant message. Suddenly she's all flirty with me, calling me all sorts of good things and saying she was afraid that I would hate her. She said she had bronchitis on the 10th and that's why she was "steering clear" of everyone.

This is just a bit too weird for me. First she's warm and slowly giving into my my advances, then she's cold and f*ckin hates me, then she's hot and throwing all sorts of compliments my way? She's like a goddamn lightswitch!

Thoughts, comments? I'm gonna steer clear of this chick in the meantime, I got other girls I'd rather get with.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
There could be a lot going on behind the scenes that you don't know about. When she said you deserved to be slapped her words were being taken out of context.

Imagine this:
B:I heard Shizam is bragging and saying we made out! He should be slapped!

Mutual Friend: No, he didn't say that to anyone, he just said (blah blah blah)

Bam. That's the way it went down, swear to god.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
whoa!!!

B: he deserves to be slapped!
Common Friend: blah blah...
B: <thinking> id like to slap his ars!!!
:D

maybe that should get ya smiling. haha :p
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Heh, that's a good one Alejandro.

Right now she's being put on the back burner, cause I honestly don't have time to figure out what's going on with her. Tooooo much other stuff to do.

About the only way she could get my attention is by asking me to the Sweetheart dance in 2 weeks, but that won't happen LOL :)
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
DOn't leave her on the back burner!

Trust me, I had a hot girl interested in me as well, but because of her immaturity...I was hesitant to ask her out.

Well...Guess what? She's no longer interested...at least not as much as she use to be.

You will regret it! It's better you ask her out, it not working and you cut your losses...than to not try at all!

SuSHI.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top