Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flakes as im ten mins from picking her up

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Her dad's on his way to hospital and she wants to reschedule?

It could be bs but you also have to take into account the fact that women occasionally say things that are true.
1/256 times yeah.

Sure a meeting from online to in person never happened, but interest level and luck both play a huge role.

FAIAP family emergency are typically flakes like this last-minute one. Even worse when they ghost the day of and call you the next day with some excuse like this.

At least the gave a counter offer. What I'd do is make her come to me. Guys, punish flakes. Make them blow you or bring you a hot pepperoni pizza! Or a 20 oz. Mountain Dew.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least the gave a counter offer. What I'd do is make her come to me. Guys, punish flakes. Make them blow you or bring you a hot pepperoni pizza! Or a 20 oz. Mountain Dew.
The frame and punishment stuff doesn’t apply to people you haven’t even met yet. For all you know, that girl could be a tranny. Or 50 years old.

This is a misapplication of principles.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Changed my game a lot when this started to really metastisize. Being aggressive wasn't working as consistently anymore.
I view women more as snakes, than anxious.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave you an counter offer right? Just go and rock the date, try to agressivley fvck her after you build some report and did kino and made her laugh.

If she cancels again, you delete her dvmb as and move on to the next.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/256 times yeah.

Sure a meeting from online to in person never happened, but interest level and luck both play a huge role.

FAIAP family emergency are typically flakes like this last-minute one. Even worse when they ghost the day of and call you the next day with some excuse like this.

Yeah, she's probably BSing to be fair. These things do happen, but what are the chances of it happening just 10m before a date? I'd probably ask a load of questions like which hospital are you going to etc.

Now that I think about it, that ambulance arrived bloody quickly didn't it? OP should ask what health insurance plan she's got that the ambulance starts coming before you even know that you need it.