Hey guys, Need small advice from DJs
I'm going out on a 2nd date with this girl (shes 25, lives alone), and she insists I pick her up from mall parking lot instead of her apartment. (she says it will be alot easier for me, then to go out of my way)
This girl is into me or there wouldn't have been a 2nd date. Is she just super shy or she still doesn't trust me enough to pick her up from her home?
thanks DJs
I'm going out on a 2nd date with this girl (shes 25, lives alone), and she insists I pick her up from mall parking lot instead of her apartment. (she says it will be alot easier for me, then to go out of my way)
This girl is into me or there wouldn't have been a 2nd date. Is she just super shy or she still doesn't trust me enough to pick her up from her home?
thanks DJs