Soflobro#3
Banned
- Joined
- May 17, 2018
- Messages
- 722
- Reaction score
- 263
- Age
- 31
Rostie*Sazc for a female your a really good contribution
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Rostie*Sazc for a female your a really good contribution
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Ok ok I did what you said. I said coffee Monday if your available. She said if she can get her daughter's looked after. I said ok let me know. She said will do. With a smiley face. I'm pulling back now.I wouldn't wait a couple of days if she showed very high interests. Go for the kill now and strike while the iron is hot.
"Hey stranger. Let's grab that coffee. What's your availability?"
Exactly, what is it in those replies that does Not sound submissive to you ?Ok ok I did what you said. I said coffee Monday if you’re available.
I said ok let me know.
Meh I don't really care about the outcome if it happens it does if it doesn't I'll just hit up a new one.Exactly what is it in those replies that does Not sound submissive to you ?
I'm not messaging again until I get a response I think I handled it pretty well to be honest.Exactly what is it in those replies that does Not sound submissive to you ?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She said she would get back to you, so there is no reason for you to message. She took responsibility for being the next one to get into contact.I'm not messaging again until I get a response I think I handled it pretty well to be honest.
You sort of did what I said. I dont offer a day........ever........because I dont want the same thing to happen to me as it did to you.Ok ok I did what you said. I said coffee Monday if your available. She said if she can get her daughter's looked after. I said ok let me know. She said will do. With a smiley face. I'm pulling back now.
Not only do I have much better success with asking them their availability, but it makes things so much easier. The only back and forth is if I am not free on the day they suggest and then I counter offer.The other school of thought is to test their interest by offering a day and, if they can't make that day, observing of they counter offer with a day, demonstrating that they have interest
I like @Glassguy approach because it puts the ball squarely in their Court, the next interaction you should have is them giving you a specific day.
You said “We will meet soon”Was talking to a hb 7 or 8 today. Anyways she was super keen sending 3 messages to my 1 message. I took time to reply of course lol. And I mentioned catching up for a coffee she likes that idea. Then I said ok we will meet soon. Bam no reply.. what the he'll happened here? Btw shes been online on Facebook.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Just say "hey lets go for a coffee thursday evening. Pick you up at 6."Ok so next time we speak I say coffee on xyx etc: it's almost like I can hook them then bang I freeze up and get scared lol