Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl describes me as 'chatty'

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm always getting girls saying i'm 'chatty', but is this a good thing or a bad thing? what do you guys think?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's what you do naturally, then so be it. I wouldn't worry about what other girls or even what other guys think.

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bad

This means that you talk alot ABOUT THINGS THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR.

Girls LOVE to talk. That is their passion. It's a very accurate stereotype in most cases that teenage girls spend more time on the phone than the rest of the household combined.

Talking a lot is not the issue. Being BORING to them is the issue.

I myself can talk for HOURS. But I have NEVER been called chatty, in fact girls beg me to stay on the phone with them.

The secret is to keep the topic of conversation RELEVANT to THEM. Think GOSSIP. Talk about THEM (especially their feelings). Talk about juicy controversial gender-wars stuff.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers guys. although, just to clarify, my ex said that the reason why she was attracted to me most of all in the beginning was my conversational skills. So, I don't think its a bad thing all the time.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This is bad

Originally posted by Sweetcheeks
This means that you talk alot ABOUT THINGS THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR.

Girls LOVE to talk. That is their passion. It's a very accurate stereotype in most cases that teenage girls spend more time on the phone than the rest of the household combined.

Talking a lot is not the issue. Being BORING to them is the issue.

I myself can talk for HOURS. But I have NEVER been called chatty, in fact girls beg me to stay on the phone with them.

The secret is to keep the topic of conversation RELEVANT to THEM. Think GOSSIP. Talk about THEM (especially their feelings). Talk about juicy controversial gender-wars stuff.
Wow, this is about as accurate as I've ever seen. Either that, or you've gone out with the same women as I have, lol.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
cheers guys. although, just to clarify, my ex said that the reason why she was attracted to me most of all in the beginning was my conversational skills. So, I don't think its a bad thing all the time.
Conversation skills = talking to her about her and things that interest her.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. well, i tend to talk about sex and gossip with a lot of women. maybe its not such a bad thing.