"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girl complains about me with store

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I saw a girl in the store and I went up to her and said Hi, hows it going?, she replied good. I introduced myself, My name is Luis, what is your name? she replied. Small chit chat continued and she had to go. I let her go. I walk around the store and the man who works there comes and ask what is my name? he said he wants to talk to me one on one. We stepped out. He says his costumer was complaining about me (I'm also a customer I grabbed a drink) approaching her. I asked what did I do wrong, he says "I didn't say you did anything wrong". He says again the customer was complaining that I approached her. I asked what did I do or did I say to her that she is complaining about?, The worker says "I don't know", he says he just wants to informed me that she complained about me because I approached her. I said "anything else?" he says "no" and I left.

I seriously don't know what is wrong with some girls and the funny thing is some girls complain about guys don't approach them.

Do you have any bad experience like this when you cold approach? or got into trouble?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You should have responded something like this - 'oh I'm sure she did, that's an old aquitance of mine from college days, she went ballistic one day, trashed class room, attacked teacher, and then wanted to jump off 5th floor, I stopped her. She spend some time in mental institution. Just said hello to her, asked her how she's doing.'
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
its cuz u not hot for her, orhe got what she said wrong. try on the street so this wont happen
I don't know about that. How do you proof I was not hot enough for her. It doesn't make sense to me a girl would complain about someone for not being hot enough LOL
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
You should have responded something like this - 'oh I'm sure she did, that's an old aquitance of mine from college days, she went ballistic one day, trashed class room, attacked teacher, and then wanted to jump off 5th floor, I stopped her. She spend some time in mental institution. Just said hello to her, asked her how she's doing.'
I don't think lying will help much. Maybe it works for you but I try to avoid being a liar.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
My response:
" I thought she was cute so I approached her like any straight man with some balls would have. Its called a cold approach. Let me guide you in the right direction with this website called SoSuave.........Oh and if you ask me anymore questions I will process this as you harassing one of your customers. Now where did she go so I can grab those digits on my way out of your shyte store?"
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I don't know about that. How do you proof I was not hot enough for her. It doesn't make sense to me a girl would complain about someone for not being hot enough LOL
She would be approaching you if you were hot or making crazy obvious IOis. You dont sound like a Chad or Chadlite to get a reaction like that. Most likely a newie for this to bother you to write about it. Is this the first cold approach that you have ever done?
 
Top