Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl calls me arrogant good or bad? rp bp

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I changed alot of my blue pill thinking to red pill. What I realise now after a while that I talk a lot ****y&Funny with girls.
Not a good example but today me and a girl were mocking each other a bit and she said she didnt sleep well today and I said oh im so sorry for you i will cry for you later. After that she said why I am so fking arrogant, That was obviously not the only **** i said to her but also bcs she talks in some way the same with me.

I mean I never got girls before through game and if I do the same as i did before i will only get the same —>nothing.
Now Is it a good sign for me when a girl calls me ******* or arrogant ? like am I improving?
I think so but idk where the balance between kind Humanity is and ******* attitude that will bring you girls.

Thank you guys

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well normally in different situations than the conversation you had above I've had women say "you're ****y" or "arrogant" - I reply with "sweetheart, don't confuse confidence for arrogance". Usually shuts the line of conversation down hard. Hasn't happened a lot, but that what I reply and it works.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
a
I think I changed alot of my blue pill thinking to red pill. What I realise now after a while that I talk a lot ****y&Funny with girls.
Not a good example but today me and a girl were mocking each other a bit and she said she didnt sleep well today and I said oh im so sorry for you i will cry for you later. After that she said why I am so fking arrogant, That was obviously not the only **** i said to her but also bcs she talks in some way the same with me.

I mean I never got girls before through game and if I do the same as i did before i will only get the same —>nothing.
Now Is it a good sign for me when a girl calls me ******* or arrogant ? like am I improving?
I think so but idk where the balance between kind Humanity is and ******* attitude that will bring you girls.

Thank you guys
*as*shole or arrogant

*as*shole attitude

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you guys
If you said it in a funny exaggerated manner then it's ****y funny. If you said it in a serious way its a little arrogant. It needs to be done in more of a teasing manner.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s good no matter how you look at it. UNLESS a girl really attracted to you/likes you then maybe you can get away with being funny arrogant or just serious arrogant but then again, being arrogant in general is NEVER good

Learn to be HUMBLE+CONFIDENT. It’s way better combination than arrogant+confident. That’s just me