Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl calls and opens up with a bunch of complaints

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she calls and starts complaining about all this bull****, so i just sit the phone down and come back a min later. I was a bit of an ass not caring about any of what she said. After all, she called me on a friday night. And then i turn it around so that we start talking about sex. Which seemed good. But sometimes i get the feeling that she's not all that interested. But when I don't call for a while, she always calls me. We've gone out twice and I don't know if she's really interested or if she's just teasing. When I said she should comeover to my house she said that it was too soon.

Would you even deal with a girl who phones you up and complains about everything? if so how would you deal with it?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're doing a decent job with her, but make sure to spin other plates

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
...Would you even deal with a girl who phones you up and complains about everything? if so how would you deal with it?
What exactly are you gaining from being her emotional tampon? Not what you may gain in the future, but right now.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, if she keeps calling, I don't pick up. I don't talk on the phpne.. I hate the damn phone. if you want to talk to me so bad come over my damn house. the phone isn't a toy it's not an enteratainment system. Men have PS3's and Xbox's, women have NOkias and motorolas

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so for sure. I'm not gonna chat her up on the phone anymore. (i don't chat up the other girls on the phone though...) I'm just gonna plan to do something and see what's good.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, if she keeps calling, I don't pick up.

yeah, that's a good point...sorry I forgot the mention that. Only use phones to set up physical encounters. Same with AIM, for the most part.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll buy her ice cream and when you meet her there get her a kidney punch sundae.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidians tip = the best from this thread - I suggest you use it.
The phone should NEVER be used to have a conversation, save conversation for when you see her.. if you are on the phone with her, you are missing all the kino action. ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't that what I said?

Damn I haven't used AIM in so long I had to think for a second what AIM ment.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
So she calls and starts complaining about all this bull****, so i just sit the phone down and come back a min later. I was a bit of an ass not caring about any of what she said. After all, she called me on a friday night. And then i turn it around so that we start talking about sex. Which seemed good. But sometimes i get the feeling that she's not all that interested. But when I don't call for a while, she always calls me. We've gone out twice and I don't know if she's really interested or if she's just teasing. When I said she should comeover to my house she said that it was too soon.

Would you even deal with a girl who phones you up and complains about everything? if so how would you deal with it?
Sounds like she's using you as the "gay friend".