Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl calling me "Daddy"

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Donjuans,

i recently had a femaly f$ckbuddy that started to call me daddy. So she initiated it. Not only when having sex, but also when writing in whatsapp or sometimes when we just hung out. I must say that this really made me horny :cool:

So i want to understand this:
You could say its daddy issues:
I am 10 years older than her. But she comes from an intact family with mom and dad. But the parents have a company and the dad works a lot --> maybe absent father even if he was technically there?!

Definitely some dominance thing:
I always treated her like my little girl. Even in bed i sometimes spanked her for sporting a short skirt in town and making other men crazy. That was just the dynamic that evolved between us. (And NO, I am not into children, shes mid 20!!! Just to make that clear)

So what do I want to know:
1. Where does the daddy thing in girls like that come from in your opinion? And is it healthy? (Like, can only broken women do that?)
2. If i have a girl that likes this. Do you have any tipps to maintain, develop and extend this frame?
3. If i have a girl, that doesnt do it herself, what is the best way to start. Just calling her cute names and start treating her like...

Hope to gain some insights ;)

Last edited:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't unhealthy or even that uncommon really. Its usually just a playful variation of being called Sir or Master. Some women really get off on it so it you've got one and enjoy it then play the role and things should be fine. Most women just want to do it when in a sexual situation but some want to be in character at all times. You'll just have to figure that out. I wouldn't really recommend bringing it up to a woman who has never mentioned it unless you already know she's kinky as hell and wouldn't freak out because alot of vanilla women have a real version to calling a sexual partner Daddy.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you're doing alright bro. She's enjoying it and wants to keep enjoying it. More of the same is the way forward

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do I want to know:
1. Where does the daddy thing in girls like that come from in your opinion? And is it healthy? (Like, can only broken women do that?)
2. If i have a girl that likes this. Do you have any tipps to maintain, develop and extend this frame?
3. If i have a girl, that doesnt do it herself, what is the best way to start. Just calling her cute names and start treating her like...

Hope to gain some insights ;)
1) It’s a kink. Yes expressing kinks with an open, consenting, accepting partner is very healthy.

2) Explore Dom/sub literature. A Daddy’s girl is very trainable. There something new that you are ‘leading’ her to experience. She’ll also learn to *** on command faster than most girls.

3) Use leading language to build yes’s.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Girl calls you daddy and you make a thread about it?

Who cares? It's a good thing, I don't see how you have the time to try to find the psychological reason behind it lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her 'mommy':rofl:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the 70s, a lot of guys called their woman "mama". As in "Look at that hot mama". You can hear it in a lot of music from the time. I always thought that was a little too weird for me. I don't think I can even remember the last time I heard someone say "mama" like that, unless it's meant like the mother of their child. "Daddy" is much more common though, I don't see any issue with it. I think it just means you're the guy who takes care of things, you play that role.

Last edited:

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect a lot of these threads to be troll threads. It can’t be a serious question that an adult male with a full time job and a life to ever ask.
Nope, its the real deal. Just want to get to know the dymamics behind this and maybe some experiences or tipps from other men. I understand this is often just some kink. But why not talk about it.

BTW she told me, that i have some things in common with her real dad. (My taste in movies, things i said exactly like him...). Thats also why i asked if it could be daddy issues.

1) It’s a kink. Yes expressing kinks with an open, consenting, accepting partner is very healthy.

2) Explore Dom/sub literature. A Daddy’s girl is very trainable. There something new that you are ‘leading’ her to experience. She’ll also learn to *** on command faster than most girls.

3) Use leading language to build yes’s.
Any recommendations on dom/sub literature? Am dom by nature and do things i want to do naturally. But you can always learn new things.

And she even told me that she would really like to call me daddy in front of others. In a bar, coffeeshop etc.

Anyway. If i meet her again, just keep the frame and play some more nasty games. Maybe even in public...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overthink this. Call her 'granny' back and wait for her to be all over you.
It's 2020, gotta jedi mind trick the sh1t out of her by giving her a reverse compliment. Stay ahead of the curve son.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on cultures. Latinas often call me papasito or papi, even when they're my age or older. You're giving this way too much thought.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20yo... 40yo... have called me daddy or papa. Who cares.

note: Almost always has nothing to do with "daddy issues" and more about respect, pride, leadership, passing sh1t tests and that they feel cared for (especially in the bed)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a free account and go explore fetlife. The fetish is dom daddy little girl, often abbreviated dd/lg. Taken to a greater extreme, some women have a "little" fetish where they like to pretend to actually be a child. On the one hand, you could say all of that is just sick, but fwiw the absolute most beautiful young women on fetlife very frequently have that fetish, and sometimes they are in relationships with men who are twice their age or more.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many many women love to be called 'little girl'. I call all of my FWB and LTRs etc 'little girl', they eat it up.
Mostly has nothing to do with fetish nor age. (however @Bible_Belt is right about fetlife)