"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girl at work is a mindfvck

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I've mentioned before on here that I have a stalker from work

Whenever things are going well between us (extremely flirty) she will always sabotage it the following day

"Oh hi Medina, guess who has a date this weekend?" or "I really like this guy on instagram"

But all her jealousy game does is cause me to back off

Which in turn causes her to become even more stalkerish

Today my wife saw her outside my house

I'm really not sure what her goal is

And WHY she tries to make me jealous just as things are on the brink of success (in her mind)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've mentioned before on here that I have a stalker from work

Whenever things are going well between us (extremely flirty) she will always sabotage it the following day

"Oh hi Medina, guess who has a date this weekend?" or "I really like this guy on instagram"

But all her jealousy game does is cause me to back off

Which in turn causes her to become even more stalkerish

Today my wife saw her outside my house

I'm really not sure what her goal is

And WHY she tries to make me jealous just as things are on the brink of success (in her mind)
Outside your house? Isnt that stalking? Isnt that a chargeable offense?
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Was in the high-end health grocery store today (not Whole Foods), and all I did was ask where the pies were, and she acted like I was hitting on her and really fvcked up dialogue persisted between us. I talked about the regular pies vs the discounted pies, and I swear she was getting antagonistic with me. All other store associates employees don't get that way with me. I'm really missing all these types of females in my everyday job. I'm rarely around the nowadays young college-aged girls to SEE what you millenials and generation-y are going through. It's I'm a GROWN fvcking MAN and she's treating me like I'm inferior (and she's UGLY to boot). I was genuinely asking about pies, not about her.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Outside your house? Isnt that stalking? Isnt that a chargeable offense?
You wouldn't believe it bro, she's been caught looking through my windows, she knows the route I walk to work and what time of day I will be passing by. She knows my entire schedule. I'm not even sure how she knows where I live. I've never told her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You wouldn't believe it bro, she's been caught looking through my windows, she knows the route I walk to work and what time of day I will be passing by. She knows my entire schedule. I'm not even sure how she knows where I live. I've never told her.
Protect your family
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You wouldn't believe it bro, she's been caught looking through my windows, she knows the route I walk to work and what time of day I will be passing by. She knows my entire schedule. I'm not even sure how she knows where I live. I've never told her.
This is Fatal Attraction type sh!t. Id be getting an order of protection against her...this woman WILL eventually do something fvcked up that you wont see coming if you allow it to continue.
 
Top