Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work is a mindfvck

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned before on here that I have a stalker from work

Whenever things are going well between us (extremely flirty) she will always sabotage it the following day

"Oh hi Medina, guess who has a date this weekend?" or "I really like this guy on instagram"

But all her jealousy game does is cause me to back off

Which in turn causes her to become even more stalkerish

Today my wife saw her outside my house

I'm really not sure what her goal is

And WHY she tries to make me jealous just as things are on the brink of success (in her mind)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned before on here that I have a stalker from work

Whenever things are going well between us (extremely flirty) she will always sabotage it the following day

"Oh hi Medina, guess who has a date this weekend?" or "I really like this guy on instagram"

But all her jealousy game does is cause me to back off

Which in turn causes her to become even more stalkerish

Today my wife saw her outside my house

I'm really not sure what her goal is

And WHY she tries to make me jealous just as things are on the brink of success (in her mind)
Outside your house? Isnt that stalking? Isnt that a chargeable offense?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in the high-end health grocery store today (not Whole Foods), and all I did was ask where the pies were, and she acted like I was hitting on her and really fvcked up dialogue persisted between us. I talked about the regular pies vs the discounted pies, and I swear she was getting antagonistic with me. All other store associates employees don't get that way with me. I'm really missing all these types of females in my everyday job. I'm rarely around the nowadays young college-aged girls to SEE what you millenials and generation-y are going through. It's I'm a GROWN fvcking MAN and she's treating me like I'm inferior (and she's UGLY to boot). I was genuinely asking about pies, not about her.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside your house? Isnt that stalking? Isnt that a chargeable offense?
You wouldn't believe it bro, she's been caught looking through my windows, she knows the route I walk to work and what time of day I will be passing by. She knows my entire schedule. I'm not even sure how she knows where I live. I've never told her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe it bro, she's been caught looking through my windows, she knows the route I walk to work and what time of day I will be passing by. She knows my entire schedule. I'm not even sure how she knows where I live. I've never told her.
Protect your family

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Fatal Attraction type sh!t. Id be getting an order of protection against her...this woman WILL eventually do something fvcked up that you wont see coming if you allow it to continue.