Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work avoiding me?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i causally talk with this girl at work, say hi, she always ask me "Im good how are you" same every time i ask. i small talk a little with her here and there, but nothing serious, still trying figure her out.
so today another co-worker ask "oh so i see we cant say hi" and i go back to her and kind of slap her on the back and say "hay___", i didnt mean to hit her hard but i kinda did, i wasnt thinking and felt like a jackass, she responded and said, "okaay" and laughed, i walked away, now the other girl who was standing right next to her is avoiding me. do you think my reputation with her is ruined? no im not ugly or anything a little shy but not social awkward.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly wish i didn't have to work with any females because they are so weird and complicated to deal with compared to a guy....i would much just prefer to meet them out in the regular world like i always do and not work with any...they are nothing but a major distraction at work..my job would be much better if all of my female co-workers were replaced with guys

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont touch them at work in any way whatsoever, this is asking for trouble

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
i honestly wish i didn't have to work with any females because they are so weird and complicated to deal with compared to a guy....i would much just prefer to meet them out in the regular world like i always do and not work with any...they are nothing but a major distraction at work..my job would be much better if all of my female co-workers were replaced with guys
Agreed. I learned this the hard way. :rolleyes: Women don't belong at work, I've come to realise this more and more. Millions of years of evolution, and suddenly they are put in the same place as men doing the same job. Not only do they aim to create as much drama as possible, they also gossip behind everyones back and treat the job like they're in a reality show. If you do ONE mistake you can be sure that everyone in the place will know about it.