Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at wedding

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl at a wedding along with her sister. She is 30 years, never been married. After the wedding, she, her sister, me and my relatives went to a club and stayed out until the wee hours of the morning.
1st, is a girl at 30 years old and still clubbing have issues? I thought most are trying to settle down at that age
2nd she gave me her number and I left a message once, if she doens't return the call should I just toss the number?

ilikeburritos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll call once, if no answer leave a voicemail and that's that...no more calling unless she calls you back first.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 is not too old to go to clubs, welcome to 70% of Chicago. The other 30% will be there in five years. Just because they go to clubs doesn't mean they are not looking to settle down, actually. My neighbors are both getting up there but club all the time, and they're bonafide hotties, along with all their friends. 30 is starting to be the youngest people get married nowadays. I'm 25 and I only know like 3 married couples. Most of my friends are not in serious relationships, even.

As for the chica, if she doesn't return your message, maybe try once more like a week later, just incase there were technical difficulties. But after that, the ball is in her court.