"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl at video store...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Theres this girl at the video store...i think she kinda digs me. i think shes cute too, we are both around the same age of 21. She has a little son...when i come in she always asks how im doing at work n stuff....she has a fair interest level in me i think. How would you guys approach this girl and find out if she has a husband or BF w/o really asking her? i was thinking something along these lines...

Me: So hows your son doing??
Me: So when youre at work does your BF or husband take turns taking care of him?

What you guys think? if she is a single mom, how should i approach her w/o getting a response of "i dont have time for a realationship cuz of my son" or anything like that.. OPINIONS and ADVICE are greatly appreciated... Thank You.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Ken785
What you guys think? if she is a single mom, how should i approach her w/o getting a response of "i dont have time for a realationship cuz of my son" or anything like that..
Why wouldn't you want an answer like that? Are you afraid? Insecure? Scared of the awkwardness?

My friend, that's not very manly of you. You need to find the courage in yourself to ask her straight out, with the EXACT following words: "So, do you have a boyfriend?" It's pure, simple, and doesn't mean anything. If she says "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't have time for a relationship" say something like the following with a big SMILE: "You know, I wasn't even thinking of that... I can't jump to conclusions as fast as you, I need to get to know someone a little better first, find out who they really are... etc"

This isn't rocket science. Just a simple question.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Good form. That's exactly what I;d have said.
 

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
looked her up on my space...found out she was "Married". wheeww....saved me the time of asking her...
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Ken785
looked her up on my space...found out she was "Married". wheeww....saved me the time of asking her...
could've checked for a ring
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top