Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl at office who knows all rumors

Mrpua

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl at the office where I "kind of" work - by "kind of" I mean I am not a full time employee, I go there whenever I am needed
so tonight me and her and a couple of other people from the office hung out and it turns out that this girl knows a lot of people's secrets around the office and she can't keep her mouth shut.

i am just curious what is said about me around the office, good or bad. does anyone say "this guy is weird"? does anyone say "this guy is good looking"?
just curious.

how can i find out? do i just casually ask her or is there a better strategy?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
People will always talk. Good and bad stuff.

Why do you need to know anyways ? It's what women do and certainly not what a man should be doing.

As long as you're efficient in ur work there then it's all good.

Mrpua

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do you need to know anyways ? It's what women do and certainly not what a man should be doing.

As long as you're efficient in ur work there then it's all good.
just curious how I come off. I try to be quiet and stay out of everybody's hair but sometimes I wonder if anyone knows/cares about me. but you know what, you're right who cares.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do ur job passionately and be effective in it.

I'm 100% certain that people will notice it and that's exactly how you want it to be.

Now forget about the office gossip.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She is spilling dirt to get you to trust her, and share some gossip of your own, which she will then repeat as soon as you leave. It's a trap. Don't fall for ir.
Unfortunately this is mostly likely the case.

Gossiper's, especially those that you don't know well or just met need to be kept at arms length.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sometimes a gossiper will bad mouth someone, use that as “bait” to get you to agree or add to it, and then tell everyone that YOU are the one speaking ill of that person.

Or they will be extra nice to you to make you feel like they are your best friend in the office, and if you share anything personal with them, they will tell everybody.

TLDR: Gossipers are very dangerous. Only talk about business or harmless small talk (eg weather, sports) with them. Never discuss anything personal or interpersonal.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
But back to your specific question...

The problem with prying for “inside intel” on what others are saying about you is your source will most likely NOT keep your inquiry confidential. If you ask Gossiper what Ms. XYZ thinks of you, Gossiper will tell Ms. XYZ that you asked.

So there’s really no way to pull off what you are asking about.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“What others think and say about you is none of your business”

See yourself through your eyes, rather than co-workers, or strangers.
Listen to perceptions truly from trusted family members only, who only want you to prosper and have no hidden agenda.

Everyone is out for themselves. Know how you wish to be as a man and execute on that. All else is superfluous chatter.

How people interact with you is a form of feedback. Watch actions and their body language when you’re around.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my observation during my working days. I noticed everybody talked sh!t about everybody at some point or other. Then they would be nice to them face to face. This isn't all just hypocrisy, I realized. It's just human nature. People will talk sh!t about someone, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't like that person overall, or enjoy their company at times. Part of it is probably blowing off steam, releasing work stress.

I knew one guy and he would always make it a point of telling me every time he heard someone say something about me. I finally told him "Look, I don't care, quit telling me this stuff. I don't tell you all the crap I hear people saying about you behind your back". Because I knew everybody talked about everybody, and there wasn't much chance that anyone was going to be the sole exception. All telling me accomplished was it would end up p!ssing me off and messing up my day. I'd rather not know. It doesn't really matter anyway.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl at the office where I "kind of" work - by "kind of" I mean I am not a full time employee, I go there whenever I am needed
so tonight me and her and a couple of other people from the office hung out and it turns out that this girl knows a lot of people's secrets around the office and she can't keep her mouth shut.

i am just curious what is said about me around the office, good or bad. does anyone say "this guy is weird"? does anyone say "this guy is good looking"?
just curious.

Who cares?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

just curious.

Your first mistake is giving a ****kkk.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious how I come off. I try to be quiet and stay out of everybody's hair but sometimes I wonder if anyone knows/cares about me. but you know what, you're right who cares.
A guy who doesn't care what others think or gossip about and doesn't have anything to prove to an office full of gossiping hens is already steps ahead of everyone.

Be you. Be proud of being you. Be confident. When she starts to gossip about others, just tell her nicely you are out of time and go.