"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

girl at office who knows all rumors

Mrpua

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
39
There is this girl at the office where I "kind of" work - by "kind of" I mean I am not a full time employee, I go there whenever I am needed
so tonight me and her and a couple of other people from the office hung out and it turns out that this girl knows a lot of people's secrets around the office and she can't keep her mouth shut.

i am just curious what is said about me around the office, good or bad. does anyone say "this guy is weird"? does anyone say "this guy is good looking"?
just curious.

how can i find out? do i just casually ask her or is there a better strategy?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
People will always talk. Good and bad stuff.

Why do you need to know anyways ? It's what women do and certainly not what a man should be doing.

As long as you're efficient in ur work there then it's all good.
 

Mrpua

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
39
People will always talk. Good and bad stuff.

Why do you need to know anyways ? It's what women do and certainly not what a man should be doing.

As long as you're efficient in ur work there then it's all good.
just curious how I come off. I try to be quiet and stay out of everybody's hair but sometimes I wonder if anyone knows/cares about me. but you know what, you're right who cares.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Do ur job passionately and be effective in it.

I'm 100% certain that people will notice it and that's exactly how you want it to be.

Now forget about the office gossip.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
She is spilling dirt to get you to trust her, and share some gossip of your own, which she will then repeat as soon as you leave. It's a trap. Don't fall for ir.
Unfortunately this is mostly likely the case.

Gossiper's, especially those that you don't know well or just met need to be kept at arms length.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sometimes a gossiper will bad mouth someone, use that as “bait” to get you to agree or add to it, and then tell everyone that YOU are the one speaking ill of that person.

Or they will be extra nice to you to make you feel like they are your best friend in the office, and if you share anything personal with them, they will tell everybody.

TLDR: Gossipers are very dangerous. Only talk about business or harmless small talk (eg weather, sports) with them. Never discuss anything personal or interpersonal.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
But back to your specific question...

The problem with prying for “inside intel” on what others are saying about you is your source will most likely NOT keep your inquiry confidential. If you ask Gossiper what Ms. XYZ thinks of you, Gossiper will tell Ms. XYZ that you asked.

So there’s really no way to pull off what you are asking about.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
“What others think and say about you is none of your business”

See yourself through your eyes, rather than co-workers, or strangers.
Listen to perceptions truly from trusted family members only, who only want you to prosper and have no hidden agenda.

Everyone is out for themselves. Know how you wish to be as a man and execute on that. All else is superfluous chatter.

How people interact with you is a form of feedback. Watch actions and their body language when you’re around.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
People will always talk. Good and bad stuff.
That was my observation during my working days. I noticed everybody talked sh!t about everybody at some point or other. Then they would be nice to them face to face. This isn't all just hypocrisy, I realized. It's just human nature. People will talk sh!t about someone, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't like that person overall, or enjoy their company at times. Part of it is probably blowing off steam, releasing work stress.

I knew one guy and he would always make it a point of telling me every time he heard someone say something about me. I finally told him "Look, I don't care, quit telling me this stuff. I don't tell you all the crap I hear people saying about you behind your back". Because I knew everybody talked about everybody, and there wasn't much chance that anyone was going to be the sole exception. All telling me accomplished was it would end up p!ssing me off and messing up my day. I'd rather not know. It doesn't really matter anyway.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
There is this girl at the office where I "kind of" work - by "kind of" I mean I am not a full time employee, I go there whenever I am needed
so tonight me and her and a couple of other people from the office hung out and it turns out that this girl knows a lot of people's secrets around the office and she can't keep her mouth shut.

i am just curious what is said about me around the office, good or bad. does anyone say "this guy is weird"? does anyone say "this guy is good looking"?
just curious.

how can i find out? do i just casually ask her or is there a better strategy?
Who cares?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There is this girl at the office where I "kind of" work - by "kind of" I mean I am not a full time employee, I go there whenever I am needed
so tonight me and her and a couple of other people from the office hung out and it turns out that this girl knows a lot of people's secrets around the office and she can't keep her mouth shut.

i am just curious what is said about me around the office, good or bad. does anyone say "this guy is weird"? does anyone say "this guy is good looking"?
just curious.

how can i find out? do i just casually ask her or is there a better strategy?
Your first mistake is giving a ****kkk.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
just curious how I come off. I try to be quiet and stay out of everybody's hair but sometimes I wonder if anyone knows/cares about me. but you know what, you're right who cares.
A guy who doesn't care what others think or gossip about and doesn't have anything to prove to an office full of gossiping hens is already steps ahead of everyone.

Be you. Be proud of being you. Be confident. When she starts to gossip about others, just tell her nicely you are out of time and go.
 
Top