"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girl asks why I text her so randomly

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
So I've been dealing with this girl for a while, and in the mean time I've been seeing other girls. I had a date reschedule on me, so I contacted her to see what she was up to. I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"

I wasn't sure what else I was supposed to say. Any thoughts?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Shouldn’t be texting for any reason other than to set up the next date. Don’t fill her in about what’s going on in your life. Let her imagination do that.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I'm busy and have other things in my life that just texting you all day...
Her: so are you seeing other girls?
Yes of course..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
So I've been dealing with this girl for a while, and in the mean time I've been seeing other girls. I had a date reschedule on me, so I contacted her to see what she was up to. I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"

I wasn't sure what else I was supposed to say. Any thoughts?
This was a shyt test. Subconsciously she wanted to figure out where you are on the Nice Guy Spectrum. A soft guy will pander to her and start explaining himself.

If i were you I would have responded as follows:
“What qualifies as ‘random’ differs from person to person. Im not much of a texting type of guy, so i text only when I know Ive got something of substance to say and the capacity to give the text recipient my full undivided attention. For that reason, texts from me should be deemed more valuable than the endless empty chatter people overdose each other with 24-7”
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
This was a shyt test. Subconsciously she wanted to figure out where you are on the Nice Guy Spectrum. A soft guy will pander to her and start explaining himself.

If i were you I would have responded as follows:
“What qualifies as ‘random’ differs from person to person. Im not much of a texting type of guy, so i text only when I know Ive got something of substance to say and the capacity to give the text recipient my full undivided attention. For that reason, texts from me should be deemed more valuable than the endless empty chatter people overdose each other with 24-7”
Don't ever text that.

Never explain yourself...remain vague, admit nothing and don't explain yourself.

A simple "Why is the sky blue?" response with a smirk face would do nicely.
 
Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
If i were you I would have responded as follows:
“What qualifies as ‘random’ differs from person to person. Im not much of a texting type of guy, so i text only when I know Ive got something of substance to say and the capacity to give the text recipient my full undivided attention. For that reason, texts from me should be deemed more valuable than the endless empty chatter people overdose each other with 24-7”
Lmao what? no!

simply "I guess lol"
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"
In my opinion men should never talk about themselves unless they are ASKED. Even then, the girl doesn’t care about the answer, she just wants to hear her own voice.

Remember men, girls just want to have fun. They want to talk about themselves and be part of something sexy, cool, different. They don’t care about your life or what you been up to.

Use that knowledge to your advantage.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
This was a shyt test. Subconsciously she wanted to figure out where you are on the Nice Guy Spectrum. A soft guy will pander to her and start explaining himself.

If i were you I would have responded as follows:
“What qualifies as ‘random’ differs from person to person. Im not much of a texting type of guy, so i text only when I know Ive got something of substance to say and the capacity to give the text recipient my full undivided attention. For that reason, texts from me should be deemed more valuable than the endless empty chatter people overdose each other with 24-7”
You weren't serious with that, were you? Why would I type some weird sh!t like that to her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
You weren't serious with that, were you? Why would I type some weird sh!t like that to her?
No I was only pulling your leg with a little humour there bro lol.

I wouldnt have seriously exposed to you that it was her shyt test to push you into explaining yourself to her, and then immediately tell you how to fail the test, by explaining yourself.
 

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
So I've been dealing with this girl for a while, and in the mean time I've been seeing other girls. I had a date reschedule on me, so I contacted her to see what she was up to. I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"

I wasn't sure what else I was supposed to say. Any thoughts?
Ignore the question and ask her to meet you during the week. Don’t fall into this **** test
 
Top