Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks why I text her so randomly

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dealing with this girl for a while, and in the mean time I've been seeing other girls. I had a date reschedule on me, so I contacted her to see what she was up to. I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"

I wasn't sure what else I was supposed to say. Any thoughts?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn’t be texting for any reason other than to set up the next date. Don’t fill her in about what’s going on in your life. Let her imagination do that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm busy and have other things in my life that just texting you all day...
Her: so are you seeing other girls?
Yes of course..

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dealing with this girl for a while, and in the mean time I've been seeing other girls. I had a date reschedule on me, so I contacted her to see what she was up to. I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"

This was a shyt test. Subconsciously she wanted to figure out where you are on the Nice Guy Spectrum. A soft guy will pander to her and start explaining himself.

If i were you I would have responded as follows:
“What qualifies as ‘random’ differs from person to person. Im not much of a texting type of guy, so i text only when I know Ive got something of substance to say and the capacity to give the text recipient my full undivided attention. For that reason, texts from me should be deemed more valuable than the endless empty chatter people overdose each other with 24-7”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This was a shyt test. Subconsciously she wanted to figure out where you are on the Nice Guy Spectrum. A soft guy will pander to her and start explaining himself.

“What qualifies as ‘random’ differs from person to person. Im not much of a texting type of guy, so i text only when I know Ive got something of substance to say and the capacity to give the text recipient my full undivided attention. For that reason, texts from me should be deemed more valuable than the endless empty chatter people overdose each other with 24-7”
Don't ever text that.

Never explain yourself...remain vague, admit nothing and don't explain yourself.

A simple "Why is the sky blue?" response with a smirk face would do nicely.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao what? no!

simply "I guess lol"

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a girl call me on this. I told her I recently moved (which was true), and she repeated herself with "That's why you text me so randomly?"
In my opinion men should never talk about themselves unless they are ASKED. Even then, the girl doesn’t care about the answer, she just wants to hear her own voice.

Remember men, girls just want to have fun. They want to talk about themselves and be part of something sexy, cool, different. They don’t care about your life or what you been up to.

Use that knowledge to your advantage.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You weren't serious with that, were you? Why would I type some weird sh!t like that to her?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't serious with that, were you? Why would I type some weird sh!t like that to her?
No I was only pulling your leg with a little humour there bro lol.

I wouldnt have seriously exposed to you that it was her shyt test to push you into explaining yourself to her, and then immediately tell you how to fail the test, by explaining yourself.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ignore the question and ask her to meet you during the week. Don’t fall into this **** test