Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting is Bull****

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating this hot young thing, didn't know at that time she's recently divorced, only found out when the cops came knocking to her apartment whilst in the midst of fvcking.

The poor fool was perched on a window ledge 8 stories up threatening suicide unless she went to see him....

Truth be told, I felt guilty in that moment and it got worse after the whole drama died off when she simply said how embarrassing it is to be married to a weakling. There was no sympathy in her eyes, just anger and perhaps disgust.

In my eyes, in that moment, she just lost value and my interest in her waned.
I remember when I listened to Rollo's "the rational male -preventative medicine." - he made the point that men are the true Romantics and that women have no idea what it is like to sacrifice and give all(paraphrasing). That stuck with me because we tend to be invested so much more times and that loyalty is understated. Had this woman acted in the same manner I would have been a bit upset but she was obviously Disturbed. you hear about stuff like this but you don't really think you'll ever be in the middle of it so I'm still kind of somewhat taking it all in. Who knows what he could have done? I just know at that moment my fear for her dissipated and my empathy for him kicked in.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Explain? Why did she lose value in your eyes
She had only disdained in her eyes, and would continously run her ex down, exposing some embarrassing flaws of his after his suicide stunt.

It's a question of my honor, a standard that I hold on to.

She doesn't meet my standard and that's why she lost value.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
She had only disdained in her eyes, and would continously run her ex down, exposing some embarrassing flaws of his after his suicide stunt.

It's a question of my honor, a standard that I hold on to.

She doesn't meet my standard and that's why she lost value.
Yeah I feel you on that.

At least you got some pvssy before you dropped her

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting...

Tsk @sazc. You've been a naughty girl.

You shouldn't hv posted that passive men r 2 malleable, boring and that you've had enuf of them. What's that thread again ? I've completely forgotten abt it until just recently.

I'm interested 2 see how skillful u r with ur feminine skills..but I'll completely understand it if u r not brave enuf to take up the challenge :rolleyes:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...

Tsk @sazc. You've been a naughty girl.

You shouldn't hv posted that passive men r 2 malleable, boring and that you've had enuf of them. What's that thread again ? I've completely forgotten abt it until just recently.

I'm interested 2 see how skillful u r with ur feminine skills..but I'll completely understand it if u r not brave enuf to take up the challenge :rolleyes:
Sorry @Spaz I don't have time to live my life on here

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol she was involved with him too dummy. Not a monkey branch, an ex. Wake up.
Confirmation bias....oh lordy...

"she is divorced and just started dating again and met some dude who apparently does not know the meaning of not interested."

Reading comprehension, learn it. Do I need to underline the key parts of that statement? Lmk...

R

Ranger

LOL to this hahaha. It could simply be that I have a job and a life LOL. it is amazing the analysis that I got from this one simple post about ghosting but let me give you guys an update on the situation.

Literally after the third response to my post I myself figured there had to be another guy in the picture so I started to text the girl and tell her don't contact me anymore and as I literally was about to hit send she sent me a text asking me if I could come over that night. I was a little reluctant but I figured hey why not? when I got to the house she apologized for her actions this weekend and said she was having some issues with an ex. she is divorced and just started dating again and met some dude who apparently does not know the meaning of not interested. she said that they work together and that he had been showing up to places where they had mutual friends and sending her a bunch of texts, which she showed me. During one of our nights out he kind of made it clear to her that he had followed us and he asked who I was. This began to scare her so she started to back away.The day she took the dog to get treatment for the heartworms he showed up to the appointment.
The Friday we were supposed have dinner, this guy apparently left flowers at her desk and low-key had been harassing her. She didnt want to escalate things and but was a little scared. She ended up staying with her sister and Mom on Friday and Saturday and said she honestly wasn't thinking about anything other than this guy being a little psycho.

She was extremely apologetic and said that she really really likes me and didn't know what to do. At first I was quite a bit skeptical because I was like this is some b*******.

Welp..... As I'm sitting in the apt thinking this girl is a liar her roommate comes into the living room and says "hey, I think Ashton is outside again." Immediately I saw a little trimmer of Terror in her eyes. Yep... The guy literally showed up to the apartment while I was inside. The roommate asked if she wanted to call the cops and the girl said no, that she would go talk to him..

I literally couldn't believe this s***. Being new to Red Pill thinking, you basically train yourself to believe anything that is not favorable to you ,a girl is lying. but in that moment I legit saw that this was not a game. It is a sobering feeling because part of you understands what he's going through. At some point you've been some degree of that guy and being that I've been the Lesser man in pursuit of women Part of Me kind of felt bad for him. It was just a few hours ago I was upset for her ghosting me... Nonetheless this was still unacceptable behavior for a man. So I told her I would go outside with her and she told me no. I told her she could either call the cops or I was going outside with her.

We got outside and I won't even lie, this s*** was really sad. you know when you see somebody and they think that they met their wife? He had that look in his eye. That s*** came to a halt when he saw me walk out with her. The messed up thing is when we went to Topgolf 3 Fridays ago I remember seeing him and not thinking anything of it. she calmly had a conversation with him and I kept my distance but i was still close enough to where I can make sure if something popped off I could intervene. They talked for about 7 minutes and he got in his car and skirted Off. I'll leave the rest of the Judgment for this situation to you guys. Part of me feels like she might have ghosted him at some point but I don't know too much. All I know is what I saw and that s*** was sad.
It is sad. It’s really easy to beat up a poor sap in here. It’s another thing when you see it.

R

Ranger

Truth be told, I felt guilty in that moment and it got worse after the whole drama died off when she simply said how embarrassing it is to be married to a weakling. There was no sympathy in her eyes, just anger and perhaps disgust.

In my eyes, in that moment, she just lost value and my interest in her waned.
This happens all the time. The guy actually has no clue what he did wrong. He thought he was being a good husband and doin all that he could.
There is NO mercy in a woman who has thrown the off switch. It’s scary cold.
It’s as if he was nothing the whole time.
I am presently texting with a woman who freely admits that what she’s doing is making her husband crazy with insecurity and control issues.
But she actually blames him for all of it.

I have no intention of being with her but I’m leading her into conversations that educate me.
No remorse. No guilt. She does feel a little bad for him but In no way will she stop wanting to fuk me. It will not change her path.
It’s really hard core stuff. The guy is desperate and crushed.

R

Ranger

I remember when I listened to Rollo's "the rational male -preventative medicine." - he made the point that men are the true Romantics and that women have no idea what it is like to sacrifice and give all(paraphrasing). That stuck with me because we tend to be invested so much more times and that loyalty is understated. Had this woman acted in the same manner I would have been a bit upset but she was obviously Disturbed. you hear about stuff like this but you don't really think you'll ever be in the middle of it so I'm still kind of somewhat taking it all in. Who knows what he could have done? I just know at that moment my fear for her dissipated and my empathy for him kicked in.
Yep listened to it four times. Women really don’t create anything but babies.

R

Ranger

I get it. sh1t like that happens all the time. So there was another dude but it wasnt a romantic situation AT ALL even tho everyone was 100% SURE she had monkey branched. She was in a position where she had to decide if she wanted to let you into her drama. And she was afraid if she let you into her drama, you would think !!!DRAMA!!! and bail.

been there
No me. But then monkey branching is not the same as fukking.
When a woman says she’s “confused” i know what that means. The middle ground between two or more men.

Fukking does not mean she’s monkey branching to a new guy. I will hold my position that she will still fuk both and put them under competition.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case the standard "take a step back and let her reach out to you when she's ready, if she doesn't move on" advice would've worked perfectly. You almost fvcked it up by involving your ego, but then that text she sent at the last second led to the better route in practice.

Didn't really get that part with her ex clearly. You only mentioned it in passing. So did she not see you because she was talking to her ex, and if so what were they talking about or doing? Or was it this new guy?

Glassguy

Reaction score
No me. But then monkey branching is not the same as fukking.
When a woman says she’s “confused” i know what that means. The middle ground between two or more men.

Fukking does not mean she’s monkey branching to a new guy. I will hold my position that she will still fuk both and put them under competition.
Very true, but also keep in mind that the longer you can spin a woman as a plate, the harder she has to work for you and your outright attention and the more she has invested to be with you. Women with any value want what they cant have or requires her continued investment to keep. Always. Not only should you create an environment where she has to heavily invest to spend time with you, but your frame should be strong enough for her to undoubtedly know that if she decides to entertain other men and their advances, you will be gone like dust in the wind. And you will also move on to someone just as good if not better without blinking an eye because you will ALWAYS have options.

That is the secret to getting a woman to chase and keeping her submissive to you. I agree that the "confusion" is her doubtful mental state of more than one man being in the picture. I will make it very easy for her if ever in that situation as I dont do competitions with anyone but myself.

On one hand a woman in this situation can have a guy that she knows will bounce and move on to more chicks, on the other she can have a guy that is a beta and will submit to her. The choice is easy. She wont want what she can easily have and keep around.

This is exactly why a man will dump or start backing off a woman who is showing major signs of lowered interest in him and why if you get dumped, you brush it off and get back in the saddle and start finding replacement plates asap. Show her that you truly have an IDGAF mentality and that she can be replaced rather easily.

One of my recent plates of 2 months brought up that her ex was trying to reach out and get together with her. And her actions displayed a "confused" state. My response was simple- "if thats what you want, go for it. " She changed her tune, but I told her that just the thought that she would entertain it was enough for me to move on to greener pastures. She hasnt stopped messaging me in the last 2 weeks about how she made a mistake and should never have messaged him back.

No more "dates" for her. But she is coming over this weekend to my place to make it up to me.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case the standard "take a step back and let her reach out to you when she's ready, if she doesn't move on" advice would've worked perfectly. You almost fvcked it up by involving your ego, but then that text she sent at the last second led to the better route in practice.

Didn't really get that part with her ex clearly. You only mentioned it in passing. So did she not see you because she was talking to her ex, and if so what were they talking about or doing? Or was it this new guy?
Let me clear somethings up about this situation.

1. She went out with this guy 3 three times from what I gather.

2. I was actually at the apt outside with them when they had the convo. I don't know what was said... It's ultimately none of my business at the end of the day.

My issue with this whole thing has never been about other guys or whoever she does whoever with and I've made that clear. It's simply if you say something, live up to it.

I'm more skeptical more than ever now bc there is no incentive for her to be truthful to him or me. I simply was there at that moment. She legit owes nothing to me so I'm just taking it for what it is.

I've already got another date lined up for Thursday with another girl.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, but also keep in mind that the longer you can spin a woman as a plate, the harder she has to work for you and your outright attention and the more she has invested to be with you. Women with any value want what they cant have or requires her continued investment to keep. Always. Not only should you create an environment where she has to heavily invest to spend time with you, but your frame should be strong enough for her to undoubtedly know that if she decides to entertain other men and their advances, you will be gone like dust in the wind. And you will also move on to someone just as good if not better without blinking an eye because you will ALWAYS have options.

That is the secret to getting a woman to chase and keeping her submissive to you. I agree that the "confusion" is her doubtful mental state of more than one man being in the picture. I will make it very easy for her if ever in that situation as I dont do competitions with anyone but myself.

On one hand a woman in this situation can have a guy that she knows will bounce and move on to more chicks, on the other she can have a guy that is a beta and will submit to her. The choice is easy. She wont want what she can easily have and keep around.

This is exactly why a man will dump or start backing off a woman who is showing major signs of lowered interest in him and why if you get dumped, you brush it off and get back in the saddle and start finding replacement plates asap. Show her that you truly have an IDGAF mentality and that she can be replaced rather easily.

One of my recent plates of 2 months brought up that her ex was trying to reach out and get together with her. And her actions displayed a "confused" state. My response was simple- "if thats what you want, go for it. " She changed her tune, but I told her that just the thought that she would entertain it was enough for me to move on to greener pastures. She hasnt stopped messaging me in the last 2 weeks about how she made a mistake and should never have messaged him back.

No more "dates" for her. But she is coming over this weekend to my place to make it up to me.
Just one question. Do you treat only casual plates this way, or women you actually want to be with? Because even though it's obviously working for you here, I don't think it makes sense to have a double standard that you can see other people but they can't as long as it's just casual.

PS. I was pretty worried you were going to go overboard with this until I saw the way you handled it. No threats, no ego freak out, just "if that's what you want, go for it". That's smart and classy.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This was very well done, just 2 points.

1. Doesn't mean he is out of the picture at all
2. You times this well but it is possible to do this too soon and tip your hand, so she will learn to hide the big stuff in the future rather than just tell you enough details to make this move.
As far as #1- it doesnt really matter. She can come over and bang occasionally but that's it
#2- She can choose to hide things if she wants. She is a plate, not a gf. I am talking to several other chicks too. So its a thing of the moment, not something that is going to last into the future lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Oh yes I know, the problem is when people win a battle but think they won the war. "Now she's in my frame, I can wife her," definitely mistakes I have made in the past
I am definitely NOT looking for a wife lol. Just a few submissive plates will do just fine.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This happens all the time. The guy actually has no clue what he did wrong. He thought he was being a good husband and doin all that he could.
There is NO mercy in a woman who has thrown the off switch. It’s scary cold.
It’s as if he was nothing the whole time.
I am presently texting with a woman who freely admits that what she’s doing is making her husband crazy with insecurity and control issues.
But she actually blames him for all of it.

I have no intention of being with her but I’m leading her into conversations that educate me.
No remorse. No guilt. She does feel a little bad for him but In no way will she stop wanting to fuk me. It will not change her path.
It’s really hard core stuff. The guy is desperate and crushed.
That's just 1 example I gave, there's numerous more, I've sworn off taken women but it can be tricky, ive been with women lying that they're single with no strings attached, I'm sure some of you here can attest to that too. Christ, ive unknowingly slept with some really young women that has small kids and a hubby at home. Too late the deed is done.

My point is, many of these women has good loving husbands and yet willing to lie just to be bedded by me. Some even went to extreme lengths - dropping by my hotel room late at night on the pretext of sending some "important" business documents, this is perhaps the most frequently used tactic.

To many here, this might sound too good to be true, it is unfortunately so. I wish it wasn't, things I've did, experienced and experimented with will shock many of you here. I'll not get into it now.

What's important is to get across the message that husbands, ex husbands or men in relationships, DO NOT attempt to take ur life when things end with a women or when you've found out she's with another men.

There's no remorse, maybe even if they would hv any semblance of remorse, it's likely to last not more then a month.

Some might be reading this and going through it, then my message to you;

Learn to recognise and accept that ur life is valuable to others; those people you've come into contact with daily, ur parents, siblings, extended family, children, colleagues, friends and even ur pets.

Fight back the despair, claw ur way out, don't ever give up.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, she lost interest, plain and simple. Maybe there is another dude, maybe not. Bottom line is, what you were offering wasn't enough for her, so she bounced.

Ghosting sucks, for sure. It would have been better for her to tell you outright she wasn't into this anymore BUT if she did that, she couldn't reach back out eventually.....
You really hit it.. I was thinking the same..

The gurl might just want to fill her emptiness.. Period