Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting is Bull****

R

Ranger

So much focus is placed on HER or her hypothetical actions in relation to her ghosting.

The dog, another man, the grandmother or even leading you on are just details.

What truly matters is she ghosted and how you as a man should react towards it.

Find another cat to play with.
I become disinterested rather quickly when it all falls to the woman.

Woman=all the power
Man=desperate to find a way around it.

That’s the feminine imperative manifesting right in the open. Right in front of us. By men who should know better by now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I become disinterested rather quickly when it all falls to the woman.

Woman=all the power
Man=desperate to find a way around it.

That’s the feminine imperative manifesting right in the open. Right in front of us. By men who should know better by now.
Cats enjoy chasing rats that's hard to catch.

They'll wait for hours just for him to come out from his hiding hole. And sometimes the rat must be sneaky, he pokes his head out and let's the cat see him, then hides back in, further aggravating the cat. And if he keeps it up, it'll drive her crazy...she can't wait to get her claws into him.

Cat's get bored real fast when the rat is easy....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think "another male" somehow protects the ego?

Rejection is rejection....regardless of the reason.
If she ran off with another guy, then she is a cheater, and not worth having, i.e. sour grapes. So it deadens the pain of loss by tearing down the woman in one's mind. We devalue that which we cannot possess. It's like as if Hillary said that president is a crappy job, and she didn't want it anyway.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed. A man there for her carnal needs is way different than the man she needs for emotional support because of her dog.
She will get her canal needs first and then call in the dog guy for some support and maybe some cuddling.
He was in the wrong frame from the onset.
It’s the wrong model.
Good observation ranger.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually you who project non stop. You burn male dating ideology onto a female frame and think "I got this all figured out" lol

It's interesting to watch and I'm amazed you guys don't see it.
Sazc how many women have you dated? If you are a women then I assume NONE. I think he has more experience than you no offense. In my personal experiences women respond in accordance to their dating environment. They are only as loyal as their dating market. Simple supply and demand. Most of the time when a women ghosts you it is because she got a seemingly better offer. Its not because you were bad objectively. You where just inferior in relative terms. This is a big difference.

The following phenomenon proves this point. Women in high population dense cities will often go on a date with you, have kinky sex with you, laugh and have a great time......and still ghost you. No woman is going to have sex with an objectively bad option. So that line of thinking goes out the window. The reason she ghosted is because another guy came into the picture so now you are a relatively bad option. Get it now?
This is why women in small towns tend to get married and get settled faster. They lack an abundance of options. So the decent guy gets a fair shot.

If this girl is attractive you best believe she has other options banging on her door. And prob banging on other stuff too.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude so I just started doing the hook up app thing ( reluctantly). I got hardly any matches in the DC area. I recently travelled to the upper northeast and my phone has been blowing up like crazy. Everything is market related

Don't worry OP we all go through it and you have a right to be bothered. Ghosting still bothers me a lot too and I have been in this game forever. What we have to remember is that a girl ghosting you is hardly ever a fair assessment of your true market value. They are chaotic creatures and change with the wind. She can ghost you over text but she will not be able to ghost you face to face. Her true feelings will re emerge. The cell phone allows her to live in a fantasy land of endless dikk and denial of her true feelings.

Girls that ghost you over the phone run into you and are sucking your cawk again the same day. This is the chaos of the modern western women. Technology enables her chaotic mind bro. Stay strong.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I noticed that the OP hasnt responded back to his own thread for a while.

1.) I bet he isnt fvcking her.
2.) Beta AF
3.) the best thing to do if you are in question is nothing. If I send a chick a text and she doesnt respond, I damn sure am not sending another one. Pure chasing.

Things like this tend to work themselves out. For all we know (and for all he knows since its only been a month) is this chick is a bad apple and not worth having. I say tell her thanks for showing these weird fvcked up actions early so that I only wasted a month of giving her a little attention.

Upwards and onwards. There is always a better one around the next corner. And not the corner after that, or after that, etc.

Stop putting so much emphasis on one chick, especially early on when nobody owes each other anything.

Ghosting sucks but it just shows that people are cowards and have no balls to just tell someone that they are no longer interested. So if you get ghosts, dont become a complete pvssy and try to find out why or confront them. Just move on to the next one.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that both as the recipient and as the donor lol

However, the only thing that strikes me as a bit odd is that she really lead him on with her comments like 'just your heart' etc. Which leads me to believe that she has an ex in the pic. She wanted to move on and the OP was a good option for her to do that, but if the ex came around she's now unsure or really wants to patch things up with her ex.

Second scenario is that she was dating others too and now one of those others she's more into, may be she slept with this other recently the same way she's inviting the OP over...so now she'd rather focus on this other.

If I were in this situation, I would simply go no contact. I believe most starts crash and burn after a while so there's a good chance that she'll come back around when that happens. No need to block her number or send her texts of any kind. No point in burning bridges either.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. A man there for her carnal needs is way different than the man she needs for emotional support because of her dog.
She will get her canal needs first and then call in the dog guy for some support and maybe some cuddling.
He was in the wrong frame from the onset.
It’s the wrong model.
And a lot of times she doesn't even care for "carnal" needs and is quite frankly, pretty bad at it, and I've found quite a few women look different under clothes and let's be real, are BORING fvcking (not that tight, semi-enthusiastic moans, etc).

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that the OP hasnt responded back to his own thread for a while.

1.) I bet he isnt fvcking her.
2.) Beta AF
3.) the best thing to do if you are in question is nothing. If I send a chick a text and she doesnt respond, I damn sure am not sending another one. Pure chasing.

Things like this tend to work themselves out. For all we know (and for all he knows since its only been a month) is this chick is a bad apple and not worth having. I say tell her thanks for showing these weird fvcked up actions early so that I only wasted a month of giving her a little attention.

Upwards and onwards. There is always a better one around the next corner. And not the corner after that, or after that, etc.

Stop putting so much emphasis on one chick, especially early on when nobody owes each other anything.

Ghosting sucks but it just shows that people are cowards and have no balls to just tell someone that they are no longer interested. So if you get ghosts, dont become a complete pvssy and try to find out why or confront them. Just move on to the next one.
LOL to this hahaha. It could simply be that I have a job and a life LOL. it is amazing the analysis that I got from this one simple post about ghosting but let me give you guys an update on the situation.

Literally after the third response to my post I myself figured there had to be another guy in the picture so I started to text the girl and tell her don't contact me anymore and as I literally was about to hit send she sent me a text asking me if I could come over that night. I was a little reluctant but I figured hey why not? when I got to the house she apologized for her actions this weekend and said she was having some issues with an ex. she is divorced and just started dating again and met some dude who apparently does not know the meaning of not interested. she said that they work together and that he had been showing up to places where they had mutual friends and sending her a bunch of texts, which she showed me. During one of our nights out he kind of made it clear to her that he had followed us and he asked who I was. This began to scare her so she started to back away.The day she took the dog to get treatment for the heartworms he showed up to the appointment.
The Friday we were supposed have dinner, this guy apparently left flowers at her desk and low-key had been harassing her. She didnt want to escalate things and but was a little scared. She ended up staying with her sister and Mom on Friday and Saturday and said she honestly wasn't thinking about anything other than this guy being a little psycho.

She was extremely apologetic and said that she really really likes me and didn't know what to do. At first I was quite a bit skeptical because I was like this is some b*******.

Welp..... As I'm sitting in the apt thinking this girl is a liar her roommate comes into the living room and says "hey, I think Ashton is outside again." Immediately I saw a little trimmer of Terror in her eyes. Yep... The guy literally showed up to the apartment while I was inside. The roommate asked if she wanted to call the cops and the girl said no, that she would go talk to him..

I literally couldn't believe this s***. Being new to Red Pill thinking, you basically train yourself to believe anything that is not favorable to you ,a girl is lying. but in that moment I legit saw that this was not a game. It is a sobering feeling because part of you understands what he's going through. At some point you've been some degree of that guy and being that I've been the Lesser man in pursuit of women Part of Me kind of felt bad for him. It was just a few hours ago I was upset for her ghosting me... Nonetheless this was still unacceptable behavior for a man. So I told her I would go outside with her and she told me no. I told her she could either call the cops or I was going outside with her.

We got outside and I won't even lie, this s*** was really sad. you know when you see somebody and they think that they met their wife? He had that look in his eye. That s*** came to a halt when he saw me walk out with her. The messed up thing is when we went to Topgolf 3 Fridays ago I remember seeing him and not thinking anything of it. she calmly had a conversation with him and I kept my distance but i was still close enough to where I can make sure if something popped off I could intervene. They talked for about 7 minutes and he got in his car and skirted Off. I'll leave the rest of the Judgment for this situation to you guys. Part of me feels like she might have ghosted him at some point but I don't know too much. All I know is what I saw and that s*** was sad.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No words....

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
No words....
The ****ed up thing is GENUINELY feel bad for the guy. I don't know the other side of what happened so all I can do is try to put myself in his shoes. You just really don't know a situation unless you're actually in it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ****ed up thing is GENUINELY feel bad for the guy. I don't know the other side of what happened so all I can do is try to put myself in his shoes. You just really don't know a situation unless you're actually in it.
I get it. sh1t like that happens all the time. So there was another dude but it wasnt a romantic situation AT ALL even tho everyone was 100% SURE she had monkey branched. She was in a position where she had to decide if she wanted to let you into her drama. And she was afraid if she let you into her drama, you would think !!!DRAMA!!! and bail.

been there

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Next time OP don't get so upset, have more control over your emotions, that's feminine energy. Now just imagine if you had sent that text to her that you was about to send, good luck with the situation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was dating this hot young thing, didn't know at that time she's recently divorced, only found out when the cops came knocking to her apartment whilst in the midst of fvcking.

The poor fool was perched on a window ledge 8 stories up threatening suicide unless she went to see him....

Truth be told, I felt guilty in that moment and it got worse after the whole drama died off when she simply said how embarrassing it is to be married to a weakling. There was no sympathy in her eyes, just anger and perhaps disgust.

In my eyes, in that moment, she just lost value and my interest in her waned.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get it. sh1t like that happens all the time. So there was another dude but it wasnt a romantic situation AT ALL even tho everyone was 100% SURE she had monkey branched. She was in a position where she had to decide if she wanted to let you into her drama. And she was afraid if she let you into her drama, you would think !!!DRAMA!!! and bail.

been there
Who is this everyone u r speaking abt?