Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting is Bull****

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually you who project non stop. You burn male dating ideology onto a female frame and think "I got this all figured out" lol

It's interesting to watch and I'm amazed you guys don't see it.
It is funny watching men argue with a woman on the topic of how women think.

It sounds like the dog was heartworm positive, and went through the treatment to get rid of them. It is a serious procedure that does kill some dogs. So the girl is faced with the mortality of her own dog, which leads anyone to then ponder their own mortality. She started thinking about life goals, marriage, children, and finding a man who would stick around long enough to grow old together. And she, perhaps hastily, decided that was not the OP. All of us are one day closer to our deaths every day, but when you are reminded of that fact, it makes one feel pressure to get your life in order and stop screwing around.

And that is how women think. None of that, by the way, is the evil feminist man-hater slvt agenda that all women get accused of promoting, at least on sosuave. The girl is inconsiderate and communicates poorly, but that is the extent of it.

R

Ranger

In this case it could ABSOLUTELY very well be that she didn't feel he was 'there enough' regarding her dog. She decided she didn't want to date someone who wasn't there for her, so she's putting distance between them.

Making it always about some other dude is just another way of soothing the blow to the male ego. It's easier to believe in some form of hypergamy rather than thinking you lost to thin air.

Bottom line, he didn't have what she was looking for. If he did, she would have stayed.

Yes, I know that assaults the fragile ego but buck up, we can't be all things to everyone.

The earlier you men start realizing that, everytime a chick isn't in to you, it's not the end of the world, and it doesn't define your manlihood, the easier time you will have all the way around.

Dude or no dude, he didn't have what she wanted so she moved on.
I was kinda worried about you at first because I thought you were a man. I was thinking that this guy is a complete hopeless, feminine framed guy. Nerd glasses, pocket protector and a pile of dirty socks next to the bed.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete load of garbage
The guy texts her after she tells him about her dog, literally asking if she needs anything from him, and then sazc says he got rejected because he didn't show he cared enough, lol.

The point being even if what she says is true, it proves the very thing we are saying: that women play the game on a different setting. When was the last time you ghosted a girl because her text showing concern over your dog's operation wasn't good enough? Gee, I wonder why she could do that without a second thought. Is it because he wasn't caring enough? or is it because she has fvcked and is looking to fvck more high value and exciting guys than the guys she uses as court jesters like him? lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is funny watching men argue with a woman on the topic of how women think.

It sounds like the dog was heartworm positive, and went through the treatment to get rid of them. It is a serious procedure that does kill some dogs. So the girl is faced with the mortality of her own dog, which leads anyone to then ponder their own mortality. She started thinking about life goals, marriage, children, and finding a man who would stick around long enough to grow old together. And she, perhaps hastily, decided that was not the OP. All of us are one day closer to our deaths every day, but when you are reminded of that fact, it makes one feel pressure to get your life in order and stop screwing around.

And that is how women think. None of that, by the way, is the evil feminist man-hater slvt agenda that all women get accused of promoting, at least on sosuave. The girl is inconsiderate and communicates poorly, but that is the extent of it.
lol, you listen to this sh!t for long enough, you'd begin to think there was no need for game at all. Just be a kind, caring, honest guy and women will appreciate and want to have sex with you. But what have men have been told and are still doing? What created the red pill and game spheres in the first place and drives men there? The hoodwinking here is blatant.

What drives guys here is hearing things like "You weren't as c0cky as you seemed..." (example from my life) not "You didn't communicate with me about my dog's situation". And then you take into consideration the fact that he did communicate, and that women want to be "treated as equals" (which I'm all for) - so why the fvck would she expect him to read her mind, and not just start talking to him about it herself?

Good for an evening's humor, this blue pill Counter-Enlightenment.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope

MY original point was that, in some way, he wasn't fulfilling her needs and that is why she ghosted. Then I went on to say it really doesn't matter WHY she rejected him, you simply can't be all things to all people.

I will continue with "rejection happens. Better to be rejected than to never have tried"

And I will add that you guys seem to ALWAYS inject a competing male into the equation, seemingly to make the rejection easier to bear. That's how it appears.

Carry on

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy texts her after she tells him about her dog, literally asking if she needs anything from him, and then sazc says he got rejected because he didn't show he cared enough, lol.

The point being even if what she says is true, it proves the very thing we are saying: that women play the game on a different setting. When was the last time you ghosted a girl because her text showing concern over your dog's operation wasn't good enough? Gee, I wonder why she could do that without a second thought. Is it because he wasn't caring enough? or is it because she has fvcked and is looking to fvck more high value and exciting guys than the guys she uses as court jesters like him? lol
I said it COULD HAVE BEEN why

How the fvck do I know what she's thinking? I don't.

It's all pure speculation. Even this constant assignment of there always being another dude. Pure speculation.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't make it easier though, that's what you'll never understand because too stubborn. we "inject" another male into it because that is how women date today with multiple options and that is our experience in the double or triple digits.
I totally understand why you guys always think there is another guy. I absolutely get that. Today's dating market is non committal. Yep, I get it

R

Ranger

MY original point was that, in some way, he wasn't fulfilling her needs and that is why she ghosted

/QUOTE]
There is truth in this statement. It’s a matter of which needs he wants her to offer him.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Con artists selling repackaged salesmanship advice, draped in woman-hating conspiracy theories, to fleece suckers out of their money - there's your "red pill."
There's con artists in every business. Conventional romantic advice for men is a con, for example. That doesn't mean what we guys say here is a con, there is no central authority directing and editing what we say, we have individual and dissenting thoughts, and we don't get any personal benefit from it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never didn't understand, you just like to make assumptions about what I am thinking, and you like to troll me.
Master-class reframe. You have to see this live to believe it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, whatever floats your boat and gives you the feelz
The thing that got my attention wasn't your first post suggesting she "may or may not" have ghosted him for other guys she's thinking about, whether they're from her past, present or future, rather than because there was something really wrong he did. That's just a naive belief any blue pilled guy could have. But then you accuse us of having "fragile egos" because we try to picture reality of women having abundance that he doesn't have, and that's why he got ghosted. That's something I could tell a woman said if I so had to pick it out from 100 other posts, because 1. accusing the man of having an insecure ego and then 2. mocking his manhood, are like the anvil and hammer or pincer movement of females when they talk to men about this. It's such a classic strategy.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, most of you guys are wrong on this. First off all OP you can relax because you didn't do anything wrong per se, she didn't lose interest, she never was truly interested to begin with. Get it? Her interest levels was never that high to begin with, hence the reason it was so easy for her to ghost you.

If she was really into you do you think she could just randomly out the clear blue sky just cut you off like that? Exactly.

She was enjoying your company and your attention for the time being.

Men do the same thing not just women lol
I have had many women in my life who I showed affection too, sweet talked, fvcked them, gave them attention, took them out but I wasn't really truly into them, they were just plates and someone who I was enjoying my time with for the moment, once they start getting attached I get scared off or when I get bored I ghost them.

What do you think it means to get played? Girls act like they like you but they really don't, it's that simple, guys get played sooo easily(in the words of my little sister) you think because she calls or tells you she s thinking about you ECT and guys go "she likes me!" No guys, it doesn't work that way.

Keep in mind, I can be wrong on this particular situation but keep what I said in mind for future reference

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that got my attention wasn't your first post suggesting she "may or may not" have ghosted him for other guys she's thinking about, whether they're from her past, present or future, rather than because there was something really wrong he did. That's just a naive belief any blue pilled guy could have. But then you accuse us of having "fragile egos" because we try to picture reality of women having abundance that he doesn't have, and that's why he got ghosted. That's something I could tell a woman said if I so had to pick it out from 100 other posts, because 1. accusing the man of having an insecure ego and then 2. mocking his manhood, are like the anvil and hammer or double envelopment strategy of females when they talk to men about this. It's so classic.
Lol got u scared

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So much focus is placed on HER or her hypothetical actions in relation to her ghosting.

The dog, another man, the grandmother or even leading you on are just details.

What truly matters is she ghosted and how you as a man should react towards it.

Find another cat to play with.