Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted?? Can't Make This Stuff Up

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this behavior in women all the time these days. Best to just not answer when she says “how about another time” because she didn’t give to a specific date, if she had said “how about Tuesday?” Then you accept. You’re going to be chasing this woman and ending up in her frame by trying super hard to get a simple date out of her.
Nope. No chase. I responded simply with “Sounds good” and will never be texting her again. She already wrote something casual back and I ignored. If she reaches out for anything other than a date I will be ignoring. Attention wh0re is what these are called.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I see this behavior in women all the time these days. Best to just not answer when she says “how about another time” because she didn’t give to a specific date, if she had said “how about Tuesday?” Then you accept. You’re going to be chasing this woman and ending up in her frame by trying super hard to get a simple date out of her.
Why do these women do that though. Will give their number out fairly easy in person or even on OLD if you ask. They will text away, or vaguely agree to a date but then will keep brushing it off or make excuses to agree to a date but will still keep talking. What good does this do them? Sounds like a time waster.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity , unstableness, desperate for attention. Just is what it is. This is how some women are. Sad, but true.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. No chase. I responded simply with “Sounds good” and will never be texting her again. She already wrote something casual back and I ignored. If she reaches out for anything other than a date I will be ignoring. Attention wh0re is what these are called.
No I meant that you will have to chase her just to get a simple date. In other words the work you will have to put in will be a poor return on investment. Some guys will get blinded by sex and think the chase is worth the sex but it never is, women like this will string you along for sex forever.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do these women do that though. Will give their number out fairly easy in person or even on OLD if you ask. They will text away, or vaguely agree to a date but then will keep brushing it off or make excuses to agree to a date but will still keep talking. What good does this do them? Sounds like a time waster.
If I knew the “why” women do things I would be a millionaire and wouldn’t need to be on this site lol

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I meant that you will have to chase her just to get a simple date. In other words the work you will have to put in will be a poor return on investment. Some guys will get blinded by sex and think the chase is worth the sex but it never is, women like this will string you along for sex forever.
It’s sad isn’t it? I mean I honestly went into the first date with this attractive successful 36 year old woman thinking ok, maybe she was in some LTR with a guy years ago that just didn’t work out for whatever the reason and she hasn’t found her way since, especially since hitting post wall. I did not make any judgments in my head. But after seeing this behavior it’s crystal clear how an attractive woman aged 36 is single as can be and still on dating sites. She’s whacked.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also just want to point out with this particular woman that pre-date she was texting me nonstop and couldn’t have been more warm/nice/seemingly interested. Read my initial post to get a better idea.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s sad isn’t it? I mean I honestly went into the first date with this attractive successful 36 year old woman thinking ok, maybe she was in some LTR with a guy years ago that just didn’t work out for whatever the reason and she hasn’t found her way since, especially since hitting post wall. I did not make any judgments in my head. But after seeing this behavior it’s crystal clear how an attractive woman aged 36 is single as can be and still on dating sites. She’s whacked.
I had a 34 yr old woman act like this, she ended up friend zoning me (I made my intentions very clear so I know I didn’t friend zone myself this time). I shouldn’t have but I said “sure that’s fine” to the friendship, BUT I quit trying to win her over and put in any effort. You want the friendship experience with me, b1tch you got it! Her birthday rolls around and I didn’t even wish her happy birthday. Her response? “Damn I thought you’d at least get me a present or wish me happy birthday. What happened to you? You used to be so nice and sweet and now you act like you don’t care”.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine the bitterness when these women hit the wall and all the notifications disappear. It’s like literal hell for them.

You are dealing with the American female ego. A bottomless pit. It’s nothing personal at all. She probably can’t differentiate you from a can of paint.
Just wondering, what age do you consider when women hit the wall?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because dating is a woman’s number 1 hobby. It is completely impersonal. As a guy you are like a baseball card with statistics like height, job, car, etc. And women get together and compare baseball cards. Not every baseball card is special, but you collect them anyway right?

Do you feel like you are wasting time collecting baseball cards, or is it more like a fun hobby?

Women love waking up in the morning and checking their social media and old accounts and seeing all those notifications.

Its like unwrapping a pack of baseball cards. You never know what you’re going to get. You might even find a special limited card worth hundreds of dollars.

Imagine the bitterness when these women hit the wall and all the notifications disappear. It’s like literal hell for them.

You are dealing with the American female ego. A bottomless pit. It’s nothing personal at all. She probably can’t differentiate you from a can of paint.

If she lost a baseball card, if one baseball card went “ghost” she won’t even notice. She’ll just open a fresh pack - for free.

Most of your problems is because you are not a special limited edition.
IS this why guys are going for Asian or Eastern European women?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, if you're not first with a girl, you're last.

I wonder how it would look if we started rejecting girls first? Probably wouldn't do sh*t because any woman with an online file has 472 other applicants in case you ghost, flake, or reject.

This is exactly why you're always one action or inaction away from losing a girl. Or one trait i.e. too much of something (too aloof), not enough of something (not rich enough), having something (bald headed), not having something (not a player or coach of her favorite sports team). Hell, calling or texting too much, too little, too random, not enough can cost you.

Failure cookies taste bitter.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP, if you're not first with a girl, you're last.

I wonder how it would look if we started rejecting girls first? Probably wouldn't do sh*t because any woman with an online file has 472 other applicants in case you ghost, flake, or reject.

This is exactly why you're always one action or inaction away from losing a girl. Or one trait i.e. too much of something (too aloof), not enough of something (not rich enough), having something (bald headed), not having something (not a player or coach of her favorite sports team). Hell, calling or texting too much, too little, too random, not enough can cost you.

Failure cookies taste bitter.
Do you think texting and OLD has caused flaking to become easier? I certainly think it has.

Also, some on here say being a fan of a rival team can be a deal breaker. I had an HB8 date this summer from the Boston area. As you know I'm a HUGE Blues fan and I teased her about the Blues winning the Cup. I don't think she liked that.

Then some on here say you shouldn't call or text a girl much. Then if you don't do it enough she loses interest or simply moves on to another guy, especially if it's from OLD.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think texting and OLD has caused flaking to become easier? I certainly think it has.
While I think OLD and texting makes it "easier", it's still about manners and morals at the end of the day IMHO. Would women (and men) be pulling the flaking/ghosting BS like they do today back in the 60's, 70's and 80's if they had texting and OLD? I actually don't think so. However creep into the 90's and 00's and you'd start to see a difference, I bet you. These tradition and morals have been thrown out the window, especially in the last 15 years or so, or at least in the western world , have gone to hell in many ways and with it dating has become a joke IMO. You see it happening right now with more and more people marrying later and later in life. No coincidence and it's not JUST the fact that women are more independent these days and don't need a man to rely on. It's the fact that OLD has taken over dating and with that comes endless options which in turn makes people, women in particular, more picky.

Back in the day a woman would go on a date and it would be a special thing. As long as the man was halfway decent she'd see it through. MAYBE she'd have a couple of other guys numbers at her house next to her telephone but that's it. Today a girl feels iffy about her date she goes into her CAR after the date and looks down at her phone to 30 new messages, just from that DAY. I used to think things would change in my 30's as women would start to become a lot more open, but yet here I am 35 posting a thread about a 36 year old woman who's blowing me off in one of the sh-ttiest ways and tried mindf-cking me in the process. Go figure.

Last edited:

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh. Women do this cause they can. I’d respond “hit me up some time when you can meet”. And move on. When i send that text I never hear from them again, but it’s a clear message that I’m done persuing her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ehh. Women do this cause they can. I’d respond “hit me up some time when you can meet”. And move on. When i send that text I never hear from them again, but it’s a clear message that I’m done persuing her.
Throwing the ball in a woman's court eh? Good in theory, not so much in practice. The same can be said about pinging dead leads and flaking on the girl before she does. It really doesn't do any good. 9/10 she already moved on to a new guy and she only sees you as a beta, useless at most.

She has to see you as an alpha for these moves to work.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Can we make it another time?

Me: No. I’ve lost interest. I wish you the very best.

End of communication. Women today are generally SHOCKED out of their minds when they are rejected. She needs to feel the consequences of her flightiness.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

End of communication. Women today are generally SHOCKED out of their minds when they are rejected. She needs to feel the consequences of her flightiness.
i actually like this a lot. But in my jaded head I guess I sometimes give women the benefit of the doubt. Really need to stop that though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

True! We need to do this more and hopefully this corrects their behavior so they don't do it to future guys. When guys cuck and act desperate and put women on a pedestal they're ruining it for everyone.