Ghosted?? Can't Make This Stuff Up

John9999

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re putting too much energy into this one woman. You keep asking her to meet. Do not do a ton of texting. That was probably a mistake to do all that texting pre date. So ask her out and focus on others.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: go silent, hit her up on the next coming Wed, ask her out for another train ride.

seems your texting game is a bit weak or you are coming off as needy.

also... 35/36 yo chicks are not looking for 35yo guys to date, they typically want someone at least 4+ yr older.
You should be dating 26-30yo

hint: women are like cats... too much attention and they walk away, back off abit and there they are, nuzzling your leg
Well, you see my posts right? How from OLD I get dates with 38 to 42 year olds and I just turned 36. Everyone says I'm shooting for too old and should be going more late 20s or 30 like you just mentioned. Even my mom asked me why I'm going on dates with women this old and not a bit younger. There is hardly any women on OLD in this region in late 20s or early 30s unless they're land whales.

So why is it these women 3 to 5 years older than me are showing interest in a younger guy? Most have been divorced but these for their age are pretty high HB women. From 7.5 to even a 9.5 39 year old.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So I actually end up texting her earlier today asking how work was and then asking her out for early next week. I figured she never actually rejected me yet so I felt it was fair game to feel her out and get this over with.

She responds 6 hours later answering how work was, even giving me details, asking how my day was, but completely ignoring my invite :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta say I've never seen this type of bizarre gall involved with a rejection before.

Done.

Thanks for all the talk/advice guys.
Oh I’ve encountered PLENTY like that. Any attention is better than no attention to them, even if it’s from a guy they aren’t interested in.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why is it these women 3 to 5 years older than me are showing interest in a younger guy?
1. pvssy is too overvalued in the States (land whales getting attention+desperate guys)
2. 40-45 yo guys are (more?) successful (+SMV) than your perceived SMV
3. because they can

note: I am American and immigrated to Scandinavia 10yr ago

hint: try apps "Tan-Tan" (asian) and "Love.ru" (Russian) - both have local range settings like Tinder
(asian and Russian girls WANT men +5-15yr older than them)

She responds 6 hours later answering how work was, even giving me details, asking how my day was, but completely ignoring my invite
Texting101:
1. Women respond to the simplest or last question. You asked going out in the same text as how was work.
2. A woman wants a direct question, a direct invite... you gave her a choice.
3. You hid your date invite inside a "hello" = she senses your lack of confidence

enjoy

Last edited:

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. pvssy is too overvalued in the States (land whales getting attention+desperate guys)
2. 40-45 yo guys are (more?) successful (+SMV) than your perceived SMV
3. because they can

note: I am American and immigrated to Scandinavia 10yr ago

hint: try apps "Tan-Tan" (asian) and "Love.ru" (Russian) - both have local range settings like Tinder
(asian and Russian girls WANT men +5-15yr older than them)

enjoy
You post doesn't make sense. So you mean older women going for younger guys because they can?

You mean guys going for land whales instead of early 40s women?

As I said before. A hot 40 year old is much better than a land whale 28 year old.

The way some of these posters on here talk they basically will say a 28 year old land whale is much better than a 40 year old.

I'm sorry an HB8 40 year old woman is much more attractive than a 25 year old land whale.

I saw a poster yesterday suggest guys go for land whales.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You post doesn't make sense. So you mean older women going for younger guys because they can?

You mean guys going for land whales instead of early 40s women?
yes, 'murican guys are desperate and trained to validate fatties

As I said before. A hot 40 year old is much better than a land whale 28 year old.
agree

The way some of these posters on here talk they basically will say a 28 year old land whale is much better than a 40 year old.
they are screwed in the head, see my first answer

I'm sorry an HB8 40 year old woman is much more attractive than a 25 year old land whale.
yes
I saw a poster yesterday suggest guys go for land whales.
only if you are getting nothing and want a wet, pink and warm instead of incel
I have an age to HB ratio. Im 53 and like young chix, ive had 2x 20yo FWB this year HB7-8.
A 18yo who is 30lb over weight does not beat a 40yo HB8 for a date, depending on her mileage and baggage

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wanted to be done with this thread but I do feel kind of obligated to post this (bizarre) UPDATE:

So for those following I last left off where I was getting what felt like the cold shoulder texting wise after the first date but I still asked this woman out again for a second date just for kicks if nothing else, just to put an end to this all in my head (This was Friday). My message also including asking her how work was going. She responded to the work part, asked me how my day was, but completely ignored my invite for a second date which would be for this Monday. I was done. The next morning (Saturday) I casually responded saying "My day was good, thanks. Glad yours was too.". I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of failing her test by getting mad at her. Too many other women out there for me to cry about this one.

Then shockingly, Saturday evening she texts me ANSWERING my date invite. (lol) She says she is spending her day off Monday with family but is not sure how late she will be home but would be up for a drink. She then asks if she can get back to me tomorrow (Sunday). I say "Sure, that sounds good". Then suddenly she asks me how my weekend is going. I respond a couple hours later and she does the same. Sunday came and went with NO contact from her about our potential date for Monday.

Finally this morning, 9am, she texts me saying sorry for the late notice and how she's not going to be home until much later "But can we get together another time?"

At this point while I'm curious what everyone thinks, I personally have never seen this kind of bizarre behavior from a woman before. I'm not only turned off, but I truly have no more interest in seeing her again. Whatever her game is, attention seeking, validation seeking, or whether I'm just low priority and she's communicating with me however she wants whenever she wants, I want no part of it. Good luck to her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this behavior in women all the time these days. Best to just not answer when she says “how about another time” because she didn’t give to a specific date, if she had said “how about Tuesday?” Then you accept. You’re going to be chasing this woman and ending up in her frame by trying super hard to get a simple date out of her.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this behavior in women all the time these days. Best to just not answer when she says “how about another time” because she didn’t give to a specific date, if she had said “how about Tuesday?” Then you accept. You’re going to be chasing this woman and ending up in her frame by trying super hard to get a simple date out of her.
Nope. No chase. I responded simply with “Sounds good” and will never be texting her again. She already wrote something casual back and I ignored. If she reaches out for anything other than a date I will be ignoring. Attention wh0re is what these are called.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do these women do that though. Will give their number out fairly easy in person or even on OLD if you ask. They will text away, or vaguely agree to a date but then will keep brushing it off or make excuses to agree to a date but will still keep talking. What good does this do them? Sounds like a time waster.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity , unstableness, desperate for attention. Just is what it is. This is how some women are. Sad, but true.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. No chase. I responded simply with “Sounds good” and will never be texting her again. She already wrote something casual back and I ignored. If she reaches out for anything other than a date I will be ignoring. Attention wh0re is what these are called.
No I meant that you will have to chase her just to get a simple date. In other words the work you will have to put in will be a poor return on investment. Some guys will get blinded by sex and think the chase is worth the sex but it never is, women like this will string you along for sex forever.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do these women do that though. Will give their number out fairly easy in person or even on OLD if you ask. They will text away, or vaguely agree to a date but then will keep brushing it off or make excuses to agree to a date but will still keep talking. What good does this do them? Sounds like a time waster.
If I knew the “why” women do things I would be a millionaire and wouldn’t need to be on this site lol

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I meant that you will have to chase her just to get a simple date. In other words the work you will have to put in will be a poor return on investment. Some guys will get blinded by sex and think the chase is worth the sex but it never is, women like this will string you along for sex forever.
It’s sad isn’t it? I mean I honestly went into the first date with this attractive successful 36 year old woman thinking ok, maybe she was in some LTR with a guy years ago that just didn’t work out for whatever the reason and she hasn’t found her way since, especially since hitting post wall. I did not make any judgments in my head. But after seeing this behavior it’s crystal clear how an attractive woman aged 36 is single as can be and still on dating sites. She’s whacked.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because dating is a woman’s number 1 hobby. It is completely impersonal. As a guy you are like a baseball card with statistics like height, job, car, etc. And women get together and compare baseball cards. Not every baseball card is special, but you collect them anyway right?

Do you feel like you are wasting time collecting baseball cards, or is it more like a fun hobby?

Women love waking up in the morning and checking their social media and old accounts and seeing all those notifications.

Its like unwrapping a pack of baseball cards. You never know what you’re going to get. You might even find a special limited card worth hundreds of dollars.

Imagine the bitterness when these women hit the wall and all the notifications disappear. It’s like literal hell for them.

You are dealing with the American female ego. A bottomless pit. It’s nothing personal at all. She probably can’t differentiate you from a can of paint.

If she lost a baseball card, if one baseball card went “ghost” she won’t even notice. She’ll just open a fresh pack - for free.

Most of your problems is because you are not a special limited edition.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also just want to point out with this particular woman that pre-date she was texting me nonstop and couldn’t have been more warm/nice/seemingly interested. Read my initial post to get a better idea.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s sad isn’t it? I mean I honestly went into the first date with this attractive successful 36 year old woman thinking ok, maybe she was in some LTR with a guy years ago that just didn’t work out for whatever the reason and she hasn’t found her way since, especially since hitting post wall. I did not make any judgments in my head. But after seeing this behavior it’s crystal clear how an attractive woman aged 36 is single as can be and still on dating sites. She’s whacked.
I had a 34 yr old woman act like this, she ended up friend zoning me (I made my intentions very clear so I know I didn’t friend zone myself this time). I shouldn’t have but I said “sure that’s fine” to the friendship, BUT I quit trying to win her over and put in any effort. You want the friendship experience with me, b1tch you got it! Her birthday rolls around and I didn’t even wish her happy birthday. Her response? “Damn I thought you’d at least get me a present or wish me happy birthday. What happened to you? You used to be so nice and sweet and now you act like you don’t care”.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the bitterness when these women hit the wall and all the notifications disappear. It’s like literal hell for them.

You are dealing with the American female ego. A bottomless pit. It’s nothing personal at all. She probably can’t differentiate you from a can of paint.
Just wondering, what age do you consider when women hit the wall?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because dating is a woman’s number 1 hobby. It is completely impersonal. As a guy you are like a baseball card with statistics like height, job, car, etc. And women get together and compare baseball cards. Not every baseball card is special, but you collect them anyway right?

Do you feel like you are wasting time collecting baseball cards, or is it more like a fun hobby?

Women love waking up in the morning and checking their social media and old accounts and seeing all those notifications.

Its like unwrapping a pack of baseball cards. You never know what you’re going to get. You might even find a special limited card worth hundreds of dollars.

If she lost a baseball card, if one baseball card went “ghost” she won’t even notice. She’ll just open a fresh pack - for free.

Most of your problems is because you are not a special limited edition.
IS this why guys are going for Asian or Eastern European women?