Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted by a "super high interest" chic,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
managed to get a girl quite submissive, she wouldnt put out, but she bought food to mine twice, travelled to mine, very responsive always initiated..

(interestingly would only stop for around an hour & ran previous partner down a bit even though hes the biggest beta known to man)

very passionate apart from the putting out, and sent me paragraph messages at a time.....

interestingly she ran her last chap down, on the first meet....(hes a short, incel behaviour guy I know of him however they've been together 2 years)

the other day after planning our 3rd meet the night before, she initiated on the morning then totally vanished....this is 100% against her usual interactions with me.....

ofcourse as usual its not a nice feeling...

however low & behold.....2 days later her and the ex are all lovey dovey on social media

bare in mind when women date beta males, it actually suits them, this guy has quite a good job, and moved in her home, he probably plowed resources into her house. and she doesnt want to lose it.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, her loss....Remember: "She’s not yours, it’s just your turn”.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just giving field report, been around here long enough fortunately. may help some newbies

PS shes started liking my posts again. on social media.

So predictable, So predictable

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just giving field report, been around here long enough fortunately. may help some newbies

PS shes started liking my posts again. on social media.

So predictable, So predictable
women like this you have to keep them in your Circle ,as you never know when you will pop the cherry :)

makes sense her behavior

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes re-initiated now 48 hours later

Sent a paragraph message, confessing shes sorry and hopes i'm not mad.

will leave for a good day, not going to be to brutal, but also gonna make it clear she needs to make it up to me.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes re-initiated now 48 hours later

Sent a paragraph message, confessing shes sorry and hopes i'm not mad.

will leave for a good day, not going to be to brutal, but also gonna make it clear she needs to make it up to me.
Continue to push for sex, but withdraw some time and attention because right now as it is, you're not getting anything in return. She'll get the hint and either give it up or stop using you for validation and move on.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can either pull back in an attempt to make her try harder or you can tighten up the conversation game and get her more attached to you. one or the other WILL work but not both. you have to decide the one that will work based on instinct.

according to her, she is not cheating until the D goes in I imagine. but she is thinking about it.

just do triage, if she is more fun than any other you have available just let her visit as long as she is not married or kids with the guy.

obviously not LTR material, so file her accordingly in your thoughts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she obviously wasn't "super high interest". It seems like you just read the signals wrong
thats why i put the quotation marks, ive been around long enough brother,

the reason i was giving this one that title ,because its unusual for a chic to pay for 100% of the things and travel to you....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
will be withdrawing it all & go ultra low contact till she gives me what i want

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like something a cuckold would say, what a weak mindset to have
I feel like it's a weaker mindset to believe she's "yours". It implies some strong attachment and fear of loss. Wouldn't an alpha (or a strong mindset) be indifferent and see it as his turn instead of wanting to own her in some sense?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
managed to get a girl quite submissive, she wouldnt put out, but she bought food to mine twice, travelled to mine, very responsive always initiated..

(interestingly would only stop for around an hour & ran previous partner down a bit even though hes the biggest beta known to man)

very passionate apart from the putting out, and sent me paragraph messages at a time.....

interestingly she ran her last chap down, on the first meet....(hes a short, incel behaviour guy I know of him however they've been together 2 years)

the other day after planning our 3rd meet the night before, she initiated on the morning then totally vanished....this is 100% against her usual interactions with me.....

however low & behold.....2 days later her and the ex are all lovey dovey on social media

bare in mind when women date beta males, it actually suits them, this guy has quite a good job, and moved in her home, he probably plowed resources into her house. and she doesnt want to lose it.
If you were ghosted by a "super high interest chick", then she wasn't interested that much in the 1st place. She prob. wanted to test the field, make her boyfriend jealous, or wanted a self-esteem pick me up. Don't dwell on it too much, just dust yourself off and move on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was really high interest, she'd put out. Sounds like she just wanted to suck up your time and attention.
not neccessarily in 2 - 1 hour meets. plus travelling to me is a good thing. and buying the food.

once again on this forum we are never happy.

Also her previous bloke is as incel as they come.

She will come round again,

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You might think he is an incel but clearly she used you for validation while they had some kind of disagreement or whatever. Competing with a current bf/ex of 2 years who is financially successful is not an easy task OP. You are just the new guy in her mind and would prob at best be the rebound guy if she really did decide to move on from him. Women are weird like that.