Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted by a "super high interest" chic,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it might be the case that her is actually a dominant guy , otherwise she would not have get back together with him
he earns quite good money, and lives in her house.....

its the new move women make in 2020, they get welfare houses (which are quite nice in the UK)

then they move a beta provider in, they all do it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he earns quite good money, and lives in her house.....

its the new move women make in 2020, they get welfare houses (which are quite nice in the UK)

then they move a beta provider in, they all do it.
If indeed he was a beta provider she would have cheated on him .

this is what I am saying , that maybe you do not know the whole story , but for sure you did not close the deal because that guy was in the picture

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Shes been tagged back in a relationship with the Ex on social media...

literally 5 days later, they dont mess about do they lol. He was there all along, explains why i couldn't get her alone on an evening.

Im glad, as i knew my game was super tight. So its nothing i did
But buy into her BS. Assume she has orbiters and guys she hooks up with. Not exclusive.
she ran him down a bit on the first meet, i cut that convo short.

However i didnt realise they had Literally just split.

I get the impression he plows quite a lot of money into her house , cause he is the biggest blue pill simp ever apart from that.

Hes all over her social media like herpes, sharing her stuff.......its nauseating
Can knock it but playboy is crushing. Block delete #n3xt if she hits you up suggest she introduce you to her hotter younger friends.

Girls with burning desire don't drop off. It sounds like a choosing signal or IOI blown out of proportion.

Super high interest != couldn't get her alone

She's cooperative, submissive, and throwing the kitty at you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But buy into her BS. Assume she has orbiters and guys she hooks up with. Not exclusive.
I like you bro, but your way to black pill for me. you nor I know the womans circumstances at all.

apart from the previous chap was their all along. Again you nor i will never beat 2 years of emotional bonding.

She was alone with me twice, and did everything but smash.....I just couldnt get her alone for the whole night

I agree with with what was said previously she considers the D as cheating.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much, OP, and the girl can sense it. Most problems guys are having with women are caused by caring too much about the outcome and/or what the woman thinks of them.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
managed to get a girl quite submissive, she wouldnt put out, but she bought food to mine twice, travelled to mine, very responsive always initiated..

(interestingly would only stop for around an hour & ran previous partner down a bit even though hes the biggest beta known to man)

very passionate apart from the putting out, and sent me paragraph messages at a time.....

interestingly she ran her last chap down, on the first meet....(hes a short, incel behaviour guy I know of him however they've been together 2 years)

the other day after planning our 3rd meet the night before, she initiated on the morning then totally vanished....this is 100% against her usual interactions with me.....

ofcourse as usual its not a nice feeling...

however low & behold.....2 days later her and the ex are all lovey dovey on social media

bare in mind when women date beta males, it actually suits them, this guy has quite a good job, and moved in her home, he probably plowed resources into her house. and she doesnt want to lose it.
Yes, totally agree. Her ex is just a safe bet for her and sounds like she was just on the rebound. Don't spend any energy thinking about what happened or why it happened. Not worth the energy or mental capacity. In our experience, they will most certainly break up again, and she might contact you right after. Not worth it.

Modern Man Advice

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you bro, but your way to black pill for me. you nor I know the womans circumstances at all.

apart from the previous chap was their all along. Again you nor i will never beat 2 years of emotional bonding.

She was alone with me twice, and did everything but smash.....I just couldnt get her alone for the whole night

I agree with with what was said previously she considers the D as cheating.
That is a red flag.

Lmr means #next! Also means charge up your troll cannon when they talk cereal box marriage.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You represent the unknown and the exciting...he represents the security and the safety blanket. She wants to experience the fun and excitement but ultimately knows she isn't going to leave the safety and security he offers. At least not at this time...
I second this.

In fact, in the past, I fvcked a lot of married women. They came to me looking for fun, danger, excitement, lust... anything that makes their emotions skyrocket, but AT THE SAME TIME they would never leave their beta boyfriends/husbands because they need the security provided by them, ESPECIALLY if their guys earn good money hehehe.

So yeah, don't be too surprised when a seemingly "Very-high-interest" chick decides to ghost on you after 2-3 fvcks because most likely she's done with you and decided to safely retreat to her base, waiting for the next thirst for dopamine to come rushing to her brain...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman goes from extremely hot to frigid cold with you, it usually means one thing, the ex is back in the picture.