GF with another guy, IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend went to the gym. She was in the room before going in the gym. I was in the gym doing push-ups. She was looking at me, but I was kind of mad at her, (I don't know why), so I put my towel on my head so that she couldn't see my face. She tried to tell me something but with the towel on my head I didn't listen. So while I was doing some push-ups this guy walks in the room where she was. She was sitting down and this guy goes around and keeps eye contact with her (it seemed like she was checking him out) and then he asks a general question "What are you guys watching?" Then she answers. (can't remember what)

Anyway I come back in the room and she tells me that I'm tired and I should go to sleep in the room. I ignore her the whole time. I then go to the counter to get a napkin but they are $3 for the little pack. So I start to leave and the she pulls out her wallet to pay for it then she drops a $2 coin (canadian). I then start to walk away but she "slaps" me with her wallet. I just walked away and sat down so I could "sleep". She and her new buddy go into the gym and sit down at the end of the mat so they could watch the basketball game. I think I see a girl that I know so I walk over there, but it isn't her so I just walk outside from the back. As I'm walking out this guy sits next to her almost touching her with his leg. He then says something. She didn't hear it so he lowers his voice so he can get closer for her to hear it thus, initiating kino.

My plan was to stay occupied outside and not even see her, so she would have to look for me when she wanted to go. (she drove) As I walk outside I meet this 24 ish year old women and I tell her what just happened. As I'm telling her I accidentaly walk back to the gym, so I see her by herself. She sees me with the lady and then we walk out the other back door.

Then I woke up.
Weird dream. Do you guys have any idea what this dream means.

Anyway, WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS. Even though its a dream it is still plausable in real life.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
If you don't have anything useful to say....then don't say it at all.
No, if YOU don't have anything useful to say, don't say.

Biggest waste of my ****ing time ever.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
YOU JUST WAISTED 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE AZZHOLE!!!!!!! :box: :cuss:
LMAO, I was wondering why the heck you'd put that, after reading it I understand....LOL!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it means your afraid of losing your girlfriend. interesting dream.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a silly dream, not a prophecy. last night i had a dream where i was mugged by a band of kangaroo's, then some koalas came and started a gangfight with the kangaroo's. What does that mean?!?!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strams4ever
It's a silly dream, not a prophecy. last night i had a dream where i was mugged by a band of kangaroo's, then some koalas came and started a gangfight with the kangaroo's. What does that mean?!?!
it OBVIOUSLY means that you should invest in the shoelace market.

god dumb question.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Bond Spider got this one covered.

You don't like your girlfriend.
:D

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow........this dream of yours..........ummmmmmmmmmm............................it means YOU ARE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
wow........this dream of yours..........ummmmmmmmmmm............................it means YOU ARE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now now. lets play nice.

*sigh* no one noticed my genius joke. lol

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
google dream doctor , explains all this type of things . could be something , could be nothing . best of luck .

Reaction score
YOU JUST WAISTED 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE AZZHOLE!!!!!!!
lmao! You guys are freakin comedians! all of you deserve your veryown tv show on comedy central!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this dream apparently means you have very strong feelings for your girlfriend and you are afraid that she doesnt have as deep of feelings for you and you are afraid that you will lose her.

this was just a silly dream.

and stop eating so much junk food and caffine before bed .

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest part was that when I woke up I was thinking "She wants to play games. We'll play fvckin' games!" hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.