GREAT WHITE SHARK
Master Don Juan
I dont.
We kind of broke up because "You dont talk about our future, you dont build plans with me!"
And because of that we dont miss each other anymore... it really feels that we are no longer together, but we are still trying to get together again...
... and I know she will want to talk about "the future"... I want to get married... in 2010! not today! not tomorrow! not in 3 years!
but she wants....
should I broke up with her?
what would you do?
We kind of broke up because "You dont talk about our future, you dont build plans with me!"
And because of that we dont miss each other anymore... it really feels that we are no longer together, but we are still trying to get together again...
... and I know she will want to talk about "the future"... I want to get married... in 2010! not today! not tomorrow! not in 3 years!
but she wants....
should I broke up with her?
what would you do?