"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gf wants to hang out 24/7

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
She may be the type who assumes you're banging someone else any time you go more than an hour without texting her. I can assure you it only gets worse as time goes by.
Pretty much
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I had a gf like this when I was 18. She was my first real gf. Somehow I wasted 2.5 yrs with her before I had enough. I got sick of not being able to ever hangout with my friends on my own. I ended up dumping her. This will not end well for you. Either put her in her place or dump her.
The thing is I am about to turn 27. Kind of getting towards that age 30 where it might be creepy gaming young 22 year olds at bars all the time
 

Apex

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
15
Age
42
I’ve met a pretty solid chick. She’s submissive and does everything for me. The issue is she wants to see me 24:7. I’m finding myself getting annoyed.

For example today I’ve been working 6am to 3pm and I get a text message saying “busy huh? You haven’t asked me how my day is “

I like the girl and don’t wanna sound like an ******* but how do I tell her do give me space without hurting her causing more drama ?
Desperate, maybe clingy and hopefully not psychotic. She'll be available anytime. I never understood why girls didn't like that until it was happening to me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top