Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf wants to hang out 24/7

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be the type who assumes you're banging someone else any time you go more than an hour without texting her. I can assure you it only gets worse as time goes by.
Pretty much

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf like this when I was 18. She was my first real gf. Somehow I wasted 2.5 yrs with her before I had enough. I got sick of not being able to ever hangout with my friends on my own. I ended up dumping her. This will not end well for you. Either put her in her place or dump her.
The thing is I am about to turn 27. Kind of getting towards that age 30 where it might be creepy gaming young 22 year olds at bars all the time

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met a pretty solid chick. She’s submissive and does everything for me. The issue is she wants to see me 24:7. I’m finding myself getting annoyed.

For example today I’ve been working 6am to 3pm and I get a text message saying “busy huh? You haven’t asked me how my day is “

I like the girl and don’t wanna sound like an ******* but how do I tell her do give me space without hurting her causing more drama ?
Desperate, maybe clingy and hopefully not psychotic. She'll be available anytime. I never understood why girls didn't like that until it was happening to me.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Yeah"

Then bang her good when you see her.