Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf wants me to meet guy friend

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I want mature advice on following scenario... My exclusive gf has this guy friend she has known since the six grade coming to town and she wants to meet up with him for coffe..

She called me to invite me as we'll... She says that the guy wants to meet me as well.... And she wants me there as well .. She says she is taking me into consideration...

I just feel ok it's true they know each other since the six grade... She hasn't seen him in a long time... She told me they have never dated before

So I think it shoul be fine to let her go on her own? I feel I would be like the jealous bf if I go with her? To meet this guy?

What do u guys think?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that she wants you there as well, as opposed to it just being the two of them. Don't overthink it, just go and be friendly. This is one of those situations where having game and Amused Mastery will help you. Remain cool and if anything seems inappropriate, you can come here later to find a way to address it. You won't be the "jealous bf" unless you allow yourself to be. If this guy is just an orbiter, it's a chance for you to show your Alpha Card.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she explicitly state that she's taking you in consideration? Is she trying to defuse a potential c*ckblock? Doesn't sound good but possibly harmless. Watch their bodylanguage... she could tell you anything. Bodies don't lie.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's inviting you it's a good thing. You got into her pants by being a certain way, no reason to change that now. Just go and have coffee and be the cool dude you are. And observe. He may be an orbiter, he may be a beta, he may be an alpha, he may be gay. Not sure what 'taking you into consideration' is about though.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's lying when she says "he wants to meet you".

Well, she's incorrect. He was the one who was lying when he told her that.

And I agree that it's a good sign she invited you. She wants you there, because she doesn't want to deal with him hitting on her and having to reject him.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants to get you to the meeting to get off from attention from two dudes.

Obviously HE doesn't want to meet you.

she wants YOU there to create a triangle with her at the center...even if HE doesn't want her she can use his presence to plant a seed in your mind (clearly it worked as you're posting this :) ) to get something out of you later and hold the mental upper hand

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

come on you guys,

sometimes you are just good friends.

But wait, wrong forum, never mind.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're overthinking this. If you have spare time, go talk to the guy. Meeting people from your girl's past is always very useful knowledge.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She's lying when she says "he wants to meet you". You know thats not true. However, at least she invited you. Just know that she will be loving watching you squirm. Id recommend getting into guy talk with him and ignoring her :)
Nailed!

these are potential minefields for guys, his hands are tied to an extent.
she will be comparing, she will be in the box seat, the above strategy is as near as perfect.
he must be single, his girlfriend would never allow him to meet her, there is danger in this scene

AgentSmith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Old friends are usually nothing to worry about. A random new guy friend is a different story. 6th grade friend probably was friend-zoned long ago. I'd let her go alone.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
AgentSmith said:
Old friends are usually nothing to worry about. A random new guy friend is a different story. 6th grade friend probably was friend-zoned long ago. I'd let her go alone.
I think you are wrong, woman at wrk is seeing a guy, bumoed into and old friend last week, they now have a date on saturday, the BF hasnt a clue, doesnt really matter what the background is, a guy only hangs round a girl he wants to f ccuck

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know one thing, she's seen his d!ck. :D

you can take that to the bank.

if it were me, honestly, i probably wouldnt go, i would just find it boring. id just say, go have a nice time. i dont see why
i should care, if she's a dishonest ho, well then thats what she is, if she is a good girlfriend, then thats
great. either way, her meeting up with an old bud and me going or not going doesnt change either one of those 2 scenerios.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she calls me last night... And tells me that she has thought it over and won't meet the guy friend.... She said that she could see how this situation may make me uncomfortable and she tries to see it from my view... I just said that it was an awkward situation for me. And she should be able to make the right decision... So she won't go... I guess I'm ok with that lol

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
Well she calls me last night... And tells me that she has thought it over and won't meet the guy friend.... She said that she could see how this situation may make me uncomfortable and she tries to see it from my view... I just said that it was an awkward situation for me. And she should be able to make the right decision... So she won't go... I guess I'm ok with that lol
she confirmed what i already stated above, she's seen his d!ck, maybe fvcked it, maybe just svcked it. she would never feel funny about it and cancel if that werent the case.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes this situation awkward is that she never spoke about him before and they barely talk... So they meeting up for coffee could be seen as their date... Which I'm not ok with.. I never said no to her... I was gonna show up... But inside I didn't like the scenario of giving him my attention

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way the guy is married and has a kid... And she knows ... She has told me she wouldn't do anything to put our relationship in jeopardy... And she knows I'm willing to walk away at distespect

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
By the way the guy is married and has a kid... And she knows ... She has told me she wouldn't do anything to put our relationship in jeopardy... And she knows I'm willing to walk away at distespect
He is looking to fu ck her! she has chickened out, maybe she wa shoping you would kick off and 'force' her into his arms. I am even more suspicious now.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact he's been friends with her since 6th grade should be enough to let you know he's harmless. If they're truly "friends", that's great. If he's hanging around her in hopes of getting laid...since 6th grade, he's clearly the biggest AFC on the planet. 6th grade? Who does that?

Hardly anything to worry about.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is our 2nd month of relationship and she is Extremely invested emotionally and physically in me... I'm not paranoid at this situation... If she wanted something she wouldn't have brought him up ... Or let alone ask me to join them... She said she would feel awkward of the situation was reversed... And decided is best not to go see him