Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf/toilet/brush

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok im going out with this new girl she is hot and everything im over at her place right now (shes in bed) about 2 hours ago i was in her bathroom brushing my teeth and i accidently knocked over her toothbrush holder and itr went straight into the toilet!!

I grab it out put it back without thinking and then she walks in. She grabs her toothhbrush and before i had time to think its in her mouth. Its so disgusting then she like trys to kiss me goodnight and i couldnt do it. I said "i think i got a cold comign on your dont want to kiss me" :eek:. Im afraid il never be able to kiss her again il keep thinking of toilets. Help guys what do use think?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
But i will never be able to kiss her again man. Il keep seeing a toilet in her mouth.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
lol ah enough with this sh*t im going to bed lol.

Just a recap My gf didnt catch me scratching my nose her toothbrush didnt fall in the toilet and she is nowere near finding out my true identity.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the rest of his posts, its a joke.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a funny guy, i must say. But if you're gonna post jokes, do it in the anything else forum. No need cluttering up useful boards. :)