"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

GF suddenly booked tickets for a trip?

Occitanie31fr

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Out of the blue and kind of out of character, but my Gf sent me a text saying that she has now booked flights to Spain and the hotel for both of us. She even sent me pictures of the confirmed bookings.

I’m not going to hide the fact that I’m happy about it because we haven’t seen eachother in 3 months (she’s abroad for her studies).

My question is: Should I be worried about this in any way, or does she genuinely want to spend some time with me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao...yeah she is planning to set you up to have a criminal gang kidnap you and hold you for ransom. Don't go.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Or she’s going to drug me, handcuff me to the hotel bed and proceed to have sex with me for the whole 96 hours.
And then have you kidnapped...always gotta get hers first right??
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
A real.man dont let a women make vacation plan for him!!!!

Joke a side idk
Just enjoy it i guess
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Just told my coworker I'm down to travel anywhere if someone else covers the expense. Lol
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I would be curious about this too tbh. Where does a student get that kind of money?

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst, don't do anything crazy to mess it up, then have fun!
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Pull your skirt down, go have fun

The hell are you worried about
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
I would be curious about this too tbh. Where does a student get that kind of money?

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst, don't do anything crazy to mess it up, then have fun!
In Europe plane tickets are under 100$

Beside, in Canada, all students travel the world during their holidays.

It's Spain, it's cheap even on the Euro. Look it up and go have fun.. Parties start from 11pm to 9am
 

Occitanie31fr

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
32
I would be curious about this too tbh. Where does a student get that kind of money?

Plan for the best, prepare for the worst, don't do anything crazy to mess it up, then have fun!
Lol it’s €75 per person, both way flights and the hotel for 4 nights.
 

Occitanie31fr

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
32
In Europe plane tickets are under 100$

Beside, in Canada, all students travel the world during their holidays.

It's Spain, it's cheap even on the Euro. Look it up and go have fun.. Parties start from 11pm to 9am
Plane tickets to London are outrageous at the moment, so I won’t be able to go visit my family.

The tickets to Spain are so cheap because our trip is after the new year
 

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
336
Reaction score
100
Location
NJ
The way your title was worded, I thought this was going in an entirely different direction. Enjoy the damn trip man
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top