Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF off the pill

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was prescribed it quite young as she has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and has now decided to get a Merina (contraception) put in so she can get off the pill and see how she goes.

She is happy all the time and hardly in a bad mood but I'm expecting that to change?

Has anyone had experience with their gf/partner coming off the pill?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking a medicine for a long time means the condition is treatable but not curable. I know that docs like to stop even heavy clinical cases from the pill just to see whats up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different brands of pills affect women different ways. My ex-fiancee bounced across different brands of birth control and each one affected her moods differently. One was so bad I demanded that she change back to a previous one.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
She was prescribed it quite young as she has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and has now decided to get a Merina (contraception) put in so she can get off the pill and see how she goes.

She is happy all the time and hardly in a bad mood but I'm expecting that to change?

Has anyone had experience with their gf/partner coming off the pill?

Let me tell you about a woman that worked at my mom's bakery for years. She has the same condition as your girlfriend. She has suffered from depression and was on the pill to help her with her body. Her condition makes it really hard to get pregnant. The older she gets the harder it will be. She is been off the pill for 6 months and is trying to get pregnant and can not so far. Her husband and her are now looking for other methods to get pregnant. She seems in a better mood at times but upset about her condition. Does she have other problems besides the mood swing like weight gain, body/facial hair, hair loss?

YawataNoKami said:
It's a trap. Run.
He does not know what he is talking about. Not knowing nothing about anything.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Let me tell you about a woman that worked at my mom's bakery for years. She has the same condition as your girlfriend. She has suffered from depression and was on the pill to help her with her body. Her condition makes it really hard to get pregnant. The older she gets the harder it will be. She is been off the pill for 6 months and is trying to get pregnant and can not so far. Her husband and her are now looking for other methods to get pregnant. She seems in a better mood at times but upset about her condition. Does she have other problems besides the mood swing like weight gain, body/facial hair, hair loss?

He does not know what he is talking about. Not knowing nothing about anything.
I have only seen her moody when she tried a different brand of pill which I made her change back. She has put on a small amount of weight but is working hard in the gym and eating right and no issues with hair loss.

She got the Merina put in last night and I'm away for a week before I see her so she's stopped the pill so will be interesting to see her moods while I'm away and when I get back.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex was much happier and hornier when she was not on contraception. She started using the Nuvaring and it totally fvcked up her moods. She was always moody, sad, and had no sex drive. It was basically killing our relationship. She switched to the pill and it was a massive improvement although her mood and sex drive was definitely not where it was before...but sadly contraception is a necessary evil if you're having sex all the time

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl going off the pill is definitely more likely to cheat. However if you are a masculine male chances are she will actually be more attracted to you than previously. Studies show women on birth control are less attracted to masculine men