GF missionary & doggy only

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriend only ****s when it's dark, lights off, missionary, doggy, and sideways only. Was on top couple of times, but don't like it and can't do it. No BJ. How to make her do the entire karmasutra?

Another thing is that she don't like kissing on lips. During sex she'd kiss on lips, but no tongue. Says she don't like kissing.

IL medium to high, living together. She loves me.

Equilibrium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you move in with a girl who ****s like a cheap prostitute (no kissing - doesn't want to see you)? Seems like you got balls deep with a girl you shouldn't have.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is you not her...you need to learn how to bring out her desire, atm she is just doing it to keep you happy but this will only last for so long.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be upset with her simply because she isn't giving her all. Like she wants you to do as she pleases.
But that's just me.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women will close to you if you push to hard for something. They are creatures than open and close so you need to find out what works. Telling her verbally that she doesn't do this and that is certainly not the way. The way is through PRAISE. Praise her when you are having sex with her. But only things which you actually like about her and what she is doing. Use it lightly and see what happens...complaining and whining is not the way.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
the problem is you not her...you need to learn how to bring out her desire, atm she is just doing it to keep you happy but this will only last for so long.

You don't know that. Some women are just dead fish in bed.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... people are different sexually, but it seems you got a bad case here lol.. is she a conservative person usually?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I will say that I don't ask a girl to do anything, I tell her to do it. Had a girl once who refused to suck my d*ck after I started fvcking her, so the next time I made her c*m so hard from banging her from behind she fell to her knees because her legs turned to jello, and I immediately grabbed her by her hair shoved my d*ck in her face and told her to "come suck this d*ck" and she swallowed it without hesitation and it never was an issue again...you are the man...dominate the situation and tell her what to do...girls LOVE thst in bed and they will get so hot and prettt much do anything you tell them...

Also I recommend getting or finding the video series "2 Girls Teach Sex"...once yiu use those techniques a lot girls will be so turned on they will say stuff like "We can do whatever you want to do..."

I agree with one if the posters above tho in that it is you who is the problem here....

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Sex positions sound fine to me, but the no BJ is a dealbreaker and sex with the lights off shows insecurity.

YES. She's jealous towards me weather I'm with my male friends or with female friends.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing, i don't get how some women hate oral. everybody has different sexual likes (like different sexual positions) but i figured oral was normal sex in this day and age. it's not like whips and chains or strangling oneself.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
another thing, i don't get how some women hate oral. everybody has different sexual likes (like different sexual positions) but i figured oral was normal sex in this day and age. it's not like whips and chains or strangling oneself.
You 'don't get' how some women don't like putting dycks in their mouths?

I'm not saying they shouldn't do oral. But I understand.

OP have you done it troll-style?