"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

GF is saying she doesn’t trust me now bc of stupid IG. Should I just break up with her?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
If anything, they would have to put active effort into not collecting them.
Many men do not understand and it’s really not their fault. I’m going to say some sh1t right now not to toot my horn but to simply illustrate a point.

I’m 33 years old and lost my virginity at 15. That’s 18 years of sexual experience where I have bedded over triple digits, dated possibly quadruple digits (?) and experienced more **** than a lot. I’ve got two women in my immediate family who I saw dominate the men in their lives. I’ve dated miss North Carolina, a weather girl in Oklahoma who is a stone cold fox, and an nfl cheerleader. I’ve also dated 6s and 7s plenty.

All women attract orbiters. No matter what and no matter their status. They can do it via Facebook, Instagram, etc or by simply existing in a bar full of thirsty men. It’s just far easier for 8s and 9s because they literally do nothing. They routinely deal with the paradox of choice and that’s why men should be on high alert all the time. Dating a woman is essentially a full time job dedicated to managing your relationship, because she sure as hell won’t help.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Real couples break up for real reasons and not snapface and mybook. That’s a stupid juvenile reason for her to throw a fit. Tell her to grow the hell up. You guys could potentially have kids and the responsibility to raise them and stuff. Like life can get a hell of a lot more serious than social media. WTF is up with this generation? Lmao.
Social media has become a status indicator. It’s a fake life as you say but it 100% affects the way women feel about themselves.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Then the problem is the chick and her own insecurities. I say dump her.

If she is being this neurotic now, Just imagine down the road.

The integrity of the relationship is already broken because of how retarded the chick is. It is no longer a romantic relationship, but a needy and neurotic one.

Can you imagine years from now the OP saying to his future kid “You know, your mother and I almost didn’t get married and that means you wouldn’t exist.”

“Why dad?”

“Instagram.”

Your future family hangs in the balance because of INSTAGRAM?!?!?!?!?!

You see how retarded that looks? This is the future mother of your kids? LOL.

Dump the chick. Or downgrade her to plate status. Her neuroticness is only going to get worse.

The integrity of a romantic relationship depends on trust and two people being non needy and feeling secure and giving the other person space.

The integrity of this relationship is gone. It is no longer a romantic relationship but something else entirely. Something toxic.
You preach to the choir.
 

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
Shes not capable of leveling the playing field. Your the god dam field and she doesn't even know how to do that. Do you guys even listen to yourselves??
Do you not own your own nut sack?
she’s legit a 10/10 and I’m not even saying that because I’m dating her. Dudes even hit on her while we’re out together so I know she can level the playing field.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
Real couples break up for real reasons and not snapface and mybook. That’s a stupid juvenile reason for her to throw a fit. Tell her to grow the hell up. You guys could potentially have kids and the responsibility to raise them and stuff. Like life can get a hell of a lot more serious than social media. WTF is up with this generation? Lmao.
she didn’t throw a fit. She just told me she didn’t like and it made her question her trust for me.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
"I asked her to marry me"
"its not a oneites"
"should I break up with her"

are you a b1tch?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
she didn’t throw a fit. She just told me she didn’t like and it made her question her trust for me.
Why do you think this is a bad thing? Did you know that this is when they are on their best behavior? This is called competition anxiety. Do you understand what this does?

this is not something you purposely do as it will back fire on you. It is the natural order of things.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,754
Reaction score
9,953
I’m 33 years old and lost my virginity at 15. That’s 18 years of sexual experience where I have bedded over triple digits, dated possibly quadruple digits (?)
A thousand women over 18 years comes out to a little over one new woman a week over that period, which is pretty impressive, if true.
Although maybe I'm not factoring in OLD.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Sh1t is gross if you think about it. Married woman, coming on a forum to live fantasies that she can't have...

How would her husband feel, good sir?

Not good!
Technically its either her 2nd or 3rd husband now.

So can you imagine the manipulation she has used on him to 1st to agree to marry her, 2nd raise another man's DNA and now after all that, agree to her stalking an all male forum?

If a man does the same on an all female forum, trying to manipulate and groom females there, he would be called a dangerous pervert.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It’s disgusting. The gurls have been running the forum lately. I’ve just stayed back and observed. Maybe three posts the past three weeks.
Oh there's other threads?

Pitiful.

And some of the men here must be lapping it all up like good puppies, just as in this thread.

Extremely pitiful.

No wonder they can't move on to better things in life.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
A thousand women over 18 years comes out to a little over one new woman a week over that period, which is pretty impressive, if true.
Although maybe I'm not factoring in OLD.
I was guessing. Definitely not that rate haha. Maybe 400 or 500? Lots of first dates in there and lots of silent periods as well. There have also been weeks where I’ve had 4 dates in. 5 days. It’s not super important it was just to say I’ve had my fair share of experience. Like I said I’m sure people here have more.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Technically its either her 2nd or 3rd husband now.

So can you imagine the manipulation she has used on him to 1st to agree to marry her, 2nd raise another man's DNA and now after all that, agree to her stalking an all male forum?

If a man does the same on an all female forum, trying to manipulate and groom females there, he would be called a dangerous pervert.
Talk about wisdom that is rarely seen on this website hahaha. This is golden, pony boy!
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Why are you following random women on IG in the first place? That’s beta/incel and you’re never going to end up with them anyhow...
 
Top