zekko
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Messages
- 16,754
- Reaction score
- 9,953
If anything, they would have to put active effort into not collecting them.Correct. They don’t need any avenue to collect orbiters other than to exist.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
If anything, they would have to put active effort into not collecting them.Correct. They don’t need any avenue to collect orbiters other than to exist.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Many men do not understand and it’s really not their fault. I’m going to say some sh1t right now not to toot my horn but to simply illustrate a point.If anything, they would have to put active effort into not collecting them.
Social media has become a status indicator. It’s a fake life as you say but it 100% affects the way women feel about themselves.Real couples break up for real reasons and not snapface and mybook. That’s a stupid juvenile reason for her to throw a fit. Tell her to grow the hell up. You guys could potentially have kids and the responsibility to raise them and stuff. Like life can get a hell of a lot more serious than social media. WTF is up with this generation? Lmao.
You preach to the choir.Then the problem is the chick and her own insecurities. I say dump her.
If she is being this neurotic now, Just imagine down the road.
The integrity of the relationship is already broken because of how retarded the chick is. It is no longer a romantic relationship, but a needy and neurotic one.
Can you imagine years from now the OP saying to his future kid “You know, your mother and I almost didn’t get married and that means you wouldn’t exist.”
“Why dad?”
“Instagram.”
Your future family hangs in the balance because of INSTAGRAM?!?!?!?!?!
You see how retarded that looks? This is the future mother of your kids? LOL.
Dump the chick. Or downgrade her to plate status. Her neuroticness is only going to get worse.
The integrity of a romantic relationship depends on trust and two people being non needy and feeling secure and giving the other person space.
The integrity of this relationship is gone. It is no longer a romantic relationship but something else entirely. Something toxic.
she’s legit a 10/10 and I’m not even saying that because I’m dating her. Dudes even hit on her while we’re out together so I know she can level the playing field.Shes not capable of leveling the playing field. Your the god dam field and she doesn't even know how to do that. Do you guys even listen to yourselves??
Do you not own your own nut sack?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
she didn’t throw a fit. She just told me she didn’t like and it made her question her trust for me.Real couples break up for real reasons and not snapface and mybook. That’s a stupid juvenile reason for her to throw a fit. Tell her to grow the hell up. You guys could potentially have kids and the responsibility to raise them and stuff. Like life can get a hell of a lot more serious than social media. WTF is up with this generation? Lmao.
Why do you think this is a bad thing? Did you know that this is when they are on their best behavior? This is called competition anxiety. Do you understand what this does?she didn’t throw a fit. She just told me she didn’t like and it made her question her trust for me.
A thousand women over 18 years comes out to a little over one new woman a week over that period, which is pretty impressive, if true.I’m 33 years old and lost my virginity at 15. That’s 18 years of sexual experience where I have bedded over triple digits, dated possibly quadruple digits (?)
Technically its either her 2nd or 3rd husband now.Sh1t is gross if you think about it. Married woman, coming on a forum to live fantasies that she can't have...
How would her husband feel, good sir?
Not good!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Oh there's other threads?It’s disgusting. The gurls have been running the forum lately. I’ve just stayed back and observed. Maybe three posts the past three weeks.
I was guessing. Definitely not that rate haha. Maybe 400 or 500? Lots of first dates in there and lots of silent periods as well. There have also been weeks where I’ve had 4 dates in. 5 days. It’s not super important it was just to say I’ve had my fair share of experience. Like I said I’m sure people here have more.A thousand women over 18 years comes out to a little over one new woman a week over that period, which is pretty impressive, if true.
Although maybe I'm not factoring in OLD.
Talk about wisdom that is rarely seen on this website hahaha. This is golden, pony boy!Technically its either her 2nd or 3rd husband now.
So can you imagine the manipulation she has used on him to 1st to agree to marry her, 2nd raise another man's DNA and now after all that, agree to her stalking an all male forum?
If a man does the same on an all female forum, trying to manipulate and groom females there, he would be called a dangerous pervert.