GF going on holiday.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a big fear on here of ones GF going on holiday with her friends. I can understand where you guys are coming from, but what happens if you want to go on holiday with your friends?
You can go with your friends, but she cannot? That isn't fair.

Like I say I can understand why, but sometimes I think this site goes over the top on certain things & guys can come across as insecure. I.e Boundaries, ending LTR's for little things,.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a big fear on here of ones GF going on holiday with her friends. I can understand where you guys are coming from, but what happens if you want to go on holiday with your friends?

Like I say I can understand why, but sometimes I think this site goes over the top on certain things & guys can come across as insecure. I.e Boundaries, ending LTR's for little things,.
Separate trips shouldn't be the norm. And for many that you are invited and can choose to decline. There is a right way to do these things.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know it defo shouldn't be the norm. I 've been with my Gf two & a half years & we haven't been on holiday without each other, but if I wanted to go away with my friends, I should be able to without fearing her going away on holiday with her friends & cheating. If you don't trust her, whats the point of being with her. If you cannot go away with your friends & enjoy yourself & visa versa.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know it defo shouldn't be the norm. I 've been with my Gf two & a half years & we haven't been on holiday without each other, but if I wanted to go away with my friends, I should be able to without fearing her going away on holiday with her friends & cheating. If you don't trust her, whats the point of being with her. If you cannot go away with your friends & enjoy yourself & visa versa.
Its just not good if it's most of the time. You guys should be able to have fun TOGETHER. If you have to have fun all the times APART then you guys aren't really together in my opinion.

Trips and fun make memories. Good and fun memories are important.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just not good if it's most of the time. You guys should be able to have fun TOGETHER. If you have to have fun all the times APART then you guys aren't really together in my opinion.

Trips and fun make memories. Good and fun memories are important.
Am not on about all the time. Maybe once every three years if that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am not on about all the time. Maybe once every three years if that.
That's very acceptable. My current babe is not doing much FUN stuff with me, she does it with her girls. It IS a problem. She's young and doesn't understand. She does more expensive stuff with me like dinners and stuff, but we will adjust the rest.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

its something you do when single, as you enter a LTR you both should stop doing this kind of thing, its disrespectull to you and tot he LTR, she should do a holiday trip with you included, that only girls trip shows a lot of disrespect

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is going with her friends instead of you, then at the very least consider the location.

If the location is a place for debauchery and partying, like cancun or zante, then it's a red flag.

If it's somewhere normal like Rome or Berlin then it's not too bad. Ideally she should be going with you.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why would she put herself in such a position where questions could arise?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she put herself in such a position where questions could arise?
Like i said in post three, I think one should be able to go away with their friends for a trip without the partner being insecure & paranoid.
I can understand the fear, but if you cant trust a girl, then why be with her.

Cosmos15

Reaction score

I agree with you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said in post three, I think one should be able to go away with their friends for a trip without the partner being insecure & paranoid.
I can understand the fear, but if you cant trust a girl, then why be with her.
its not about trust, if it was with me I would end it but everyone to his own

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this site is great, but the responses to my OP worry me. A lot of guys on this site are paranoid & insecure. This kind of behaviour will make a girl lose attraction for you fast.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this site is great, but the responses to my OP worry me. A lot of guys on this site are paranoid & insecure. This kind of behaviour will make a girl lose attraction for you fast.
dude ready your signature, you are missing the damn point over the damn thing, if you don't care then don't come here asking a question you know you will not like the answer, its not trust being, insecure or paranoid, is lack of respect and the very least she not caring if you will get someone else when she is away, she don't care much about you, if both of you are not traveling together, then pretty sure you both or are not really ready for a ltr or don't have a clue what that would mean

btw after 6 months you come here and post this up? what did happen?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she would care if I got with someone else. She would be devastated because she loves me.

I really cannot understand your mentality. You want to wrap a girl up in cotton wool.

I might follow your advice & lock my woman up in her room with her ball & chain. Pathetic!!

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she would care if I got with someone else. She would be devastated because she loves me.

I really cannot understand your mentality. You want to wrap a girl up in cotton wool.

I might follow your advice & lock my woman up in her room with her ball & chain. Pathetic!!
I honestly don't have a problem with your girl going on a vacation with her chick friends. If she's gonna cheat, she'll do it regardless. My girl goes on vacation with her girl friends and I do the same with my guy friends. I don't see a problem with it. All these guys blabbing about how it's inconsiderate of their feelings and their boundaries is ridiculous. What if she had the same rule for you? "You can't go on a holiday with your guy friends or it'll breach my boundaries". You'd call her a cuckoo

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't have a problem with your girl going on a vacation with her chick friends. If she's gonna cheat, she'll do it regardless. My girl goes on vacation with her girl friends and I do the same with my guy friends. I don't see a problem with it. All these guys blabbing about how it's inconsiderate of their feelings and their boundaries is ridiculous. What if she had the same rule for you? "You can't go on a holiday with your guy friends or it'll breach my boundaries". You'd call her a cuckoo
Thats my point. Imagine your best friend was getting married. Him & another two close friends were going to Moscow for a four day stag doo. If you followed advice of posters on this thread you would have to tell them "errm, i'm sorry I cant go. I don't allow my GF to go on trips with her friends, therefore I cannot go on trips with my friends :s