Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf gets mad when I´m being quiet

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well u seem articulate enough on this thread. So I guess the question is how u feel about her. And what she talks about. If it's about mutual friends and acquaintances you probably are meant to know this stuff. It's basically her trying to solidify the relationship by building shared experiences. If it's twaddle about reality TV or whatever don't get pulled into it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants me to talk as much as (she says) she does but I don´t always feel like talking.

Adviced appreciated

"I am not capable of talking as much as you. This is who i am. If that doesn't suit you, there is door."

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would start kissing her. That will shut her up. then escalate

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that your silence makes her uneasy and insecure. Possibly it makes her feel as if you are mad at her, or makes her feel as if you are detached from her. She may believe that, if you were talking to her you would be opening up/bonding with her.

Couples dont converse every minute that they are awake. Lol, eventually, after the honeymoon period is over (3 to 6 months) you've explored everything new and it's time to relax and chill.

If I were in your shoes I would be asking myself - is this something that we are incompatible on? If you are not a talker, and she needs that, this might end up being a bone of contention. You just need to let her know that nothing is wrong, you just dont vomit words from the mouth 24/7 and, if she really wants you to be comfortable in the relationship, she needs to understand that and back off. Then, if you are so willing, try to engage her a bit more than you have been.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There s another issue here. My g/f is like me always busy. We talk over dinner etc. Y doesn't this girl have things to do?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There s another issue here. My g/f is like me always busy. We talk over dinner etc. Y doesn't this girl have things to do?
I'm a teacher, so I alwYs take the job home always have something on my (job) to-do list. She is a "godinez", 9 to 5 (except in her case is 9 to 7) job, but her job stays at the office. She seems to have a lot of free time when she's not on the job

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I personally think that your silence makes her uneasy and insecure. Possibly it makes her feel as if you are mad at her, or makes her feel as if you are detached from her. She may believe that, if you were talking to her you would be opening up/bonding with her.

Couples dont converse every minute that they are awake. Lol, eventually, after the honeymoon period is over (3 to 6 months) you've explored everything new and it's time to relax and chill.

If I were in your shoes I would be asking myself - is this something that we are incompatible on? If you are not a talker, and she needs that, this might end up being a bone of contention. You just need to let her know that nothing is wrong, you just dont vomit words from the mouth 24/7 and, if she really wants you to be comfortable in the relationship, she needs to understand that and back off. Then, if you are so willing, try to engage her a bit more than you have been.
Last night we were on the road when We stop for a red light. She said "I want my hair to grow already" (she cut it a bit recently). I just smiled and then was all like "why aren't you saying anything?" Wtf? She talking about ****ing hair! And its not like I can do something about it if she wants to magically grow it overnight.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"I am not capable of talking as much as you. This is who i am. If that doesn't suit you, there is door."
I'm beginning tothink that yes, its going to have to come to this

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Well u seem articulate enough on this thread. So I guess the question is how u feel about her. And what she talks about. If it's about mutual friends and acquaintances you probably are meant to know this stuff. It's basically her trying to solidify the relationship by building shared experiences. If it's twaddle about reality TV or whatever don't get pulled into it.
Yeah, lastnight she got mad about one of my so called silences during a red light while we were driving, but she was talking about ****ing hair!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, lastnight she got mad about one of my so called silences during a red light while we were driving, but she was talking about ****ing hair!
Mad about her hair? And then mad when you didn't comment about her hair?

Dude is she just making up excused just to get mad at you? Seems like an unreasonable immature child if you ask me

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things at play here. As mentioned women pander for attention. The other is using their attention against them so that they feel good about you and you can get to stop prattling on about nonsense.

For example, when she's complaining about her not growing, you can tell her to go buy some chia seeds and to make sure she waters her hair every day. Or you can say you should grow it out like
Snuffaluffagus and then we can either get a flowbee or a bowl and cut your hair.

You are using humor to disarm her inanity while tacitly telling her to stop talking about dumb ****.

However, it may just be a matter of compatability, and she's not a good fit.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs a gf to talk to... women talk 20k words a day. Men 7k...