Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf ditched me to meet some other “friend”dude

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she wants to move out now . I’m thinking she’s staying with me because I’m supporting her.
Absolutely she is staying with you because you are supporting her. With women, it’s all about Alpha f$$cks, Beta bucks. She wants you to care of her rational needs (rent, food, clothes, security) while she wants the hot guys to take care of her emotional needs (sex and babies)

It amazes me what some men will do for a consistent supply of sex. I would never ever move in with a girl unless I had kids with her, and even then I would put all my assets in the kids’ name and still sleep with other women on the side.

Men, women practice hypergamy EIGHT days a week. The ONLY way to compete is to practice it too.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely she is staying with you because you are supporting her. With women, it’s all about Alpha f$$cks, Beta bucks. She wants you to care of her rational needs (rent, food, clothes, security) while she wants the hot guys to take care of her emotional needs (sex and babies)

It amazes me what some men will do for a consistent supply of sex. I would never ever move in with a girl unless I had kids with her, and even then I would put all my assets in the kids’ name and still sleep with other women on the side.

Men, women practice hypergamy EIGHT days a week. The ONLY way to compete is to practice it too.
Probably true. She's says she needs space and freedom. If that's the case move out and pay for yourself. She still hasnt moved out yet, having said she would.
I was thinking of packing her stuff but she has so much stuff, that I think she should do it.
I get the feeling she is hedging her bets because no one else has come along to support her.
She didnt even come back home last night. I want to throw her stuff on the street but there's so much of it.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why the fvck didn't you kick the b1tch out yet? Change the locks asap

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude why the fvck didn't you kick the b1tch out yet? Change the locks asap
You might want to actually understand how the laws work with this type of thing before offering advice.

That is highly illegal. She has established residence there, he could go to jail for that or face large fines and/or have to pay restitution to her. If the judge is a super douche, and depending on the state, she could even be awarded the house if he owns it.

And before someone chimes in with "its his place" or "she isn't on the lease/deed". In most states that doesn't matter.

He would need to evict her if he wants her out and she refuses to go.

This is the real reason not to live with someone if you want one. Once they establish residence(usually 30 days, but in some cases as little as 2 weeks or less) you are fvcked legally if you want them out and they don't want to leave. At least in the US. In Europe a lot of places are even worse! There are something called squatters rights where a person can break into your house if it is empty(aka you are on vacation) and start living there and you can't do anything about it legally and have to go to court to throw them out.

But that is only if he owns the house. If he is renting he can't evict, only the landlord could and you cannot just evict 1 person you would need to evict everyone that lives there(in most states, some may be different).

So yeah all you geniuses that are advising him to throw her out/change locks, etc are setting him up for huge legal/financial issues down the road if she is vindictive and she(or anyone she tells what happened to her) knows a lawyer worth a dime. She could even take him to small claims court and he wouldn't have a leg to stand on legally. The best he can do is tell her he wants her to leave. If she refuses then he is kind of fvcked. At best it will cost him a bunch of money to have her removed.

Honestly I feel this post should be stickied with the amount of people offering the "kick her out/change the locks" advice on this forum in various threads because if someone listens to it they are being set up for a potential world of hurt legally and financially.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who owns the place? or if rented, whose name is on the lease?

If it is you, ask her to leave.
But that's all he can legally do. Ask her. If she refuses he has only expensive options through lawyers and court systems. She has established residence you cannot prevent her from being there.

Her being on a lease or deed is irrelevant at the present moment in getting her out.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to actually understand how the laws work with this type of thing before offering advice.

That is highly illegal. She has established residence there, he could go to jail for that or face large fines and/or have to pay restitution to her. If the judge is a super douche, and deoending on the state, she could even be awarded the house if he owns it.

And before someone chimes in with "its his place" or "she isn't on the lease/deed". In most states that doesn't matter.

This is the real reason not to live with someone if you want one. Once they establish residence(usually 30 days, but in some cases as little as 2 weeks or less) you are fvcked legally if you want them out and they don't want to leave. At least in the US. In Europe a lot of places are even worse! There are something called squatters rights where a person can break into your house if it is empty(aka you are on vacation) and start living there and you can't do anything about it legally and have to go to court to throw them out.

But that is only if he owns the house. If he is renting he can't evict, only the landlord could and you cannot just evict 1 person you would need to evict everyone that lives there(in most states, some may be different).

And good luck if you think calling the police will help. They will come and say "It's a civil matter" and leave.

So yeah all you geniuses that are advising him to throw her out/change locks, etc are setting him up for huge legal/financial issues down the road if she is vindictive and she(or anyone she tells what happened to her) knows a lawyer worth a dime. She could even take him to small claims court and he wouldn't have a leg to stand on legally. The best he can do is tell her he wants her to leave. If she refuses then he is kind of fvcked. At best it will cost him a bunch of money to have her removed.
You can't generalise based on your own country. Here in Europe it's different. If it's your place you can kick her out if you are no longer together. If you are paying a rent 50/50 than it's different story.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can't generalise based on your own country. Here in Europe it's different. If it's your place you can kick her out if you are no longer together. If you are paying a rent 50/50 than it's different story.
Only in some parts of Europe. In others the laws are even MORE restrictive(like the UK). But considering a large portion of the people are in the US or UK on this forum, we need to know this prior to offering him that type of advice.

@mikey2012 do you live in the US?

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is highly illegal. She has established residence there, he could go to jail for that or face large fines and/or have to pay restitution to her. If the judge is a super douche, and depending on the state, she could even be awarded the house if he owns it.

Honestly I feel this post should be stickied with the amount of people offering the "kick her out/change the locks" advice on this forum in various threads because if someone listens to it they are being set up for a potential world of hurt legally and financially.
Which is a good reminder to the OP of why you must be vigilant and careful of whose advice you listen to because everyone here are strangers. Ideally you should assume everyone here gives bad advice and think for yourself. Think critically if the line of advice apply to yourself or not. Thumbs up.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasnt been home last two nights. Texted me last night and asked " how are u?" I didnt respond. I told her to pack her stuff and leave few days ago. Dont know what game she is playing?