Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf didn't come home one night

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Propinquity
2. Isolation
3. Social lubricants - alcohol, pot and other intoxicants lower inhibitions
4. Plausible deniability
5. And having attractive, eager and willing males around.

That’s all it takes. She should not have put herself into this situations. Sucks but it’s reality. I remember being a corporate manager and going to trade shows in Vegas with women I knew were married. One cannot unsee what I’ve witnessed.
She very much likes points 1, 3 & 5.
Lord have mercy on your soul :)

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she did not cheat (probably unlikely), she is still behaving very poorly. Has she always behaved like this? If she has, it's kind of instructional for you and you probably need to choose girlfriends better in the future.

One thing you might be able to pull off. You tell her listen we need to talk. I know you cheated that night. I just want to know why you did it? Act like you are damn sure and keep on the pressure. Very likely she will confess if you play it right and apologize.

Another tactic. Message the singer and tell him how good the sex was. The singer will message back and say ....yeah it was incredible (or whatever). Or he will be like what??? You will know your answer then.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I went through her phone one night. I found the Whatsapp convo with the singer that she mentioned. He was asking her how did she arrive home and that "last night was epic, we should do it again but with less alcohol involved". She agreed to that and said she felt like 20 again.
By "it" he means anal and oral sex.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Another tactic. Message the singer and tell him how good the sex was. The singer will message back and say ....yeah it was incredible (or whatever). Or he will be like what??? You will know your answer then.
Bro! I wished I would´ve thought of that! It would be so cool if OP can pull it off

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that for a fact but I'd say there's a big chance she did.
If the conversation is still active, you could add a message saying "which part did you like the most?" and if he replies "when you licked my KEYSTERhole" then you know she cheated.

Last edited:

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she did not cheat (probably unlikely), she is still behaving very poorly. Has she always behaved like this? If she has, it's kind of instructional for you and you probably need to choose girlfriends better in the future.

One thing you might be able to pull off. You tell her listen we need to talk. I know you cheated that night. I just want to know why you did it? Act like you are damn sure and keep on the pressure. Very likely she will confess if you play it right and apologize.

No, she hasn't. First time that she didn't come home at night. On other 2-3 occasions she came home late after a few drinks.
She swore on her life she didn't do anything else besides one dance and talking, singing & having a good time.
But the texts I saw make me to question this.
Idk messaging him sounds beta to me man. He'll prolly never answer.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the conversation is still active, you could add a message saying "which part did you like the most?" and if he replies "when you licked my KEYSTERhole" then you know she cheated.
She changed her unlocking method.
At first I knew her PIN & could get into her Whatsapp. Now I can't...

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have 3 usable holes. 2 if you don't want to get them pregnant.
Well she turns 40 next month. Slim chance of that. Never married, no children, thinks she may have been pregnant for a short while with one of her old bfs before a miscarriage. Moved quite a lot between several countries. Some sugar daddy vibes while in college, some f*ck buddy vibes while living abroad. Quite the party girl back in the day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the process of doing that man. She also wants a separation so we can date & flirt like we never actually did.
You want out and she's made it clear she wants out. Now, you are separating. One or both of you is moving to a new residence.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the process of doing that man. She also wants a separation so we can date & flirt like we never actually did.
Yep, I regret being emotional at the time & just showing her the convo.
I could have searched other convos with her gfs about it.
It's definitely best to stay as calm as possible when dealing with women and to plan your moves calmly. Not always easy, of course.

In situations like this I'd tend to monitor communications for a while, if possible, without letting on.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she hasn't. First time that she didn't come home at night. On other 2-3 occasions she came home late after a few drinks.
She swore on her life she didn't do anything else besides one dance and talking, singing & having a good time.
But the texts I saw make me to question this.
Idk messaging him sounds beta to me man. He'll prolly never answer.
No I meant taking your girl friends phone and messaging him pretending like you are the girlfriend. You need closure and information to make a decision. All is fair in love and war.